Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

So crazy...there was collusion between Russia and American officials.

OBAMA AND CLINTON

:badgrin:

ChiChiGIF.gif

Democrats in action

Last edited:
If that were true, lol, then why didn't Trump pull the troops out of Niger in the 9 months he had to make that decision?
Once again the 'Captain' of the 'Exxon Valdez' is bitching about the 'oil spill' being the responsibility of those left to clean up the mess rather than accepting blame for running 'the ship' onto 'the rocks'.

Libtards never accept responsibility for the crimes, death, and destruction they leave n their wake.

:p

So give us an estimate of when, if ever, in the future Trump will become responsible for the fate of our troops.

Do you know what year it is? Do you know who's president?

Yes I do, but what does that have to do with your opinion that Both Hillary's Benghazi and Obama's Niger were Failures that resulted in NEEDLESS American DEATHS?!
Americans died in Niger and Trump won't take responsibility. Incompetent president,very sad.
who put the troops there and why?
how come when they died in benghazi it was the SoS's issue/fault yet now, TRUMP!!!???

the constant blind bullshit on trump is only making him stronger for those of us in the middle tired of the 3rd grade whiney asses who twist everything to suit their inner-emo.
Snowflake, Trump has been president almost a year. He is responsible for all military actions. I suggest you pull up your bootstraps and start taking some responsibility.
$5 says you won't agree when i apply that same logic to obama.

as for snowflake - i know you got nothing when you have to start off insulting and trying to be the clever one.

keep trying. it's cute in a pathetic sort of way.

but don't think i didn't notice you ran like a stuck scalding pig from answering the question and just did your deflect and hope shit.

Yes I do, but what does that have to do with your opinion that Both Hillary's Benghazi and Obama's Niger were Failures that resulted in NEEDLESS American DEATHS?!
Americans died in Niger and Trump won't take responsibility. Incompetent president,very sad.
how come when they died in benghazi it was the SoS's issue/fault yet now, TRUMP!!!???

the constant blind bullshit on trump is only making him stronger for those of us in the middle tired of the 3rd grade whiney asses who twist everything to suit their inner-emo.

How exactly was Trump prevented from taking our troops out of Niger,

if you want to make that the issue?

Snowflake, Trump has been president almost a year. He is responsible for all military actions. I suggest you pull up your bootstraps and start taking some responsibility.

as for snowflake - i know you got nothing when you have to start off insulting and trying to be the clever one.

but don't think i didn't notice you ran like a stuck scalding pig from answering the question and just did your deflect and hope shit.
Trump is responsible for the deaths in Niger.

look - you ran away again. :)

DO IT AGAIN! tell me where the evil trump touched you!

O.M.G!!!!

Someone in a presidential campaign paid for opposition research!!

Holy shit. THIS IS EXPLOSIVE STUFF HERE.

Unheard of!!!! Someone, at once, convene a committee!!
Keep spinning asshole!
When the dust settles the Clintons and some employees of the FBI and the DNC will be in federal prison.

Show me proof of a crime by Obama, bullshit from breitbart doesn't count.

Here ya go, sweetheart:

Obama Violates Judge's Deep Water Drilling Ban Order - Contempt of Court
- U.S. in Contempt Over Gulf Drill Ban, Judge Rules

Obama Illegal Recess Appointments
- https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ntments-illegal-unanimous-supreme-court-finds

Obama Illegal Order Protecting 5 million Illegal Aliens From Deportation Struck Down By USSC
- Obama’s Immigration Order Blocked by Supreme Court

Obama Illegally Violated the Constitution / Separation Of powers to Institute Illegal Dreamer Act (Ended by Trump)
- DACA Is Unconstitutional, as Obama Admitted

Obama Illegally Used IRS To Target Political Enemies
- "Under the Obama administration’s watch, the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies from the BATF to the NLRB were illegally used to target and harass the president’s political enemies. The IRS targeting scandal was the most high-profile of these, but others are just as worrisome. Federal investigations and congressional oversight were obstructed, and investigators were lied to outright — a serious crime. The administration protected the wrongdoers and saw to it that they retired with generous federal pensions rather than serving federal sentences for their crimes."
-- The Worst Perversion

Obama Illegally Ran Guns To Mexican Drug Cartels
-- "Obama administration oversaw the illegal sale of arms to Mexican traffickers for purposes that to this date have not been adequately explained, and those guns have been used to murder American law-enforcement officers."
-- The Worst Perversion

Obama STOLE Tax Dollars, By-Passed Congress to Pay Ransoms to terrorists for US Hostages and Fund UN Global Initiative

2 Un-Constitutional, Un-Approved Wars

Un-Sanctioned, Personal Drone-Assassination Program

Un-Constitutional Personal Treaty With Iran

Illegally spied on US Citizens, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC

Facilitated Russian Crimes and Purchase of 20% of US Uranium...

Is this enough for you, snowflake, or do you want more...because there is a LOT more!

You are immensely stupid.

Here ya go, sweetheart:

- https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ntments-illegal-unanimous-supreme-court-finds

Obama Illegal Order Protecting 5 million Illegal Aliens From Deportation Struck Down By USSC

Obama Illegally Violated the Constitution / Separation Of powers to Institute Illegal Dreamer Act (Ended by Trump)

- "Under the Obama administration’s watch, the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies from the BATF to the NLRB were illegally used to target and harass the president’s political enemies. The IRS targeting scandal was the most high-profile of these, but others are just as worrisome. Federal investigations and congressional oversight were obstructed, and investigators were lied to outright — a serious crime. The administration protected the wrongdoers and saw to it that they retired with generous federal pensions rather than serving federal sentences for their crimes."
-- The Worst Perversion

-- "Obama administration oversaw the illegal sale of arms to Mexican traffickers for purposes that to this date have not been adequately explained, and those guns have been used to murder American law-enforcement officers."
-- The Worst Perversion

Obama STOLE Tax Dollars, By-Passed Congress to Pay Ransoms to terrorists for US Hostages and Fund UN Global Initiative

Illegally spied on US Citizens, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC

Is this enough for you, snowflake, or do you want more...because there is a LOT more!
All alegations, no crimes, no convictions. Trump university though...trump is a known criminal

Why did Obama send Troops into Niger using Bad Obama-Loyalist Intel to die?

Why didn't he order Hillary to take Americans out of Benghazi - like every other nation did with their people - after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound, more than 50 pleas by the Ambassador for more security, and knowing there was a larger attack coming on 9/11/12?

Seems Barry had a sick 'thing' for putting Americans in harm's way, sacrificing them to terrorists.

Think about it:
- He armed Mexican Drug cartels.
- He financed, supplied, armed, trained, and protected ISIS.
- He armed and ordered our troops to fight for Al Qaeda.
- He left Americans to die in Benghazi.
- He sent Americans to die in Niger.
- He knew who the Boston Marathon Bombers were before they attacked and did not try to stop them.

He's got one helluva track record HELPING terrorists while SACRIFICING Americans....

Here ya go, sweetheart:

-- The Worst Perversion

-- The Worst Perversion

All alegations, no crimes, no convictions. Trump university though...trump is a known criminal

Yeah, it's pretty damn awesome and you can get away with anything when you OWN the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, and you have a near super majority control of Congress (1st 2 years) for the majority of your Presidency. :p

Why did Obama send Troops into Niger using Bad Obama-Loyalist Intel to die?

Why didn't he order Hillary to take Americans out of Benghazi - like every other nation did with their people - after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound, more than 50 pleas by the Ambassador for more security, and knowing there was a larger attack coming on 9/11/12?

Seems Barry had a sick 'thing' for putting Americans in harm's way, sacrificing them to terrorists.

Think about it:
- He armed Mexican Drug cartels.
- He financed, supplied, armed, trained, and protected ISIS.
- He armed and ordered our troops to fight for Al Qaeda.
- He left Americans to die in Benghazi.
- He sent Americans to die in Niger.
- He knew who the Boston Marathon Bombers were before they attacked and did not try to stop them.

He's got one helluva track record HELPING terrorists while SACRIFICING Americans....

LOLOLOL, do you even know that you are claiming that YOU knew troops shouldn't be in Niger and Trump didn't.

btw, why don't you post the first time you 'knew' Niger was a bad idea?

You are immensely stupid.
and you still won't answer the simple question - who put the troops there?

must be a reason for that but i suppose i'm too "stupid" to figure out why? gosh, gonna be hard to get happy after that online abuse.

that's it - i'm ok now.

Not really asshole!
The 'Big Lie Propaganda Machine' AKA the LIB MSM have been trying to 'get Trump' from the day he was inaugurated. They FAILED!!!!! Miserably.
Now the truth is coming out and the LIB MSM aren't even covering it.
They'll cover it when people from the DNC/FBI start hearing the charges read against them in federal court rooms.

LOLOLOL, do you even know that you are claiming that YOU knew troops shouldn't be in Niger and Trump didn't.
So lying is obviously one of your tactics when you find yourself cornered.....thanks for that demonstration.

However, back to the facts - you claimed Hillary's failure in Benghazi equated to Obama's failure in Niger: Obviously bad decisions that put...and kept...Americans in harm's way and resulted in needless US deaths.

Are you now trying to argue now that, after it has been reported that Obama sent the troops there based on the incorrect information given to him by his Obama Loyalists within the Intel Agencies, that Barry's decision to send them there was actually a 'success'?

Not really asshole!
The 'Big Lie Propaganda Machine' AKA the LIB MSM have been trying to 'get Trump' from the day he was inaugurated. They FAILED!!!!! Miserably.
Now the truth is coming out and the LIB MSM aren't even covering it.
They'll cover it when people from the DNC/FBI start hearing the charges read against them in federal court rooms.

They are still trying to live down their attempt to bash Trump over his demand for a Wall, only to have illegals scale the fence and cross in the US on air while filming.

Bwuhahahaha....

How is this a conspiracy theory when this is being played out in courtrooms in two countries?

You made that up as well. It's part of your conspiracy theory.

Everything you're screaming about now was public knowledge a year ago. What does it say about you, that you're so proudly ignorant of the basics?

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump – Mother Jones
---
This was for a an opposition research project originally funded by a Republican client … before [Steele] was retained, the project’s financing switched to a client allied with Democrats.
---

Being well-informed, we liberals knew all the details of the story when it broke a year ago. You? You know nothing unless your cult sees fit to spoon feed it to you. Your cult didn't tell you about it until a few days ago, so you didn't know until a few days ago. Your cult faked a story about how Democrats did something bad, so you BELIEVE without question. Good cultist.

The main thing to note was that, shortly before the election, the mainstream media deliberately turfed the story of Trump's Russian connections, while simultaneously pushing fake news that was unfavorable to Clinton. The MSM bent over backwards to help Trump win. No honest person can deny that. The 2016 election was the greatest incident of conservative media bias in US history.

*Six US agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself

You're just making crazy shit up. That's why you're laughed at. You're hyperventilating over a year-old story that's unfavorable to Trump, solely because your masters told you to act that way.

Seriously, why weren't you talking about this a year ago? After all, we were, because the MSM was choosing to ignore it. What took you so long?

How is this a conspiracy theory when this is being played out in courtrooms in two countries?

You made that up as well. It's part of your conspiracy theory.

Everything you're screaming about now was public knowledge a year ago. What does it say about you, that you're so proudly ignorant of the basics?

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump – Mother Jones
---
This was for a an opposition research project originally funded by a Republican client … before [Steele] was retained, the project’s financing switched to a client allied with Democrats.
---

Being well-informed, we liberals knew all the details of the story when it broke a year ago. You? You know nothing unless your cult sees fit to spoon feed it to you. Your cult didn't tell you about it until a few days ago, so you didn't know until a few days ago. Your cult faked a story about how Democrats did something bad, so you BELIEVE without question. Good cultist.

The main thing to note was that, shortly before the election, the mainstream media deliberately turfed the story of Trump's Russian connections, while simultaneously pushing fake news that was unfavorable to Clinton. The MSM bent over backwards to help Trump win. No honest person can deny that. The 2016 election was the greatest incident of conservative media bias in US history.

*Six US agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself

You're just making crazy shit up. That's why you're laughed at. You're hyperventilating over a year-old story that's unfavorable to Trump, solely because your masters told you to act that way.

Seriously, why weren't you talking about this a year ago? After all, we were, because the MSM was choosing to ignore it. What took you so long?
So you are bragging that you knew the truth a year ago - that Comey, Obama, Hillary, and the DNC had attempted to buy a false report filled with Russian Propaganda from a Foreign Agent through Russian-Linked GPS Fusion (that just pleaded the 5th) - and you snowflakes kept perpetuating the lie about fake Trump Collusion?

That's f*ed up!

Forum List

Back