Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

Americans died in Niger and Trump won't take responsibility.
That's because the Nobel Peace Prize Winning OBAMA sent them into Niger based on incompetent / wrong reports that came from the Obama-Loyalist Intel Agency, dear snowflake. :p

It's unverified, it's a fairy tale, it's a giant piece of lying bullshit. it's the grand caca. All the same when it comes down to it.

As a WHOLE it is unverified. Points of it have indeed been verified and that is why it is under Mueller's microscope.

No wonder Donald is being so nice to Vlad - it's either that or he might release the Pee Pee Tape!

:D

That's because the Nobel Peace Prize Winning OBAMA sent them into Niger based on incompetent / wrong reports that came from the Obama-Loyalist Intel Agency, dear snowflake. :p
Obama! Obama! Republicans really do stand for nothing. "it obamas fault even though this happened almost a year after obamas been out of office because reasons". Dumb fuck republicans. You call trump your god empereror dont you trumptard?

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified

A. Just one!

Just remember that Tiny posted this himself as a defense to show that the whole dossier is fake. :badgrin:

I never posted any thing in defense of jack shit. On the other hand you still have not posted links to what has been verified.

I know, the one thing you did post managed to prove you lied. You went from it's a lie to its unverified to one part was it verified hahaha. Do it again!
Classic liberal left...

Run in circles with sharp objects. Then scream to the teacher that someone else is doing it.... Priceless..

No, if you actually read the thread Tiny said the while thing was fake, then he said none of it was verified which is different than being fake. Then his link says that 1 thing wasn't verified and that's the link he gave!

So it's impossible to say I'm doing what he's doing because I'm just watching while he's proving himself wrong.

Do you know what year it is? Do you know who's president?
It's 2017, and the President is Donald Trump, the man who kicked Hillary's ass during the election, who has been under butt-hurt siege by lying, desperate snowflakes who have accused him of doing exactly what they have been doing...as the evidence (something Democrats and liberals know nothing about) now shows.

It's funny, in a sad pathetic way, that you people want to give Trump credit for the stock market since election day, even before he became president,

but you aren't going to hold him responsible for the disaster in Niger,

while you're still trying to hang HRC for Benghazi.

Do you not see what phoney shits you are?

If that were true, lol, then why didn't Trump pull the troops out of Niger in the 9 months he had to make that decision?

Stop trolling with nonsense.

Meh...they'll just find a new "Sky Is Falling" Trump scandal....

Deflection for the win Alex
Maybe another gutless RHINO on the take can start bashing Trump in front of the cameras to deflect from the real news.

Reports now say that the dossier was initially funded by a Republican doing oposition research then continued with the Clinton Campaign lol! Ah, man...what's the new excuse? The dossier was right and then wrong depending on what hand delivered the cash?

Riiiiight

Obama! Obama! Republicans really do stand for nothing. "it obamas fault even though this happened almost a year after obamas been out of office....

God forbid that snowflakes have blamed Bush for everything that ever went wrong during the Obama administration...8 years after Bush had left office.

'It's been ALMOST A YEAR, and the mean ol' Conservatives are still pointing to Obama's crimes and F*-Ups! Waaaaaaaa!

Bwuhahahahaha! I feast on your tears and whining!

If that were true, lol, then why didn't Trump pull the troops out of Niger in the 9 months he had to make that decision?
Once again the 'Captain' of the 'Exxon Valdez' is bitching about the 'oil spill' being the responsibility of those left to clean up the mess rather than accepting blame for running 'the ship' onto 'the rocks'.

Libtards never accept responsibility for the crimes, death, and destruction they leave n their wake.

:p

It's funny, in a sad pathetic way, that you people want to give Trump credit for the stock market since election day, even before he became president,

but you aren't going to hold him responsible for the disaster in Niger, while you're still trying to hang HRC for Benghazi.
YOU are the one who said Hillary's Benghazi was as bad as Obama's Niger.

I completely agree with you.

Yes I do, but what does that have to do with your opinion that Both Hillary's Benghazi and Obama's Niger were Failures that resulted in NEEDLESS American DEATHS?!
Americans died in Niger and Trump won't take responsibility. Incompetent president,very sad.
who put the troops there and why?
how come when they died in benghazi it was the SoS's issue/fault yet now, TRUMP!!!???

the constant blind bullshit on trump is only making him stronger for those of us in the middle tired of the 3rd grade whiney asses who twist everything to suit their inner-emo.

Obama! Obama! Republicans really do stand for nothing. "it obamas fault even though this happened almost a year after obamas been out of office....

God forbid that snowflakes have blamed Bush for everything that ever went wrong during the Obama administration...8 years after Bush had left office.

'It's been ALMOST A YEAR, and the mean ol' Conservatives are still pointing to Obama's crimes and F*-Ups! Waaaaaaaa!

Bwuhahahahaha! I feast on your tears and whining!
Show me proof of a crime by Obama, bullshit from breitbart doesn't count. Meanwhile your god emperor Trump ran "trump university" a total con. How much did Trump pay to make that go away? Oh I forgot free market republican values, and you guys call yourselves christians and patriots :laugh:

No conflict of interest there. "Hey, here's some money so you can do some "research" (wink wink, nudge nudge)." A week later, "wow wouldn't you know it, look what we found, and it's a doozy!"

Wow, and the the FBI confirmed parts of it too! Amazing!

Well in actual court documents Steel admits that the dossier was unverified. Go argue with him.

Yes, it was raw intel.
You don't have a damn clue what "raw intelligence" is, how it is classified, and how it is verified. What you have is a pile of fabrications that can not be verified. ie; LIES No cooberating physical evidence.
Read the link, retard.
The link is unverified and uncorroborated...

Yes I do, but what does that have to do with your opinion that Both Hillary's Benghazi and Obama's Niger were Failures that resulted in NEEDLESS American DEATHS?!
Americans died in Niger and Trump won't take responsibility. Incompetent president,very sad.
who put the troops there and why?
how come when they died in benghazi it was the SoS's issue/fault yet now, TRUMP!!!???

the constant blind bullshit on trump is only making him stronger for those of us in the middle tired of the 3rd grade whiney asses who twist everything to suit their inner-emo.
Snowflake, Trump has been president almost a year. He is responsible for all military actions. I suggest you pull up your bootstraps and start taking some responsibility.

Forum List

Back