Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

I'll tell you what is fucked up. Clinton was accused of running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor. How many folks who are fauxraged over the funding for this dossier parroted that story? I say investigate it. Let's find out what is and what is not true.
I actually do not know 1 single person who believed that story. I can honestly say the people I know are intelligent enough to know the difference between over-the-top fecal matter flinging and real news...and if it is even close they do their research (unlike CNN :p).

Well yeah of course only a dumb-ass would believe it, I said parrot it. Did you link to it a few times?

Again - KNOWING it is ILLEGAL to acquire any information / dirt from a foreign source on a candidate and use it against him...
- Why was the FBI paying the foreign agent to continue working on his Russia-propaganda-generated report?

- Why would Hillary, Comey, Obama, and the DNC be paying for the report, again, knowing they could not legally use it?

Probably because, as overwhelming evidence shows, the Obama administration was already engaged in illegal activity trying to sabotage / undermine Trump - leaking classified, illegally unmasking Trump associates, etc.....

Hillary, Comey, Obama, and the DNC paid for the dossier to use against Trump (which it was) and sure as hell not just because they were interested in knowing what was in it to satisfy their curiosity.

Snowflakes, libs...and Hillary...are trying to make sure the focus never stays on THAT too long.

Sure, except that it's being reported throughout the media.
Yup.

Yep it is. Even on [gasp] Rachel Maddow's show. So what? Did they not also report on all the other phony scandals throughout President Obama's terms? Does it make the Great Grabber any more competent? Will it stop the diarrhea of the mouth he is afflicted with? Does it prove that there was no collusion between Russia and the campaign? What information from it was used by Clinton?
who the fuck cares what was used - it was all designed bullshit you're over there trying to justify or make "ok" while you take the "outcome" of such bullshit activity as something that trump has to suddenly prove he's innocent of.

fucked up man.

I'll tell you what is fucked up. Clinton was accused of running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor. How many folks who are fauxraged over the funding for this dossier parroted that story? I say investigate it. Let's find out what is and what is not true.

Only the honest and moral seek the truth; sadly the Republican Party and its adherents are immoral and mendacious.

Never believe what a Republican says, watch what they do.

I can agree with that. However I'm sad to say I don't think it's just the Republicans who do it. Take for example the fragment of the conversation between Trump and the widow that so enraged the Congresswomen from Fla. We've still not heard the entire conversation have we?
which makes me wonder why the congresswoman brought it up, said it was DISGRACEFUL and yet, can't remember exactly what trump said.

yes trump was a dumbass to even reply to the moistened bint but i'm 99.999% sure regardless of what trump said, it would have been a problem with said congresswoman looking to be a "rock star"
I actually do not know 1 single person who believed that story. I can honestly say the people I know are intelligent enough to know the difference between over-the-top fecal matter flinging and real news...and if it is even close they do their research (unlike CNN :p).
i thought it was bullshit at the time and still do.

but hey - when you have no answer, make someone the victim and go for sympathy.

Last edited:
Well yeah of course only a dumb-ass would believe it, I said parrot it. Did you link to it a few times?
Parroting bullshit is not worth an intellectual person's time....which is why we only see liberal snowflakes doing it. :p

'working with Russians is ok...'

EVERYONE, except defensive snowflakes it seems, knows information obtained from foreign agents about a candidate can not LEGALLY be used in a US political election..

Maybe you didn't notice, but unlike Trump who asked the russians to release the stolen emails, Clinton didn't release any information from the dossier,.

OF COURSE Clinton and DNC RELEASED that phony dossier. It was fed to news agencies for MONTHS and not one of them would do the story. Because it was largely discredited. This is CLEARLY in the record of events BEFORE they Obama Admin tried to pass it off as a "US Intelligence Product"..

Last edited:

EVERYONE, except defensive snowflakes it seems, knows information obtained from foreign agents about a candidate can not LEGALLY be used in a US political election..

Maybe you didn't notice, but unlike Trump who asked the russians to release the stolen emails, Clinton didn't release any information from the dossier,.

You do realize that the "dossier" is complete, made up nonsense, right?

Putin didn't CAUSE the chronic childish tribal partisan wars in this country. Been OUR doing for decades. OUR system is mortally damaged. Just like the Soviet Union was when WE took advantage of them.

How do you know this isn't payback for Afghanistan, where we backed BinLaden and the Taliban in their fight against the Soviet Union?

Putin has a long memory, and this could be his way of getting back, turning american against american.

Putin DOES have a long memory. And this IS a vendetta. But it's clear what the source was. His "peeps" are STILL pissed that we took advantage of the general instability of the Soviet Union and helped to sow doubt and dissention. THAT tactic helped to push the dissolution of the Soviets over the edge.

WE --- OTH -- have been feeding and causing our own political dysfunction and instability for decades now. Resulting in a VERY serious decline in public confidence in "the system". Puttie didn't CAUSE this. But he's sure as hell gonna USE it to try to get even.. Afghan also. Afghan was one of the triggers that helped PUSH the Soviet Union to doom. But lying to the public about Chernobyl and MANY other things caused the complete lack of public confidence in the Soviet Union.

You sure it's not cartoon frog fault?

Butthurt leftists caused this, it's your own fault. Stop blaming others.

OF COURSE Clinton and DNC RELEASED that phony dossier. It was feed to news agencies for MONTHS and not one of them would do the story. Because it was largely discredited. This is CLEARLY in the record of events BEFORE they Obama Admin tried to pass it off as a "US Intelligence Product"..

Again, this was a crime, and the liberal media surrogates were complicit.

Putin DOES have a long memory. And this IS a vendetta. But it's clear what the source was. His "peeps" are STILL pissed that we took advantage of the general instability of the Soviet Union and helped to sow doubt and dissention. THAT tactic helped to push the dissolution of the Soviets over the edge.

WE --- OTH -- have been feeding and causing our own political dysfunction and instability for decades now. Resulting in a VERY serious decline in public confidence in "the system". Puttie didn't CAUSE this.

I didn't say Putin caused it. i said Putin may be behind it's catastrophic spread. That he didn't cause racism, but he keeps poking at the right people to expand it.

They already know russians organized flash mobs, meaning Putin is causin g trouble too.

WE --- OTH -- have been feeding and causing our own political dysfunction and instability for decades now. Resulting in a VERY serious decline in public confidence in "the system". Puttie didn't CAUSE this.

I didn't say Putin caused it. i said Putin may be behind it's catastrophic spread. That he didn't cause racism, but he keeps poking at the right people to expand it.

They already know russians organized flash mobs, meaning Putin is causin g trouble too.
Proven - Russians were paying leftists like The Black Fist and Black Lives Matter to incite Racial division and violence.

Whose stolen emails are you talking about?

Clinton did not released dossier personally, Buzzfeed did it for her.

Proven - Russians were paying leftists like The Black Fist and Black Lives Matter to incite Racial division and violence.

Absolutely.

You could tell whenever one of them were interviewed.

They couldn't even articulate their grievances.

Putin didn't CAUSE the chronic childish tribal partisan wars in this country. Been OUR doing for decades. OUR system is mortally damaged. Just like the Soviet Union was when WE took advantage of them.

How do you know this isn't payback for Afghanistan, where we backed BinLaden and the Taliban in their fight against the Soviet Union?

Putin has a long memory, and this could be his way of getting back, turning american against american.
Like most whiny snowflakes, you are truly clueless. The Taliban did not even exist during the Soviet occupation of .Afghanistan.

every day there's a Clinton bombshell!

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
DM8F2_5WkAAdTRK.jpg
This is a messed up story from the OP. It starts off with:

Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

And then this is in the article:

Fusion GPS’s work researching Trump began during the Republican presidential primaries, when the GOP donor paid for the firm to investigate the real estate magnate’s background.

Fusion GPS did not start off looking at Trump’s Russia ties but quickly realized that those relationships were extensive, according to the people familiar with the matter.

------------------

Clearly it's saying it was a GOP donor the "led" to the investigation behind the Trump-Russia dossier. Sure, Democrats took it over after so much information was collected, but without the Republicans starting it, would there have even been a dossier? Doubtful.

Let's say it again from the article:

Fusion GPS’s work researching Trump began during the Republican presidential primaries, when the GOP donor paid for the firm to investigate the real estate magnate’s background.

Fusion GPS did not start off looking at Trump’s Russia ties but quickly realized that those relationships were extensive, according to the people familiar with the matter.
----------
See?
If Republicans started it, then they should get the credit. Like Solendra and Iraq.

Flash mobs weren't a Russian Intel invention. And racism is NOT America's only problem. WE CAUSED this decline. By voting for incompetent, corrupt, inept leadership. Simply because they could WIN. The 2 party system has wrecked this country. Not Russia. Not Putin.

When you're reading morning Pravda at breakfast in the Kremlin, and you see that America's only "winning choices" are Meglomaniac power whore Clinton or Meglomaniac power whore Trump -- you smirk.

When I see those choices -- I start building a bunker. It's obvious. Don't go finding MORE BLAME than this needs.

When you're reading morning Pravda at breakfast in the Kremlin, and you see that America's only "winning choices" are Meglomaniac power whore Clinton or Meglomaniac power whore Trump -- you smirk.

When I see those choices -- I start building a bunker. It's obvious. Don't go finding MORE BLAME than this needs.
I love how the only way conservatives can defend trump is to try to make Hillary worse.

Fail

And that somehow proves the information Steele dug up on the Golden Boy is not true?

His son is caught trying to get the Russian Government's dirt on Hillary. But, but the DNC helped pay for Steele's research?

One big heaping helping of "Nope"

Sure, except that it's being reported throughout the media.
Yup.

Yep it is. Even on [gasp] Rachel Maddow's show. So what? Did they not also report on all the other phony scandals throughout President Obama's terms? Does it make the Great Grabber any more competent? Will it stop the diarrhea of the mouth he is afflicted with? Does it prove that there was no collusion between Russia and the campaign? What information from it was used by Clinton?

The Clinton camp has already admitted their involvement, lighten up Francis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back