Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

Which was also one of the verified items in the dossier.
...verified as Russia-generated PROPAGANDA ... which snowflakes could not gobble up fast enough. :p Bwuhahahahaha....

You're only showing that you're ignorant as to what's in the dossier.
What do you imagine is in the dossier that makes it credible?

What makes you so sure it's propaganda if you don't know what's in it?

Yes, it was raw intel.
You don't have a damn clue what "raw intelligence" is, how it is classified, and how it is verified. What you have is a pile of fabrications that can not be verified. ie; LIES No cooberating physical evidence.
Read the link, retard.
The link is unverified and uncorroborated...

Bullshit, dope.

One example. One report in the dossier was that Russia was planning cyber attacks targeting Clinton to obtain information it could use to leak in an effort to influence the election.

This report was compiled late in 15 and early 16. Long before any of this was publicly known.

The very fact that it happened is verification that the Intel was correct.

Keep on truckin, dope.
Anyone could guess that without resorting to a forieng intelligence agent.

What a dumbass.
Yes, it was a very, very lucky guess.

Dope.

OF COURSE Clinton and DNC RELEASED that phony dossier. It was feed to news agencies for MONTHS and not one of them would do the story. Because it was largely discredited. This is CLEARLY in the record of events BEFORE they Obama Admin tried to pass it off as a "US Intelligence Product"..

Again, this was a crime, and the liberal media surrogates were complicit.
OF COURSE Clinton and DNC RELEASED that phony dossier. It was feed to news agencies for MONTHS and not one of them would do the story. Because it was largely discredited. This is CLEARLY in the record of events BEFORE they Obama Admin tried to pass it off as a "US Intelligence Product"..

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3: :cuckoo:

Absolutely.

You could tell whenever one of them were interviewed.

They couldn't even articulate their grievances.

You think that's the only meal Putin knows how to cook?

Wanna buy a bridge?
I am not sure what that vomit means.

My point is that the fucktards protesting can't even explain what or why they are protesting. it was obvious that the protests were not an organic display of concerned informed citizens.

it was this fucking guy...

Which was also one of the verified items in the dossier.
...verified as Russia-generated PROPAGANDA ... which snowflakes could not gobble up fast enough. :p Bwuhahahahaha....

You're only showing that you're ignorant as to what's in the dossier.
What do you imagine is in the dossier that makes it credible?

What makes you so sure it's propaganda if you don't know what's in it?

I read it. Besides the Russian prostitutes peeing on the bed that got media attention, almost EVERYTHING about Russian determination to sow doubt and confusion about American confidence in their political system was EXACTLY what I saw in classified reports back in the early 90s. It's was mostly recycled stuff.

And the Russian effort to do this NOW -- is largely because WE have destroyed the confidence and credibility of OUR system. Putin didn't do that. Just like we didn't cause the ROT in the Soviet Union -- but OUR Intel agencies did a little similar pushing. THAT resulted in a phenomenal collapse.

The USA is on the BRINK of the kind of confidence collapse. You should be worried more about that.

When you're reading morning Pravda at breakfast in the Kremlin, and you see that America's only "winning choices" are Meglomaniac power whore Clinton or Meglomaniac power whore Trump -- you smirk.

When I see those choices -- I start building a bunker. It's obvious. Don't go finding MORE BLAME than this needs.
I love how the only way conservatives can defend trump is to try to make Hillary worse.

Fail

Can't read? I do volunteer work doing GED preparation... Just saying.. I don't give a damn about Meglomaniac power whores.. PERIOD...

I did not read the entire thread. Have any journalists asked how Senator McINSANE got the fake ass dossier Crooked Hillary paid for?

And that somehow proves the information Steele dug up on the Golden Boy is not true?

His son is caught trying to get the Russian Government's dirt on Hillary. But, but the DNC helped pay for Steele's research?

One big heaping helping of "Nope"
so - you are saying it's a huge foul for someone to call you up and say "hey, i got dirt on hillary" with a reply of "wow, let me see!"

we're saying "this is bad, m'kay...bad".

however, hiring russians to make up stories about trump isn't a problem for you it would seem. they would then use what they know to be fabricated as a way of getting FISA warrants. still no issue?

if you still think trump is the bigger crime i'm done.

Depends on who that person is and what he wants in exchange for that dirt don't you think?

How on earth would you know what was presented to the judges to get any FISA warrant?
most likely the same way you know trump colluded with russia. you think? Oh and now tell me about the intelligence agencies that were in obummmer's pocket agreed. LOL. yeah, I like that one.

Does everyone get that who financed the dossier preparation has nothing to do with whether or not the material therein is true?

The problem....dipshit...is that this democrat paid for information was used by comey, and the obama national intelligence director to begin investigating Trump...and his people......and they now need to explain if they knew it came from the democrats, and how they decided to use it as the reason to investigate Trump...since the same FBI leaders, mueller, rosentstein, comey, were the ones who also investigated and quashed the Uranium One information....

Does everyone get that who financed the dossier preparation has nothing to do with whether or not the material therein is true?

The problem....dipshit...is that this democrat paid for information was used by comey, and the obama national intelligence director to begin investigating Trump...and his people......and they now need to explain if they knew it came from the democrats, and how they decided to use it as the reason to investigate Trump...since the same FBI leaders, mueller, rosentstein, comey, were the ones who also investigated and quashed the Uranium One information....

Exactly. The FBI used this fairy tale to get the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.

Hillary Clinton hired the Russians to interfere in our presidential election...WTF

EXACTLY.

The Trump Dossier was BULLSHIT LIES paid for by the Clinton Campaign. Those BULLSHIT LIES prompted the Mueller investigation.

Hillary needs to be prosecuted and Mueller fired.

HAD HILLARY WON THE ELECTION, SHE WOULD BE IMPEACHED ANYWAY. Stop whining, PROGS.

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington, D.C., firm, to conduct the research. Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.

Elias and his law firm, Seattle-based Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’ research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’ research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day.

So what if it came from the Democrats, Birther?

Hillary Clinton hired the Russians to interfere in our presidential election...WTF

EXACTLY.

The Trump Dossier was BULLSHIT LIES paid for by the Clinton Campaign. Those BULLSHIT LIES prompted the Mueller investigation.

HAD HILLARY WON THE ELECTION, SHE WOULD BE IMPEACHED ANYWAY. Stop whining, PROGS.

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington, D.C., firm, to conduct the research. Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.

Elias and his law firm, Seattle-based Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’ research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’ research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day.

Dem outrage over Clinton colluding with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election in 3...2...1...CRICKETS

I'm actually getting a kick out of today watching the left in here make statements that it's ok that hitlery used russia to interfere in the elections while they state that russia interference is a crime.

EXACTLY.

Dem outrage over Clinton colluding with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election in 3...2...1...CRICKETS
I just posted the same thing too fking funny.

Forum List

Back