Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

I worked with engineers from Niger and Colombia.

And I went to a dentist from El Salvador.

But I didn't smell sh!t until I got close to these guys:

redneck_games_71.jpg
Then you got close to your boyfriend at a communist party meeting.

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time a politician says something real and not stepford wifish.
And the Con Man's ancestors came to America from Nazi Germany, the worst shithole country of them all. BIGLY!!!!!

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re always a day late and a dollar short.

Good thing Trump came along before Obama turned us into a sh*thole country, if that would have happened everyone would be a day late and a dollar short.

*Shithole countries* (to use the vernacular).

Haiti is one:

haiti-sewage0-1_custom-b0184278d64e27eb1df2a45888ee2f13d6939fba-s800-c85.jpg

Didn't the Clintons take a bunch of money from people to fix Haiti?
WTH happened?

"Port-au-Prince, Haiti, is one of the largest cities in the world without a central sewage system. There are no sewers connecting sinks, showers and toilets to hulking wastewater treatment plants. Most of the more than 3 million people in the metro area use outhouses, and much of that waste ends up in canals, ditches and other unsanitary dumping grounds where it can contaminate drinking water and spread disease."

haiti-sewage0-4_custom-2c3d8bb6f4f85156b11372d431153a0a9546b3ee-s800-c85.jpg

You Probably Don't Want To Know About Haiti's Sewage Problems

Incarceration of the great President Andrew Jackson. .....

"Incarceration"? Not quite what you were aiming at there. And an argument could be made that our current president is more the incarnation of Andrew Johnson than Andrew Jackson.

And then there's Somalia, another sewagely-challenged country...

"Shallow wells are typically located within settlements where the water quality is often polluted due to nearby latrines seeping their contents into the groundwater. This causes frequent outbreaks of water related diseases such as cholera and diarrhea. The latest estimates suggest that less than 29 percent of the total population in Somalia has access to a clean, sustainable water source."

But wait! Isn't the UN fixing things there?

"The continuing conflict and lack of organized governance have resulted in a virtual absence of public funding for the WSS sector except through limited allocations in Somaliland and Puntland. In these areas, most funding for WSS is provided through the United Nations and other humanitarian donors."

So they must not be a shithole country. Cuz the lefties and the muslims are on it!

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pnado923.pdf

And the Con Man's ancestors came to America from Nazi Germany, the worst shithole country of them all. BIGLY!!!!!
Nazi, Germany was a well organized, advanced and clean nation. Hitler bit off more than he should have.

Let's look at the sewage systems of other African countries, that we are assured are not shitholes!

"The absence of working sewage treatment plants in the country has left Nigerians at the mercy of diseases such as cholera, diarrhoea and typhoid which are responsible for epidemics that claim many lives and cost governments much in expenditure, a senior government official has said.

"Mr Ebisike Augustine, Registrar, Environmental Health Council of Nigeria said in a presentation as part of activities to mark the 2014 World Toilet Day that: “Despite our level of development, environmental sanitation in Nigeria has been left at the 19th century level with very little development if any and that is why diseases such as cholera, typhoid and other enteric diseases keep occurring in epidemic proportions claiming many lives.”

There's a World Toilet Day?

Not in the US...but apparently in some shitholes, they actually celebrate toilets, since they would like to have them. Most likely a UN endorsed holiday.

‘No sewage treatment plant in Nigeria’

"Incarceration"? Not quite what you were aiming at there. And an argument could be made that our current president is more the incarnation of Andrew Johnson than Andrew Jackson.
Missed my spell check Samurai...thanks dude.

Andrew Jackson who did the Trail of Tears?

Here's a gem...a citizen from a non-shithole citizen talking about the issue of..well, shit:

"“While I agree with those who are working for open defecation free communities in Nigeria, our situation shows unfortunately that we are all practicing open defecation."
What a fucking racist!
‘No sewage treatment plant in Nigeria’

You’re always a day late and a dollar short.

Good thing Trump came along before Obama turned us into a sh*thole country, if that would have happened everyone would be a day late and a dollar short.

Obama certainly got us started, HIllary would have finished us.

Forum List

Back