Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Giving in to trademark black grievance-mongering will always lead to even more black grievance-mongering as surely as night follows day. Their victim-complex is psychotic in magnitude so nothing a person gives them will make them happy. I'm sure that's one of the reasons I've never seen a black express gratitude.

I've been to both nations. Beautiful scenery in the unpopulated areas. Beautiful people, have a lot of new friends now. There is good reason the people from these nations wish to immigrate to America.

This is a person making mud cakes to sell for a penny. It is just what it says. It is mud. Form it and let the sun dry it into a hard cake. Parents feed it to their children to fill their stomachs so they stop crying from hunger because their is no food. I keep one on my desk as a reminder.
mud cake.jpg

In 2016 El Salvador was named the worlds most violent nation not at war. Armed guards followed us wherever we went. A lot of places we were not allowed to go. At least a dozen armed guards surrounded our hotel each night.
el salvador guard.jpg

Notice how the establishment media is more concerned with defending the honor of some shithole countries than protecting the rights of American citizens.

Sorry Mia, but Haiti is a 'shithole.' It should be a much more advanced prosperous nation by now. Sometimes blunt truth is what's necessary for things to change.

Every where you look, companies all over the nation are laying off people, ATT, Sam's Club, Carrier, etc....not Trumps fault, Amazon is now the new Walmart craze.....however, one must note, that since this clown has taken office, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing positive and good has occured in this country....the guy is jinx and a shit hole maker....the only thing I pray God occurs, is that those who support this mad man, feel the sting the worse...white america!!!
/----/ Nothing good in the eyes of an American hate filled loon like you.
SMALL BIZ CONFIDENCE RECORD HIGH...
GALLUP: Optimism in job market up sharply...
Retail Apocalypse Delayed...
DIMON PREDICTS 4% GDP GROWTH...
STOCKS SOAR MORE... DOW 25,300 +
+250K JOBS...
LAYOFFS LOWEST SINCE '90...
BUFFETT: YEARS OF GROWTH LIE AHEAD...
APPLE to repatriate $200 BILLION foreign cash
POLL: TRUMP HITS 6 MONTH HIGH...
View attachment 171229
A total of 63 percent of American voters say in a poll released today the nation's economy is "excellent" or "good," while 34 percent say it is "not so good" or "poor," the highest positive rating for the economy since the Quinnipiac University Poll began asking the question in 2001.

President Barack Obama is mostly responsible for the state of the economy, 45 percent of voters, including 29 percent of Republicans, say, while 43 percent say President Donald Trump is responsible.

In fact, voters disapprove 51 - 44 percent of the way President Trump is handling the economy.

American voters disapprove 59 - 37 percent with the way Trump is doing his job overall and give him low grades on most character traits:
  • 62 - 34 percent that he is not honest;
  • 62 - 35 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 62 - 37 percent, that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 70 - 28 percent that he is not level headed;
  • 57 - 40 percent that he is a strong person;
  • 52 - 45 percent that he is intelligent;
  • 65 - 32 percent that he does not share their values.
"Confidence in the economy is eclipsed by profound doubts about the president's level headedness, honesty, empathy for fellow Americans and handling of foreign policy," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll

QU Poll Release Detail

anyone over the age of 30 who voted for trump should have a court appointed guardian.

image.php

Strange how Democrats hate America, yet they love shithole countries. So much so that they're busy turning parts of America into a total shithole. If you look at where Democrats are in charge, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, the entire state of California....total shitholes.

worst+places+to+go5.jpg

But when some unknown source claims Trump is calling Haiti a shithole we're supposed to feel insulted. Even people who live there have to admit Haiti is a shithole.

Here's a short list of other countries that are total shitholes:

1. Venezuela
  2. Columbia
  3. Brazil
  4. Mexico
  5. Iraq
  6. Lebanon
  7. Ethiopia
  8. Somalia
  9. Uganda
  10. India
  11. Pakistan
  12. Russia
tumblr_inline_n4xesgrd3v1s650ll.jpg

RIVER-WATER-POLLUTION-IN-INDIA-Essay-Topics.jpg

dsc0022.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me when I hear liberals screaming about a president that loves the country he's in charge of more than the countries that have hundreds of thousands of refugees pouring out of them spreading all over the globe.

Hillary and Obama hate America and hate Americans......but we're supposed to love them.

I just don't understand this type of mindset.
Trump is turning America into a shithole country, so you should feel right at home.

Well wait until one rapes you mother, sister, aunt or cousin see how much you love those from SHIT HOLES and he never said that by the way . ANother fkn leftist idiot manipulated by msm AGAIN!!

They are coming in MASSES ASSES

african-migrants.jpg

Haiti is a Shithole because it is run by Shithole licking Leftists.
Now The Shithole Democrat Party wants to import more leftist shit in to this country that we have to take care of like children.

Welfare should not be automatic. In fact President Trump is correct to say, you shouldn't be eligible for it until you have been here 5 years.

I once worked with a guy who was originally from El Salvador.

He hadn't been back for many years, so he took a weeks vacation to visit his relatives.

When he came back to work. The guy told me the whole country had become extremely dangerous. That MS-13 gangs roamed the streets, and even the local people were too scared to leave their house's at night because of all the robbery and murders.

And that he doubted he would ever visit his former country again. .... :cool:

I've been to both nations. Beautiful scenery in the unpopulated areas. Beautiful people, have a lot of new friends now. There is good reason the people from these nations wish to immigrate to America.

This is a person making mud cakes to sell for a penny. It is just what it says. It is mud. Form it and let the sun dry it into a hard cake. Parents feed it to their children to fill their stomachs so they stop crying from hunger because their is no food. I keep one on my desk as a reminder.
View attachment 171237

In 2016 El Salvador was named the worlds most violent nation not at war. Armed guards followed us wherever we went. A lot of places we were not allowed to go. At least a dozen armed guards surrounded our hotel each night.
View attachment 171238

And the Clintons have ripped Haiti off and the people of Haiti admit it.

Every where you look, companies all over the nation are laying off people, ATT, Sam's Club, Carrier, etc....not Trumps fault, Amazon is now the new Walmart craze.....however, one must note, that since this clown has taken office, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing positive and good has occured in this country....the guy is jinx and a shit hole maker....the only thing I pray God occurs, is that those who support this mad man, feel the sting the worse...white america!!!
+250K JOBS...
View attachment 171229
A total of 63 percent of American voters say in a poll released today the nation's economy is "excellent" or "good," while 34 percent say it is "not so good" or "poor," the highest positive rating for the economy since the Quinnipiac University Poll began asking the question in 2001.

President Barack Obama is mostly responsible for the state of the economy, 45 percent of voters, including 29 percent of Republicans, say, while 43 percent say President Donald Trump is responsible.

In fact, voters disapprove 51 - 44 percent of the way President Trump is handling the economy.

American voters disapprove 59 - 37 percent with the way Trump is doing his job overall and give him low grades on most character traits:
"Confidence in the economy is eclipsed by profound doubts about the president's level headedness, honesty, empathy for fellow Americans and handling of foreign policy," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll

QU Poll Release Detail

anyone over the age of 30 who voted for trump should have a court appointed guardian.

Holy shit! It's my favorite fucking pinhead! Where you been?

+250K JOBS...
View attachment 171229

QU Poll Release Detail

avoiding asshats like you

unsuccessfully it would appear

View attachment 171237

View attachment 171238
So sad. So you would you call Haiti a "shithole?" Or a country with hungry people?

+250K JOBS...
View attachment 171229

QU Poll Release Detail

That's ok, cupcake. :itsok:

I may have some pre-election quotes from you.

Does "Hillary is a lock" sound familiar?

+250K JOBS...
View attachment 171229

QU Poll Release Detail

yup- i forgot to factor in the stupidity of the average voter

does i didn't vote for her ring a bell?

+250K JOBS...
View attachment 171229

QU Poll Release Detail

yup- i forgot to factor in the stupidity of the average voter

does i didn't vote for her ring a bell?

Then it's your fault! :poke:

This President is flat out awesome...Now he’s teaching life lessons. He knows that America has to stop being pussies, people have to learn to hear and process the candid truth without rolling up in the fetal position and screaming at the sky.
crying-screaming-liberal-lady-after-loss.jpg

Forum List

Back