Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Why is it embarrassing to tell the truth? It is only embarrassing for establishment scumbags who hate Whitey.

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.
Everyone? LOL.....on my FB feeds dozens of people from all over the world, 4 languages they are all insulting Trump because of his comments....What fucking world you live in ? Do you even travel outside your county? Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers.
You and the rest of the snowflakes who are crying like babies about it are the ones being laughed at. The typical intelligent American knows what Trump supposedly said is true, especially if they have ever travelled in the third world.

Irish American anyone? The Irish came to America to get out of Ireland. Until recently Ireland was one of the poorest places in Western Europe. The greatest emigration happened during the Great Famine (1845-1850), where people would emigrate to foreign shores in an attempt to survive and better their lives, while escaping from extreme poverty and workhouses. America was seen as the land of opportunity (to many, it is still seen that way). This is why most people came to America, not just the Irish. There were about 500,000 Irish immigrants in 1900. Poor people from rural areas whose only skills were farming and fishing. Uneducated and poor people. People fleeing famine and poverty.

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

It doesn't say "as long as you are white and Christian.'

That isn't in the Constitution, shit-for-brains. It's just a poem, and it's long out-of-date. Democrat scum claim it represents America's "ideals," but I don't know anyone who thinks it's one of our ideals. I think it's bullshit from another age.

Wonderful but dated ideal. That was written long, long ago when America needed a population. Those 'huddled masses' wanted to become Americans and adopt American morals and values. Nowhere in the poem does it say that illegal aliens should be welcomed to or shores.

The question is SHOULD Trump have said it.

If the answer is no, then pointing that out is SOP.

Irish American anyone? The Irish came to America to get out of Ireland. Until recently Ireland was one of the poorest places in Western Europe. The greatest emigration happened during the Great Famine (1845-1850), where people would emigrate to foreign shores in an attempt to survive and better their lives, while escaping from extreme poverty and workhouses. America was seen as the land of opportunity (to many, it is still seen that way). This is why most people came to America, not just the Irish. There were about 500,000 Irish immigrants in 1900. Poor people from rural areas whose only skills were farming and fishing. Uneducated and poor people. People fleeing famine and poverty.

That isn't in the Constitution, shit-for-brains. It's just a poem, and it's long out-of-date. Democrat scum claim it represents America's "ideals," but I don't know anyone who thinks it's one of our ideals. I think it's bullshit from another age.

Wonderful but dated ideal. That was written long, long ago when America needed a population. Those 'huddled masses' wanted to become Americans and adopt American morals and values. Nowhere in the poem does it say that illegal aliens should be welcomed to or shores.
It was 1884: that is not 'long, long ago.' The America value it expresses is still very, very much alive today. Trump was not talking about illegal aliens; he was talking about people of one race from poor countries.

a small country wiped off the planet by a huge quake ...

POS RW's have the mentality of earthworms - not to insult earthworms.
Haiti has been an abject disaster for years. It's an ongoing tragedy. It's a shithole.

Had a friend of yours called it a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Had a friend of yours called Appalachia a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Again I have to ask: Is this all just a game? Are we EVER supposed to take partisans seriously?

You get it! You really get it!

Nobody cares if "your friend" says it. That's right.

This is the president. He needs to hold himself to a higher standard.

Just because one CAN say something doesn't mean that one SHOULD say something. And what SHOULD he said is determined by who you are and who you are talking to.

You know this. But acknowledging it would force you to eat years of stupid whining that you've done on here.

You censure yourself EVERY DAY. Why? Becuse you want to get along in society. You don't say whatever you think....regardless of how fucking true it is. And it is retarded to suggest that anyone SHOULD.
Your Messiah swore all the time, but you don't know it because you get all your news from MSLSD.

At any rate, decorum is something Americans expect in their POTUS. We won't get it from Trump. I could care less about decorum and being an adult (unlike you), I focus on his actions.

Haiti has been an abject disaster for years. It's an ongoing tragedy. It's a shithole.

Had a friend of yours called it a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Had a friend of yours called Appalachia a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Again I have to ask: Is this all just a game? Are we EVER supposed to take partisans seriously?
The difference is that when a president of country says it, he sends a message of hate and insensitivity. We loose allies and we make new enemies that way....with the Orange is by the day. China is taking over slowly, I bet their boats are sailing to Haiti as we Speak.

I think we'll survive if Haiti isn't our ally.

Furthermore, Dick Durbin is the only one who was in the room who claims he said that, and he's a notorious liar.

The liberal posturing on Trump's alleged s-hole comment is a sight to behold, not to mention pathetic, hypocritical, double-standard-full. How many times have liberals described certain Southern states like Alabama and Mississippi with equally and much more offensive terms?

The last time I checked, Trump was denying that he used that term. I won't be shocked if it turns out that he did. If he did, I would just say that if we are going to start attacking presidents based on what they say in private meetings, no president will survive.

Just because one CAN say something doesn't mean that one SHOULD say something. And what SHOULD he said is determined by who you are and who you are talking to.

You know this. But acknowledging it would force you to eat years of stupid whining that you've done on here.

You censure yourself EVERY DAY. Why? Becuse you want to get along in society. You don't say whatever you think....regardless of how fucking true it is. And it is retarded to suggest that anyone SHOULD.
Your Messiah swore all the time, but you don't know it because you get all your news from MSLSD.

At any rate, decorum is something Americans expect in their POTUS. We won't get it from Trump. I could care less about decorum and being an adult (unlike you), I focus on his actions.

You know that nobody cares if he swears. It's his message that matters. Why are you so dishonest.

If you focus on his actions you must determine that he's grown the swamp. He is your kind of guy.

It was 1884: that is not 'long, long ago.' The America value it expresses is still very, very much alive today. Trump was not talking about illegal aliens; he was talking about people of one race from poor countries.

B.S. If Haiti is so great why don't they want to go back? America should only welcome those who wish to become Americans, learn our history, traditions and our language and add to the melting pot. Those who wish to have equal opportunity and are willing to work and contribute. Bring your ethnicity but leave your 'culture' behind.

You know that nobody cares if he swears. It's his message that matters. Why are you so dishonest.

If you focus on his actions you must determine that he's grown the swamp. He is your kind of guy.
Unlike you I expect only SHIT from the POTUS, no matter what party he/she is from. You should learn this...but being dupe partisan you never will.

Compared to Hillary, Trump is fantastic. However, that isn't saying much because your girl Cankles may be the worst person in the whole f-ing world. Yet you voted for her...LMFAO!

We know Cankles swears like a drunken sailor...well no doubt, she is drunk rather often.

Unlike you I expect only SHIT from the POTUS, no matter what party he/she is from. You should learn this...but being dupe partisan you never will.

Compared to Hillary, Trump is fantastic. However, that isn't saying much because your girl Cankles may be the worst person in the whole f-ing world. Yet you voted for her...LMFAO!

We know Cankles swears like a drunken sailor...well no doubt, she is drunk rather often.

You are so boring. When will you start trying?

Thanks. I win!!!

Thanks. I win!!!

Of course. Have you ever lost?

Forum List

Back