Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

IMG_0629.jpg

Why don't you tell us which in which shit hole you were spawned? Hey, if you find out......go back.

The immigration overload in America has been so out of control that Sneaky Ann Coulter has often loudly suggested a ten-year moratorium on ALL immigration. Yes, including from Norway...

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.
I'd also be willing to bet my paycheck everyone in these pictures that's old enough to vote is a Democrat.
Bad bet..that's the Trump base...Trailer park trash and redneck inbreeds.
Nope....that's part of the Democrat base.
They're Daddy's voted D
They're Grand Daddy's voted D

And by God.....they're gonna always vote D.

If you look at where Democrats are in charge, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, the entire state of California....total shitholes.

Then how come 9 of the ten richest states are run by Democrats and 9 of the poorest states are run by Republicans?

Link? I smell Daily Kos :spinner:
Do you know how to google? Try it...

Back up your statement otherwise it is crap.
Use google or YOU'RE crap!

If you look at where Democrats are in charge, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, the entire state of California....total shitholes.

Then how come 9 of the ten richest states are run by Democrats and 9 of the poorest states are run by Republicans?

Link? I smell Daily Kos :spinner:
Do you know how to google? Try it...

Back up your statement otherwise it is crap.
Use google or YOU'RE crap!
LBJ was such a classy guy that he often held cabinet meetings while he was on the shitter taking a crap.

Brilliant!

So lefties, can you not decide whether you would rather live in Noway or Haiti like the far leftists in the clip?

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.

Go Trump, Go Trump...Sorry leftards...if Haiti is such a glorious place why don't you book your next vacation there...oh, because you don't want to be murdered or kidnapped or raped?
Has nothing to do with race but you will use any excuse you can find to make it about race because you are racist and belong in a shithole country.
Next time i'll tell you how I really feel. LOL

Just read that fiat Chrysler is bringing back jobs to the USA and investing a billion bucks. Gotta suck being you! Go president Trump!
These kinds of decisions by major corporations are made over a period of years — they have NOTHING to do with the Orange Fuckhead.

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.
And Trump didn't even say It! Democrats made It up because the economy is going too well.

the only country that Trump would be safe is probably Israel.
That's true.

Even in Russia the Orange maggot would get bent over Putin's desk.

'Course, trump would like that....a great big Russian Probe...

[
If only ceos like trump didn’t feel the way they do about brown people

What the fuck are you yapping about, Silly Bonobo?

You're mindlessly flinging shit again.
Of course you don’t get it. You just a glimpse into the mind of an American ceo. Now you know what they think about black people and grab them by the pussy is how they feel about women

Tell you what chimp boi, Haiti is waiting for you, go ahead and move. :thup:

No?

Why not?

Oh yeah, the place is a shit hole.
Even people from the shithole next door to Haiti, the Dominican Republic, look at the Haiti as a shithole, and Haitians as shithole refugees who sneak into the Dominican illegally for food and work..

It's time we call a spade a spade, and a shithole a shithole.

Make shitholes shitholes again!

a small country wiped off the planet by a huge quake ...

POS RW's have the mentality of earthworms - not to insult earthworms.

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.

Not even close, rDerp. I guarantee them crackers have septic and running water. Comparison fail for you.
In this case you're wrong. Big time.

There was a long article online just days ago about how a huge number of poor whites in Appalachia and other poor areas of the U.S. who often dump their waste in their own yards or into their neighbor's yards. Sometimes they have broken septic tanks they can't afford to repair, no sewage lines available to where they set up their mobiles, etc. Huge numbers of third-world problems, yet these folks are our own citizens and they're getting precious little help from anyone.

I've also seen poverty on this level in New Mexico. Often in neighborhoods only blocks off of a main street or state highway. The poverty is nearly unbelievable in some of these place. Drive through them slowly, really try to see the problems and you'll never think about "America" the same way again.

All of this poverty is being made worse by the flood of immigrants, legal and illegal. We could do something to improve the lives of all those people but it would take boatloads of money and a will to help others that doesn't exist at this time. If immigration is not controlled all of these problems will continue to get worse at an ever faster speed.

And all of this doesn't even touch on the brain-numbing poverty that has long existed in Appalachia and in other parts of America. We will NEVER be able to solve our own problems, those of American citizens, as long as our immigration policies continue to allow huge numbers of illiterate and low-skilled immigrants to flow uncontrolled into our country. It's time to put America first. NOW.

Forum List

Back