Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.

Not even close, rDerp. I guarantee them crackers have septic and running water. Comparison fail for you.

Meanwhile Dem's in their filthy polluted cities spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. Total crickets from environmental groups on this, shocker.
Those are whites in RED states. Please. Try to be honest for once in your life. There have been a couple of long, in depth articles about these poor folks recently.

If you want to learn the truth about these problems always remember Google is your friend.

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.

Not even close, rDerp. I guarantee them crackers have septic and running water. Comparison fail for you.

Meanwhile Dem's in their filthy polluted cities spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. Total crickets from environmental groups on this, shocker.
Those are whites in RED states. Please. Try to be honest for once in your life. There have been a couple of long, in depth articles about these poor folks recently.

If you want to learn the truth about these problems always remember Google is your friend.

You posted pictures of 8 people who may have a septic system. I'm talking hundreds of millions of gallons of Dem sewage spilled input public waterways so polluting the water swimming had to be banned. Good job on the environment Dem's /SARCASM

Every President has said the word "shithole" in private conversations. Most have said a lot worse.
There is NO way you could 'know' that.
And you don't know they didn't say that. Remember, since Feinstein, proving a negative is now viable.....But yeah, she's a liberal so it's OK.....:puke3:
So, you're basing your ridiculous statement on what they MIGHT have said...! That's lunacy. Absolutely moronic.

You should be ashamed of your lack of logic and truth.

No, no. Talking about Vincente Fox, former prez of Mexico. He's a real dolt.
Yet he seems like a genuine genius next to the Orange Shithole.

Vicente Fox was a genius because he was able to pawn his least skilled and least educated off on us and we PAID for it while they sent money back to Mexico....now? Well, he is pissed that Mexico might have to deal with their own problems. I have no doubt that he is pissed....... but he can eat shit and die for all I care.

Irish American anyone? The Irish came to America to get out of Ireland. Until recently Ireland was one of the poorest places in Western Europe. The greatest emigration happened during the Great Famine (1845-1850), where people would emigrate to foreign shores in an attempt to survive and better their lives, while escaping from extreme poverty and workhouses. America was seen as the land of opportunity (to many, it is still seen that way). This is why most people came to America, not just the Irish. There were about 500,000 Irish immigrants in 1900. Poor people from rural areas whose only skills were farming and fishing. Uneducated and poor people. People fleeing famine and poverty.

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

It doesn't say "as long as you are white and Christian.'

Last edited:

Yeah, but it's just a fucking poem. One that's caused a lot of problems over the years.

I doubt anyone thought we'd have a never-ending flood of immigrants, legal and illegal into the country. Just too damned many, imo.

yes, he is a racist, so what. He stands up for racists everywhere, and we are proud to finally have a racist president.

Whites are finally taking back America. It won't be long before dreamers are shipped off to Gitmo starting in March. After dreamers, trump will create a national police force that reports directly to him, and they will be exempted from US laws, allowing them to do whatever it takes to get ride of everyone deemed "undesirable" by trump.

a small country wiped off the planet by a huge quake ...

POS RW's have the mentality of earthworms - not to insult earthworms.
Haiti has been an abject disaster for years. It's an ongoing tragedy. It's a shithole.

Had a friend of yours called it a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Had a friend of yours called Appalachia a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Again I have to ask: Is this all just a game? Are we EVER supposed to take partisans seriously?

Irish American anyone? The Irish came to America to get out of Ireland. Until recently Ireland was one of the poorest places in Western Europe. The greatest emigration happened during the Great Famine (1845-1850), where people would emigrate to foreign shores in an attempt to survive and better their lives, while escaping from extreme poverty and workhouses. America was seen as the land of opportunity (to many, it is still seen that way). This is why most people came to America, not just the Irish. There were about 500,000 Irish immigrants in 1900. Poor people from rural areas whose only skills were farming and fishing. Uneducated and poor people. People fleeing famine and poverty.

That isn't in the Constitution, shit-for-brains. It's just a poem, and it's long out-of-date. Democrat scum claim it represents America's "ideals," but I don't know anyone who thinks it's one of our ideals. I think it's bullshit from another age.

All Black "countries" are fucking shithole basketcases. When has this become controversial? And yes most Haitians have weird diseases that fortunately are not that contagious to Whitey as long as you do not insert your penis into one of their orifices.

Haiti has been an abject disaster for years. It's an ongoing tragedy. It's a shithole.

Had a friend of yours called it a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Had a friend of yours called Appalachia a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Again I have to ask: Is this all just a game? Are we EVER supposed to take partisans seriously?

You get it! You really get it!

Nobody cares if "your friend" says it. That's right.

This is the president. He needs to hold himself to a higher standard.

Just because one CAN say something doesn't mean that one SHOULD say something. And what SHOULD he said is determined by who you are and who you are talking to.

You know this. But acknowledging it would force you to eat years of stupid whining that you've done on here.

You censure yourself EVERY DAY. Why? Becuse you want to get along in society. You don't say whatever you think....regardless of how fucking true it is. And it is retarded to suggest that anyone SHOULD.

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.
And Trump didn't even say It! Democrats made It up because the economy is going too well.

Dick Durbin, who has done something similar in the past, is the only one who claims he said it.

REPORT: Dick Durbin Has A History Of Lying About Private White House Meetings

The difference is that when a president of country says it, he sends a message of hate and insensitivity. We loose allies and we make new enemies that way....with the Orange is by the day. China is taking over slowly, I bet their boats are sailing to Haiti as we Speak.

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.
Everyone? LOL.....on my FB feeds dozens of people from all over the world, 4 languages they are all insulting Trump because of his comments....What fucking world you live in ? Do you even travel outside your county? Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers.

The difference is that when a president of country says it, he sends a message of hate and insensitivity. We loose allies and we make new enemies that way....with the Orange is by the day. China is taking over slowly, I bet their boats are sailing to Haiti as we Speak.
Sure, the guy is a rolling, rambling, ongoing national embarrassment. Even a bit more so that I feared when I voted against him.

That doesn't change the fact that this outrage is overblown and politically motivated, nor does it change the fact that the Republicans would most likely be doing the same thing if a Democratic President gave them the chance like this. Trump is just a master at happily giving the Democrats juicy fodder.

Forum List

Back