Washington Post Writer Finally Discloses He’s a Shill for Fossil Fuel Industry

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
edrogers_7502.jpg

In his latest column repeating his clients’ attacks on climate changepolicies, lobbyist and Washington Post writer Ed Rogers finally disclosed to readers that his lobbying firm “represents interests in the fossil fuel[industry].”

Rogers is the chairman of BGR Group, a top lobbying firm that has receivedmore than $700,000 from the energy industry in 2015. Rogers has personally lobbied this year for Southern Company, one of the largest electric utility companies in the U.S.—and one of the biggest opponents of the most significant U.S. policy to combat climate change.

Washington Post Writer Finally Discloses He's a Shill for Fossil Fuel Industry

Ever looked at who funds the climate change zealots/industries with billions of dollars?

Nearly the entire MSM are shills for AGW. Why does this not bother you, but one shill for the oil industry does?

Right. They have exposed a "spy" within an industry of journalist shills for global warming. No doubt universities and science programs are totally honest when lobbying for tax dollars to fund their personal missions.

And of course, two email scandals in recent years within the science community bears no fruit nor suspicion. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/ How do you argue with people who do not care if they are right or wrong or doing good or bad? All they want to do is have the power and look the part.

Quelled surprise..... NOT!!!

The Extraction Industry has paid shills. Wonder what Mr. H. opinion is on this? :D

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Last edited:
edrogers_7502.jpg

In his latest column repeating his clients’ attacks on climate changepolicies, lobbyist and Washington Post writer Ed Rogers finally disclosed to readers that his lobbying firm “represents interests in the fossil fuel[industry].”

Rogers is the chairman of BGR Group, a top lobbying firm that has receivedmore than $700,000 from the energy industry in 2015. Rogers has personally lobbied this year for Southern Company, one of the largest electric utility companies in the U.S.—and one of the biggest opponents of the most significant U.S. policy to combat climate change.

Washington Post Writer Finally Discloses He's a Shill for Fossil Fuel Industry
So name me one skeptic funded by government money and you have yourself a funny story, can't then it matters two shits.

Nearly the entire MSM are shills for AGW. Why does this not bother you, but one shill for the oil industry does?

Right. They have exposed a "spy" within an industry of journalist shills for global warming. No doubt universities and science programs are totally honest when lobbying for tax dollars to fund their personal missions.

And of course, two email scandals in recent years within the science community bears no fruit nor suspicion. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/ How do you argue with people who do not care if they are right or wrong or doing good or bad? All they want to do is have the power and look the part.
name one scientist funded by oil money that believes AGW. or vice versa that, name one scientist funded by government money anti AGW. go for it, let's see how important that is.

Ever looked at who funds the climate change zealots/industries with billions of dollars?

Those billions are going into technology, R&D, pure research and mitigation measures NOT LOBBYING
so do you really believe that oil industry isn't working on research for the next generation fuel? Really are you really making that statement? I think you are smarter than that, please say you are.

This makes me really REALLY angry like when in the Bush II Admin that had that fake reporter in the WH Daily Briefing tossing-out softball questions. The rw plant turned out to be a gay rw male prostitute as well :eusa_whistle:

Remembering Jeff Gannon/Guckert

Jeff Gannon/Guckert became the most famous male hooker since Joe Buck when he made more than 200 appearances at the White House posing as a journalist with the conservative websites GOPUSA and Talon News, attending 155 White House press briefings. He possessed no previous journalism experience, and had previously been refused a congressional press pass.

If that weren't enough to raise eyebrows, Guckert made more than twenty-four visits to the White House when there were no scheduled briefings. On at least fourteen occasions, Secret Service records show that Guckert checked in but was never processed out.

name one scientist funded by oil money that believes AGW. or vice versa that, name one scientist funded by government money anti AGW. go for it, let's see how important that is.
I'm half following you. Are you suggesting every science lab or university science department that petitions the govt for funds to bankroll global warming studies --- are you suggesting every scientist in that program is a die hard believer in AGW?

Are you also suggesting that every scientist, et al. that is being funded by oil companies and is presenting evidence suggesting human activity has negligible effects on global warming --- are you suggesting that every one of those scientists believe exactly what they are being paid or strongly influenced to say?

I would say you are wrong on both counts.

That is like you trying to tell me all scientists and science teachers who are teaching evolution are real believers in evolution and its amazing amount of claims. That, without any doubt, is a lie. To go against evolution is a career ending move for these folks, so they tow the party line no matter what.

I'm half following you. Are you suggesting every science lab or university science department that petitions the govt for funds to bankroll global warming studies --- are you suggesting every scientist in that program is a die hard believer in AGW?

Are you also suggesting that every scientist, et al. that is being funded by oil companies and is presenting evidence suggesting human activity has negligible effects on global warming --- are you suggesting that every one of those scientists believe exactly what they are being paid or strongly influenced to say?

That is like you trying to tell me all scientists and science teachers who are teaching evolution are real believers in evolution and its amazing amount of claims. That, without any doubt, is a lie. To go against evolution is a career ending move for these folks, so they tow the party line no matter what.
I merely asked if you could name a scientist not an AGW supporter funded by government money. Seems simple

I merely asked if you could name a scientist not an AGW supporter funded by government money. Seems simple
What on earth are you trying to say? No, it is not simple, it is dumb.

Here Category:Research institutes in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is a list of science research institutes in the USA. In the hundreds. They are either govt centers or universities, many of which are funded by tax payer money. Have at it.

In the meantime, my questions are far more germane. I doubt you will take the time to answer them mostly because it may upset your delicate "plan."

You know these people wail about the fossil fuel industry. all the while LIVING off of it for cheaper than they could all this green energy. Are your computers running off windmills? solar panels;? how about your home? car? etc

Here Category:Research institutes in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is a list of science research institutes in the USA. In the hundreds. They are either govt centers or universities, many of which are funded by tax payer money. Have at it.

In the meantime, my questions are far more germane. I doubt you will take the time to answer them mostly because it may upset your delicate "plan."
delicate plan? ahhhh, LOL. See, you can't give one scientist not funded by government money that doesn't believe in AGW. Why do you supposed that is? In other words, why aren't any Oil companies getting government grants for research and development into future energy? Why does it have to be a university or government center? And why do they only hire AGW supporting scientists?

Why are so many people afraid of oil companies? You'd think they had no idea on how to make a buck and yet they are very profitable. So they must have some talented folks don't you think? Maybe they actually hire professionals who do research and development? Maybe?

Why are the AGW crowd afraid of them producing alternative energy? I swear I don't get it.

You would think if the future of the world was so sensitive as discussed by many AGW warmers, why wouldn't you want the best people researching alternative energy and release us from fossil fuel or earth fuel?

Last edited:

delicate plan? ahhhh, LOL. See, you can't give one scientist not funded by government money that doesn't believe in AGW. Why do you supposed that is? In other words, why aren't any Oil companies getting government grants for research and development into future energy? Why does it have to be a university or government center? And why do they only hire AGW supporting scientists?

Why are so many people afraid of oil companies? You'd think they had no idea on how to make a buck and yet they are very profitable. So they must have some talented folks don't you think? Maybe they actually hire professionals who do research and development? Maybe?

Why are the AGW crowd afraid of them producing alternative energy? I swear I don't get it.

You would think if the future of the world was so sensitive as discussed by many AGW warmers, why wouldn't you want the best people researching alternative energy and release us from fossil fuel or earth fuel?

Control of people... Bilking of billions of dollars into their own pockets.. These things can only happen if they are in control and no one upsets their agenda..

The useful idiots who believe that AGW is about anything more than that, are fools.

This reporter represents someone outside of their control and must be silenced. You can bet money they will do exactly that..

So true.

With all the fraud that has been exposed within the AGW movement, one would logically conclude that AGW is a fraud. But most unfortunately, logic left the building long ago.

Fat Albert's ten year prediction of Armageddon has expired, but has he been exposed as a fraud? Of course not.

We live in an age of ignorance.

Forum List

Back