Washington state gov. announnces plan to forcefully quarantine those infected and all their contacts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(INTELLIHUB) — Washington State Governor Jay Inslee announced at a press briefing on Tuesday that a standing army of contact tracers along with members of the National Guard will we identifying and immediately quarantining Washintonians infected with COVID-19 and any individuals who have come in contact with the infected.
1589553532155.png

AND NO THIS IS NOT THE PPL VOLUNTEERING STUPID ASSES!!

There really is a mental issue with you left!
We can be sure you will believe it when they come for you and yours..... little brown shirt ass kissers. We minds never figure out the parasites mentnal game playing they do. It's on a level the average IQ can't grasp....... you'll know who they are it's not hard to tell they often insult their OP because they have no idea lol how dumb they really are.

Next is people quarantined in homes cheat. They must be taken into protective custody and quarantined in centers. In many places the police are rebelling and refusing to arrest people out for a walk. The National Guard will do the same. These power mad governors need to be recalled.

• Banned
getting in Boxcars is right around the corner there huh?

Then check this chit out OMFG dude theya re getting so ready.

1589557371409.png

They were off the " elite pricks". all this shit we see happeninng was to blow open on Obama's watch these bastaarads were so slick they set it up to blow wide open on Trump's watch so they couuld blame his entire legacy and name---------- Gawd help us if he loses-

He usre in the hell better not force ppl to vaccinnate though that's the trigger point there ppl won't deal with that chit here.

I watched part of his press conference & will watch the rest later (he just talks a lot without getting to the point and is annoying) and have read several articles about this, BUT from what I gather, IF you test positive you and any in your household will be quarantined within your house, unless you choose to be quarantined separately. If so, you'll be put into a facility or hotel for that quarantine at no cost to you. You can not leave your home or facility for supplies, it will be provided to you......and those 'contact tracers' are members of Dept of License, medical staff & National Guard that will take information from you of where you 've been and who you were with in the last 24-48 hours...…..who will then also be quarantined.
Also part of his 'Phase 2' opening will require eat in restaurants to document your information including your phone number and email, that will assist with tracking your activities & contacts. So just like in China & other countries, they will ping your location/activity from your phone.

There has been some mention of 'choice', but overall, his running commentary is about compliance and when asked about any non-compliance, he doesn't address it or explain his plan in that case...…...which in itself is rather unnerving. If he won't talk about it, then there's something to hide that he knows the people won't agree or accept it. If any business doesn't go along with his plan, they will be fined...….but he doesn't say about individuals.

Next is people quarantined in homes cheat. They must be taken into protective custody and quarantined in centers. In many places the police are rebelling and refusing to arrest people out for a walk. The National Guard will do the same. These power mad governors need to be recalled.

On the bright side, far too many Americans have been lackadaisical and apathetic about the need to treasure and defend our freedoms because of the odd notion that the US was somehow immune to tyranny and "it could never happen here". All of this evidence that it can very easily and quickly may serve to shake a lot of people out of taking their rights for granted.

On the bright side, far too many Americans have been lackadaisical and apathetic about the need to treasure and defend our freedoms because of the odd notion that the US was somehow immune to tyranny and "it could never happen here". All of this evidence that it can very easily and quickly may serve to shake a lot of people out of taking their rights for granted.

Back in the early 90's, I took my oldest son to our state capitol building for a tour. As we were entering the chambers, the guide says 'and this is where our laws are made'......he pipes up and says 'my teacher says the Constitution is old, out of date and no longer applies'. I told him 'without that Constitution, you would have been shot for saying such a thing or disagreeing with your government...….just like happened in Tiennamen Square, China a couple years prior.'

He may not have understood the full scope of it then, but he sure does now.. But somehow I doubt that teacher ever wised up,

I was reading some place that these newly trained brown shirts will be paid between 57,000 and 65,000 Federal Reserve Notes.

Their only qualification is a 5-6 hour online course.

Though, the snitch hotlines did lay the groundwork for pitting the state against dissenters via said brown shirts.

Relevant reading...

Both Washington and New York laid the ideological groundwork for this class divide to flourish weeks ago, urging residents to phone in tips on “social distancing” violators via specialized hotlines. The mainstream media has fanned the flames of this division, politicizing it by denouncing anyone who opposes the Covid-19 lockdowns as selfish Trump-supporting rednecks who prize their ability to get a haircut over others’ ability to continue breathing. Now, after two months in lockdown marinating in fear and hate, a few thousand of these people will be turned loose on the populations of their states to enforce targeted quarantine restrictions, convinced anyone who doesn’t follow their orders secretly wants to see the sick and elderly exterminated.

His tactics may seem strong, but look at Washington State. We started out as the epicenter of the virus and now are one of the lowest states, due to Inslee's intelligent and effective managing of the problem. I live in Washington and am not at all threatened by this. I've stayed at home, going out only once a week to get groceries and household supplies. I always wear a mask. There is almost no chance I've been exposed, so I don't really need to worry. Those people who haven't take care to not be exposed are the people who may worry about this.

Back in the early 90's, I took my oldest son to our state capitol building for a tour. As we were entering the chambers, the guide says 'and this is where our laws are made'......he pipes up and says 'my teacher says the Constitution is old, out of date and no longer applies'. I told him 'without that Constitution, you would have been shot for saying such a thing or disagreeing with your government...….just like happened in Tiennamen Square, China a couple years prior.'

He may not have understood the full scope of it then, but he sure does now.. But somehow I doubt that teacher ever wised up,

Yeah, little "my teacher says" moments like that one are exactly why all my children have been home-schooled.

This will end up with an identification card with ALL your information on it. It will be the trusted diner/shopper card. Just swipe it as you go in the door.

Out of curiosity, did Esme ever have an actual rebuttal for anything any of us said, or did she just go through handing out "dislikes" to people who made her cry by saying true things she didn't want to hear?

Just what we needed, a rating system that encourages leftists to continue imagining their approval matters to anyone.

Out of curiosity, did Esme ever have an actual rebuttal for anything any of us said, or did she just go through handing out "dislikes" to people who made her cry by saying true things she didn't want to hear?

Just what we needed, a rating system that encourages leftists to continue imagining their approval matters to anyone.

I'll take that to mean I was correct.

Forum List

Back