Washington state gov. announnces plan to forcefully quarantine those infected and all their contacts

(INTELLIHUB) — Washington State Governor Jay Inslee announced at a press briefing on Tuesday that a standing army of contact tracers along with members of the National Guard will we identifying and immediately quarantining Washintonians infected with COVID-19 and any individuals who have come in contact with the infected.
View attachment 336393

AND NO THIS IS NOT THE PPL VOLUNTEERING STUPID ASSES!!

There really is a mental issue with you left!
We can be sure you will believe it when they come for you and yours..... little brown shirt ass kissers. We minds never figure out the parasites mentnal game playing they do. It's on a level the average IQ can't grasp....... you'll know who they are it's not hard to tell they often insult their OP because they have no idea lol how dumb they really are.

DEMONrat Inslee is dealing like corrupted midget Putin, he wants to transform the Evergreen State to a prison

(INTELLIHUB) — Washington State Governor Jay Inslee announced at a press briefing on Tuesday that a standing army of contact tracers along with members of the National Guard will we identifying and immediately quarantining Washintonians infected with COVID-19 and any individuals who have come in contact with the infected.
View attachment 336393

We can be sure you will believe it when they come for you and yours..... little brown shirt ass kissers. We minds never figure out the parasites mentnal game playing they do. It's on a level the average IQ can't grasp....... you'll know who they are it's not hard to tell they often insult their OP because they have no idea lol how dumb they really are.

You are a liar. So is whatever far right radical extremist conservative site you got that from.

I didn't get any farther than the title of the thread. I didn't read your OP or click on the link.

When I read a lie, I stop reading. There's no need to read any farther. Nothing will be true facts.

For all those who want the truth you can find it at a reputable source:

From the article:

Inslee said when a patient has tested positive for COVID-19, they will then be contacted by the tracer, who will attempt to piece together other people the infected patient has been around. Those people will be directed to self-quarantine and be tested to determine their status, Inslee said.

The governor said personal information obtained during contact tracing will not be shared, and they will not be asked about their immigration status, marital status, Social Security Number information or any details about their finances.

His tactics may seem strong, but look at Washington State. We started out as the epicenter of the virus and now are one of the lowest states, due to Inslee's intelligent and effective managing of the problem. I live in Washington and am not at all threatened by this. I've stayed at home, going out only once a week to get groceries and household supplies. I always wear a mask. There is almost no chance I've been exposed, so I don't really need to worry. Those people who haven't take care to not be exposed are the people who may worry about this.

The problem is the OP is nothing but lies.

All Inslee is doing is standard testing and tracing.

That's it.

All states are either doing it now or will be doing it.

It's done all over the nation for many reasons everyday.

No one is being forced to do anything in Washington.

Read the following article from a reputable source:

His tactics may seem strong, but look at Washington State. We started out as the epicenter of the virus and now are one of the lowest states, due to Inslee's intelligent and effective managing of the problem. I live in Washington and am not at all threatened by this. I've stayed at home, going out only once a week to get groceries and household supplies. I always wear a mask. There is almost no chance I've been exposed, so I don't really need to worry. Those people who haven't take care to not be exposed are the people who may worry about this.
Same with everyone else

View attachment 336393

You are a liar. So is whatever far right radical extremist conservative site you got that from.

I didn't get any farther than the title of the thread. I didn't read your OP or click on the link.

When I read a lie, I stop reading. There's no need to read any farther. Nothing will be true facts.

From the article:

Inslee said when a patient has tested positive for COVID-19, they will then be contacted by the tracer, who will attempt to piece together other people the infected patient has been around. Those people will be directed to self-quarantine and be tested to determine their status, Inslee said.

The governor said personal information obtained during contact tracing will not be shared, and they will not be asked about their immigration status, marital status, Social Security Number information or any details about their finances.

A reputable site you say is reputable! When did you become god?

View attachment 336393

From the article:

It's a Newspaper. The Seattle Post Intelligencere.

It's been around since 1863.

It's much more reputable than the far right radical extremist site that the OP posted.

Read the article.

Oh yes, you're too stupid and lazy to do that.

View attachment 336393

From the article:

It's a Newspaper. The Seattle Post Intelligencere.

It's been around since 1863.

It's much more reputable than the far right radical extremist site that the OP posted.

Read the article.

Oh yes, you're too stupid and lazy to do that.
Cause you say so?

No one is being forced to do anything in Washington.

At the time......that was not so much the case. Here's a link to a local news source, dated 05/12 of his press conference.......

Governor Inslee lays out statewide contact tracing plan for COVID-19 - Lynnwood Times

Those who test positive will need to isolate for 14 days; that includes everyone who lives in the household. An interviewer will call those who test positive for COVID-19 to identify and inform close contacts of potential exposure.....

….
For those businesses/individuals that don’t comply, the governor stated that he confirmed with Attorney General Bob Ferguson, there will be sanctions in civil or crimal court.

At timestamp 38:55 in the video of the press conference below, one reporter asked: “When it comes to contact tracing, how are you guys going to handle people or families who want to refuse to test or to self isolate? If they want to leave their home to get groceries I know you’ve said they can’t do that; how will you make sure they don’t?

Below is Jay Inslee’s response:

“We will have attached to the families a family support person who will check in with them to see what they need on a daily basis… and help them. If they can’t get a friend to do their grocery shopping, we will help get them groceries in some fashion. If they need pharmaceuticals to be picked up, we will make sure they get their pharmaceuticals… That’s going to help encourage them to maintain their isolation too.....

Therefore, those individuals that refuse to cooperate with contact tracers and/or refuse testing, those individuals will not be allowed to leave their homes to purchase basic necessities such as groceries and/or prescriptions. Those persons will need to make arrangements through friends, family, or a state provided “family support personnel.”

and at one point he did say that if you tested positive, but your family didn't....you could choose to stay in a facility or hotel at the states expense during this quarantine.

Though he has since changed his tune and now says there will be no enforcement......and the earlier 'requirement' of restaurants to log your personal information including phone numbers & emails, is now voluntary.

Forum List

Back