Wasserman Knew in March 2017 about IT Lead Ties to Terrorist

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
But the left questioned the source, The Blaze, but it turns our they were right. Why did she do nothing about it?

-Geaux

Explosive details emerge about investigation into Democrat IT staffer with terrorist ties

The Daily Caller’s investigative reporter Luke Rosiak joined TheBlaze’s own Dana Loesch to discuss the developing story of the DNC IT staffer with ties to terrorist organizations.

Imran Awan is the lead suspect in a criminal probe into security breaches within the House of Representatives that was launched on February 2. Imran, who was hired in 2005, was reportedly in possession of an iPad used by then Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz around the time that DNC emails had been leaked to WikiLeaks.

As Rosiak discusses with Loesch, soon after Imran was hired, four of his family members were put onto the payroll, as well as one friend, each making the maximum amount of money you can make. Rosiak, however, believes they were likely not working there at all, but were simply ways for Imran to make more money.

“Those were most likely ghost employees,” Rosiak told Loesch. “Basically, the money was going to him and he was doing the work, but they were all making the maximum allowable salary. They were making the same thing a congressman makes, basically. So that adds up to $5 million right there.”

Interestingly, the Awans were said to have owed money to the terrorist group Hezbollah, as Rosiak previously reported.

Explosive details emerge about investigation into Democrat IT staffer with terrorist ties

This story is going to take off!

It should have already.
Can't wait to see how they cover it or spin it.
My guess is they'll pretend to be shocked.

I doubt they'll pretend in any way. They are straight in your face its their way or the highway. Why she kept this clown employed for 4 months after discovery needs to be fleshed out

-Geaux

But the left questioned the source, The Blaze, but it turns our they were right. Why did she do nothing about it?

-Geaux

The Daily Caller’s investigative reporter Luke Rosiak joined TheBlaze’s own Dana Loesch to discuss the developing story of the DNC IT staffer with ties to terrorist organizations.

Imran Awan is the lead suspect in a criminal probe into security breaches within the House of Representatives that was launched on February 2. Imran, who was hired in 2005, was reportedly in possession of an iPad used by then Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz around the time that DNC emails had been leaked to WikiLeaks.

As Rosiak discusses with Loesch, soon after Imran was hired, four of his family members were put onto the payroll, as well as one friend, each making the maximum amount of money you can make. Rosiak, however, believes they were likely not working there at all, but were simply ways for Imran to make more money.

“Those were most likely ghost employees,” Rosiak told Loesch. “Basically, the money was going to him and he was doing the work, but they were all making the maximum allowable salary. They were making the same thing a congressman makes, basically. So that adds up to $5 million right there.”

Interestingly, the Awans were said to have owed money to the terrorist group Hezbollah, as Rosiak previously reported.

Thanks for providing a link that tries explaining all this DNC spy ring stuff. I couldn't follow it, though. It got way too confusing for me, why Awan is a Hezbollah terrorist or Pakistani spy. There is absolutely no reason to believe they are the "real" Russian hackers. If they were, the FBI would have arrested their asses long ago.
If anything, it sounds to me like it could have been blackmail, paying the "ghost employees", or they were working remotely or at other locations. That's the best I could come up with.

It should have already.

I doubt they'll pretend in any way. They are straight in your face its their way or the highway. Why she kept this clown employed for 4 months after discovery needs to be fleshed out

-Geaux

I still think they'll feign outrage so they dont lose whats left of their credibility.
And of course they'll report as little as possible about it.

It should have already.

-Geaux

I still think they'll feign outrage so they dont lose whats left of their credibility.
And of course they'll report as little as possible about it.
They have reported Trump's stuff as facts.
I figure they report this as rumor.

So the question begged to be answered is why was this family on our dime while living overseas? Me thinks they have leverage over some top Democrat officials

-Geaux

It has. Debbie is in deep shit now and will soon be compelled to testify on her behalf before Congress. Seems that she was paying this IT guy who had numerous security violations and issues, paying him about TEN TIMES what the average IT guy usually makes, and HAD HE NOT BEEN CAUGHT at the airport, she would have continued paying him for the next six months while he was out of the country doing NOTHING, living in Pakistan!

Debbie stepped into it with both feet when she admitted that she fired him only the next day after and BECAUSE he was caught at the airport and arrested!

She is SO SCREWED.

Why was she paying him so much?

Why had she kept him on the payroll when all others had fired him?

Why was she still paying him when he wasn't currently doing any work for the DNC and was going out of the country to the far side of the world for at least half a year? (Who knows when he would be back, if ever)

And why did she only fire him after he had been caught and stopped at the airport?

Now watch as the democrats squirm and lie and try to cover for the guy and get the investigation dropped. When people do things like this and there are no serious consequences, it severely damages the Rule of Law.

It has. Debbie is in deep shit now and will soon be compelled to testify on her behalf before Congress. Seems that she was paying this IT guy who had numerous security violations and issues, paying him about TEN TIMES what the average IT guy usually makes, and HAD HE NOT BEEN CAUGHT at the airport, she would have continued paying him for the next six months while he was out of the country doing NOTHING, living in Pakistan!

Debbie stepped into it with both feet when she admitted that she fired him only the next day after and BECAUSE he was caught at the airport and arrested!

She is SO SCREWED.

Why was she paying him so much?

Why had she kept him on the payroll when all others had fired him?

Why was she still paying him when he wasn't currently doing any work for the DNC and was going out of the country to the far side of the world for at least half a year? (Who knows when he would be back, if ever)

And why did she only fire him after he had been caught and stopped at the airport?

Now watch as the democrats squirm and lie and try to cover for the guy and get the investigation dropped. When people do things like this and there are no serious consequences, it severely damages the Rule of Law.

Man... I thought for sure some of our liberal friends here at USMB would be outraged and want to know WTF?

-Geaux

I would like to say that this consummate lying bolshevik bitch--Debbie Wasserman-Schultz---would look good in Prison Orange.

But, that would be a lie.

She is so ugly that she couldn't get fucked in a Chinese prison with two bags of rice in her pockets.

Now this is coming out - - this report states a homicide detective has tied DWS & Iwani brothers to the Seth Rich murder. We'll see soon enough if he has a case.

Forum List

Back