Watch: CNN Caught Color-Shifting Biden's Hell-Red Rant Mid-Speech

This is not a good look nor a good speech for a president who wants to be a unifier. Maybe I'm wrong, but portraying half the country as enemies to democracy isn't a politically wise thing to do. But I guess that is the best he can do, since he can't really talk much about his record of accomplishments and how much better things are since the democrats took over.

1662137530501.png

The subject of this thread is the color backdrop.

I have never seen an American political speech that looked like that. I have never seen an historical American speech look like that. It was very strange, and the accompanying report appears that the visual editors at CNN thought it was detrimental; and Laura Ingram, and I am confident that conservative commentators will spend all weekend criticizing it.

Last edited:
This is not a good look nor a good speech for a president who wants to be a unifier. Maybe I'm wrong, but portraying half the country as enemies to democracy isn't a politically wise thing to do. But I guess that is the best he can do, since he can't really talk much about his record of accomplishments and how much better things are since the democrats took over.

View attachment 690536
I was struck by the similarity between this and the scene from the series "V" where, among other things, those intent on taking over and controlling the world spread a deadly bacteria. I'm not suggesting anything there, so please don't jump on me, but the similarity in scenes is striking:

1662139118150.png

1662139069581.png

More importantly, I have not seen such a declaration of war and retribution against a very large segment of society since more than 80 years ago another national leader declared war against the Jews who were also blamed for everything that was bad, wrong, regressive, harmful in society.

And I had to wonder what Biden's 'final solution' would be in dealing with all us MAGA Republicans who are apparently 'terrorists' and the most dangerous threat to 'democracy' that exists.

Last edited:
The link in the OP has such a video.
If you cannot see the shift from red to magenta, you may have some degree of colorblindness.
I might have. Thanks.

Main impression was that red was really a stupid color choice in the first place. Way bad optics that I just can't quite believe, for a demented little rodent who is already struggling to keep his head above water. Whoever crafted those optics does not seem to care that their party is crashing and burning.

Which is an okay thing!

burn baby, burn.

If Joe Biden believes I'm a threat to his democracy, I might suggest he start treating me like one, because there's always the possibility that I'll start acting like one...

Watch the video.

Even CNN knew the Nuremberg motif was bad for the optics.
Maybe this is how "the DNC gets a new candidate for 2024" starts.
You snowflakes just don't like the fact that he is calling you out on your bullshit!

“MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards ― backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love,” Biden said.

You snowflakes just don't like the fact that he is calling you out on your bullshit!

“MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards ― backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love,” Biden said.
That's really funny and you spelled everything right! 👍

No. He's being a world class hypocrite, and he's being called out on THAT.

Such horseshit.

And the leftards swallow this drivel, hook line and sinker.

Choose WHAT? Whether you have a dick or not?

Privacy? When everyone's phone is being tapped by the NSA? Funny stuff

Contraceptives? ANYONE can walk down to the 7/11 and buy one for a buck.

Marry who you please? The lying fucktard is talking about marrying a tree stump. Or a house cat.

Lefties are some deranged motherfuckers. Nuckin futz.

Watch the video.

Even CNN knew the Nuremberg motif was bad for the optics.
Maybe this is how "the DNC gets a new candidate for 2024" starts.
The moment before Biden took the state, the lighting was normal...

1662140602342.png

So why would they choose red, as opposed to blue, or red/white/blue?

Was it to subliminally bring up thoughts of Nazis and Hitler?

Or was it to instill a feeling of fear and urgency in everyone watching?

I think it is the latter. Blue is a calming, peaceful color - can't have that, after all "American Democracy is under threat from Ultra MAGA," LOL.

Red indicates "Danger" and "Warning."

Just looking at the color red, subjects experience elevated heart rate, breathing, blood pressure, and metabolism. It can also induce feelings of aggression.

When red is used by authorities, it is used to convey dominance and demands to comply (e.g. big red letters or red signs).

What a choice of stage. I get the message. The question is, are things about to get really ugly?

Forum List

Back