Watch Devin Nunes Refuse To Answer Whether He Met Former Ukrainian Prosecutor In Vienna

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The exchange began with a direct question from Bartiromo: “Bottom line, were you in Vienna with Shokin?” Nunes then jumped into a monologue:

“I really want to answer all of these questions, and I promise you I absolutely will come back on the show and answer these questions, but because there is criminal activity here, we’re working with the appropriate law enforcement agencies, we’re going to file all this, everyone is going to know the truth, everybody is going to know all the facts, but I think you can understand that I can’t compete by trying to debate this out with the public media when 90 percent of the media are totally corrupt. And because this is criminal in nature and because it’s so bad, it’s so slanderous, we’ve got all the facts on our side, and we’re going to file in federal court because I’m not going to sit here and try to compete against the media that I have no chance of winning this. I will win in court in, and they’ll have a chance to cooperate, and they’ll have to show how they work with somebody who has been indicted, which is likely conspiring to obstruct justice.”

Watch Devin Nunes Refuse to Answer Whether He Met Former Ukrainian Prosecutor in Vienna

That's what the rambling answer of a scared man, that knows he's been busted looks like. It's not going to work for you cow pie.

He stated beautifully why we can’t talk about it

Did he? That's what a guilty man sounds like. But he's free to use his beautiful answer at his trial, if he thinks it will help.

It doesn't look good for the cow pie.

Word salad! Nunes' rant is totally meaningless. He needs to come out with some facts.

He also needs to explain why he did not disclose his trip and contacts to the Intelligence Committee. He was a participant in the committee hearings, but also ends up being a participant in the events at issue. This is unethical, to say the least. He needs to be investigated.

Word salad! Nunes' rant is totally meaningless. He needs to come out with some facts.

He also needs to explain why he did not disclose his trip and contacts to the Intelligence Committee. He was a participant in the committee hearings, but also ends up being a participant in the events at issue. This is unethical, to say the least. He needs to be investigated.
Because it was last year, he was on a fact finding mission and lastly he happens to be on the Intelligence Committee and it's normal for the Judiciary Committee to hold impeachment hearings.He doesn't have to answer any differently than he did.

Because it was last year, he was on a fact finding mission and lastly he happens to be on the Intelligence Committee and it's normal for the Judiciary Committee to hold impeachment hearings.He doesn't have to answer any differently than he did.

Exactly what "fact finding mission" was he on? Why did he not discuss his participation openly? He should have made this public during the hearings, if he had nothing to hide. He has been dishonest and secretive.

Is there a law making meetings with Ukrainians illegal now?

What happened to freedom to associate?

He stated beautifully why we can’t talk about it

Did he? That's what a guilty man sounds like. But he's free to use his beautiful answer at his trial, if he thinks it will help.

It doesn't look good for the cow pie.

So tell the class what law he broke if he did meet with Shokin? Come on commie, give us your imaginary low down.

Exactly what "fact finding mission" was he on? Why did he not discuss his participation openly? He should have made this public during the hearings, if he had nothing to hide. He has been dishonest and secretive.

Oh right, like shitt made his staffs contact with the CIA spy public. Haven't all you commies claimed all this is a conspiracy theory, there's no reason for Nunez to put all his cards on the table prematurely. You commies just crack me up.

The exchange began with a direct question from Bartiromo: “Bottom line, were you in Vienna with Shokin?” Nunes then jumped into a monologue:

“I really want to answer all of these questions, and I promise you I absolutely will come back on the show and answer these questions, but because there is criminal activity here, we’re working with the appropriate law enforcement agencies, we’re going to file all this, everyone is going to know the truth, everybody is going to know all the facts, but I think you can understand that I can’t compete by trying to debate this out with the public media when 90 percent of the media are totally corrupt. And because this is criminal in nature and because it’s so bad, it’s so slanderous, we’ve got all the facts on our side, and we’re going to file in federal court because I’m not going to sit here and try to compete against the media that I have no chance of winning this. I will win in court in, and they’ll have a chance to cooperate, and they’ll have to show how they work with somebody who has been indicted, which is likely conspiring to obstruct justice.”

Watch Devin Nunes Refuse to Answer Whether He Met Former Ukrainian Prosecutor in Vienna

That's what the rambling answer of a scared man, that knows he's been busted looks like. It's not going to work for you cow pie.
Maybe his cow knows.

Forum List

Back