Watch JD Vance get KICKED OUT of Campaign Stop

Is IM2 saying businesses are free to put up signs in their windows saying “no blacks”?

Is IM2 saying businesses are free to put up signs in their windows saying “no blacks”?
Wherever you went to school, they did not teach you much. The civil rights act or 1964 prevents discrimination based on race.

But it doesn’t say anything about your right to prevent your restaurant from being a campaign rally.

Private businsses have the right to refuse service. But in this case the restaurant was not notified in time and they refused to allow J.D. Vance in.

Same restaurant Harris-Walz had a great public presser at earlier. They didn't allow Shady Vance's camera crew in and kicked him to the parking lot, where he was awkwardly ignored.

Apparently, the establishment didn't want the couch fucker in there. :dunno:

Last edited:
Childish is storming the capital because you imgine that the person you voted for didn't win.
Childish is burning, looting, and murdering your way across America in city after city, week after week, killing 30, ruining the livihoods of thousands of people, and causing $2 billion in damage because a violent, defiant, black ex-con was killed (maybe) by a cop, a 1-in-10 million occurrence.

Private businesses have the right to refuse service. But in this case the restaurant was not notified in time and they refused to allow J.D. Vance in.

I heard that slop house is infested with rats and roaches anyway. Maybe I should leave them a crappy review.

Ooops, the bad reviews have already started. Oh well, get woke, go broke. :laughing0301:

"I can't believe how poorly we were treated at Primanti Bros. I had heard good things about the food, but we never even got the chance to try it because the staff refused to serve us! When we walked in, the restaurant wasn't even that busy, yet we were completely ignored for several minutes. After finally being acknowledged, we were abruptly told they wouldn't be able to serve us without any explanation. No apology, no attempt to make it right--just outright rude and dismissive behavior.

Customer service is clearly not a priority here. It felt like we were unwelcome from the moment we stepped inside. I'm extremely disappointed and will never return. If you value being treated with basic respect, I suggest taking your business elsewhere. Absolutely unacceptable!"

"Food was sub-par, but made it worse was the horrible service I received from management. decent amount of TV's but the management made the ambiance horrible!
My daughter ended up getting ill a few hours afterwards. never would go back! buyer beware."

"The place was disgusting. The food was terrible and service was bad. No one ask if we needed anything else, they seemed like they were ignoring us and wanted us out. I'll NEVER COME HERE OR RECOMMEND IT. This is a commie restaurant! You let a lying communist in, But NOT A PATRIOT MAGA GOD LOVING DECENT MAN!

I HOPE THIS PLACE GOES OFB"

"JD Vance and MAGA turned away???
Communist Bastards are not allowed IN OUR USA... I AM MAGA .. F OFF."

"Garbage all around! Not allowing JD but allowing Harris is a disgrace! I hope you go out of business!!!

AVOID THIS DISGUSTING BUSINESS!!!"

"Terrible Experience - Avoid at All Costs!

I had the absolute worst experience at this restaurant. The place was disgustingly filthy -- dirty floors, sticky tables, and a foul smell lingering in the air. It was clear that cleanliness is not a priority here.

But what made it even worse was the rude and discriminatory staff. From the moment we walked in, we were treated poorly for no reason at all. The servers were dismissive, unfriendly, and blatantly unprofessional. It honestly felt like they were picking and choosing who to treat decently, and it was incredibly uncomfortable."

There are ten pages of negative reviews. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Better than being a rat. I bet this issue keeps American citizens tossing and turning at night.
Look foreigner, you are online urging us to support some crazy bullshit you won't have to endure. So you're worse than a rat. If this was done to Harris, I'm sure you would think it means a trump victory. So STHU foreigner.

Look foreigner, you are online urging us to support some crazy bullshit you won't have to endure. So you're worse than a rat. If this was done to Harris, I'm sure you would think it means a trump victory. So STHU foreigner.
I dont care who you vote for at this point, I just want to avoid WWIII and see America.maintain and expand its once undisputed empire. It seems many others don't care, they are partying as if its 1999.

Not a good move by the owner. If Vance wanted to do some politicking for a few minutes at the establishment what would have been the harm?

Childish is burning, looting, and murdering your way across America in city after city, week after week, killing 30, ruining the livihoods of thousands of people, and causing $2 billion in damage because a violent, defiant, black ex-con was killed (maybe) by a cop, a 1-in-10 million occurrence.
Considering that people were mad becuse of watching an actual murder of a unarmed citizen and not something they imagined, you might want to ease your foolish commentary. Then we have the childish burning of black communities, neighborhoods and homes for more than 100 years, which means you need to shut your ignorant racist white hindpart up. Especially when evidence shows that the things you talk about were mostly done by whites.

1 in a milion my butt. And the courts proved that the white boy murdered the man. You talk about an ex con but you want to put a convicted felon in the white house. You really need to quit trying to verbally spar with me because you don't have the mind to keep up. You are a mental retard. Now start whining about me being anti semitic.

Forum List

Back