WATCH: Leftists Eat Their Own As Pro-Hamas "Protesters" Storm Harris-Walz Campaign Event

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Could we be getting a preview of next week's Chicago DNC?

One would think security will be tight enough to prevent scenes such as this utter chaos.

And don't look for this on CNN or CBS any time soon folks.

More deets:

I would say the honey moon's over - but do media manufactured astro-turf operations even count as "honey moons"?

Last edited:

One would think security will be tight enough to prevent scenes such as this utter chaos.

More deets:

I would say the honey moon's over - but do media manufactured astro-turf operations even count as "honey moons"?

That's beautiful!

More deets:

Boy! Democrats got it going on with the chaos they've sown in this country.

5 men could stop all that nonsense.

Chicago will end up being insane.

They should have the National Guard ready to look but if they do that then the msm will be forced to cover it.

The astro-turfed honey moon is over. I'm curious to see what the false flag distraction will be. Where will the Patriot Front pop up this time?

It's going to get real ugly in Chicago.

My predictions:

An American Hamas suicide bomber and a couple of dead cops at the convention (they'll blame it on Trump).

Then they'll 25th Joe before the election, so Kamala can run as an incumbent.

Joe will be dead by December, and his body preserved in a glass case, Lenin-like, in the US Capitol.

My predictions:

An American Hamas suicide bomber and a couple of dead cops at the convention (they'll blame it on Trump).

Joe will be dead by December, and his body preserved in a glass case, Lenin-like, in the US Capitol.

In any other year I'd say you were crazy.

In 2024?

Keenly insightful.

My predictions:

Hope not. I don't think that will happen
Don't see it. Don't see why her being an "incumbent" would help

Also, I hope not. Worst President in my lifetime, hands down, but I don't will any ill will on him.

Oh how I would love to see some of these pro-Hamas jackasses get their heads opened up!

1723754090834.png

More deets:

Violence in Chicago? That couldn't happen, could it?

More deets:

So misunderstood and picked on these quiet people of peace
Lib 101

More deets:

Terrorist supporters clearly hate those Democrats.

Forum List

Back