Watch: Milo's first interview after violent Berkeley riots

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Milo Yiannopoulos, the target of violent protestors, delivered his first formal interview since U.C. Berkeley riots that shocked the nation.

Appearing on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Milo detailed the chaos that unfolded at his planned speech on the subject of cultural appropriation, and how his evacuation transpired....................... CONTINUED

WATCH: Milo’s First Interview After Violent Berkeley Riots
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This poor fella and the ignorant treatment he received, aren't these the same hypocrites who have been screaming LOVE TRUMPS HATE............ yeah they've said it too. Such ignorance, such lack of claimed tolerance.

Thanks for stopping everyone stay safe out there in loon world.

"I was put in a bulletproof vest, and whisked away"

Milo Yiannopoulos, the target of violent protestors, delivered his first formal interview since U.C. Berkeley riots that shocked the nation.

Appearing on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Milo detailed the chaos that unfolded at his planned speech on the subject of cultural appropriation, and how his evacuation transpired....................... CONTINUED

This poor fella and the ignorant treatment he received, aren't these the same hypocrites who have been screaming LOVE TRUMPS HATE............ yeah they've said it too. Such ignorance, such lack of claimed tolerance.

Nobody wanted to hear what he was going to say in Berkley.. What makes you think any sane person would want to hear what hateful things he wants to say now?

Nobody wanted to hear what he was going to say in Berkley.. What makes you think any sane person would want to hear what hateful things he wants to say now?

From what I know, there were plenty of people wanting to hear what he had to say. Are you a FemiNazi to stop the free speech of a gay, immigrant?

maxresdefault.jpg

This Milo interview I don't think went well, Milo as we already know is becoming essentially now a self-publicist, who has illustrated that he'll jump on any train that he thinks is getting traction and use it to further promote himself into the realms of Celebrity Status.

I add Milo did this with the Gamers, even though he himself didn't play Games.

I have nothing against Milo, but he never spoke for any sort of Movement except for the Milo Movement. He's a very intelligent person and a talented entertainer, he also has a tremendous gift for Mega Triggering Leftist Maniacs into launching a full scale riot to prevent him from even speaking now.

Next stop, Milo might get his own programme on the television or something.

From what I know, there were plenty of people wanting to hear what he had to say. Are you a FemiNazi to stop the free speech of a gay, immigrant?

View attachment 110515

A FemiNazi you say? Nope. I'm all male. It's probably a good thing too, cause if I had tits, I would spend all my time playing with them and wouldn't get anything done.

"Nobody" wanted to hear his sold out show in Berkley? You're a moron!

Here is a recent campus event, provocative at times, don't agree with everything he says, but worth watching-

This Milo interview I don't think went well, Milo as we already know is becoming essentially now a self-publicist, who has illustrated that he'll jump on any train that he thinks is getting traction and use it to further promote himself into the realms of Celebrity Status.

I add Milo did this with the Gamers, even though he himself didn't play Games.

I have nothing against Milo, but he never spoke for any sort of Movement except for the Milo Movement. He's a very intelligent person and a talented entertainer, he also has a tremendous gift for Mega Triggering Leftist Maniacs into launching a full scale riot to prevent him from even speaking now.

Next stop, Milo might get his own programme on the television or something.

What Hateful things? because you say so? Seems to me a group of students invited this guy to speak because he was supposed to be controversial and it would give them something to debate about.

Problem is the 'Left' and I guess that includes people who think like you, see someone else getting a chance to offer an alternative viewpoint are seen as a threat and must be stopped by any means necessary as the middle school teacher made so clear. I guess the threat is he is gay and doesnt go along with the same narrative all gays are supposed to go along with and that is the reason to turn violent in the streets??
Your anti free speech and anti expression stance is whats hateful. thank God Hillary was not elected, I'm sure she would have done her best to Criminalize opposing thought. what we are seeing now is the reactions from her die hard supporters.

What Hateful things? because you say so? Seems to me a group of students invited this guy to speak because he was supposed to be controversial and it would give them something to debate about.

Problem is the 'Left' and I guess that includes people who think like you, see someone else getting a chance to offer an alternative viewpoint are seen as a threat and must be stopped by any means necessary as the middle school teacher made so clear. I guess the threat is he is gay and doesnt go along with the same narrative all gays are supposed to go along with and that is the reason to turn violent in the streets??
Your anti free speech and anti expression stance is whats hateful. thank God Hillary was not elected, I'm sure she would have done her best to Criminalize opposing thought. what we are seeing now is the reactions from her die hard supporters.

I guess you could have a point, so I'll re-read your post after I finish looking at all these pictures of right wingers burning Dixie Chick records.

View attachment 110515

A FemiNazi you say? Nope. I'm all male. It's probably a good thing too, cause if I had tits, I would spend all my time playing with them and wouldn't get anything done.

Can't find your penis?

View attachment 110515

Can't find your penis?

Sure, but it's not as insistent for attention as it was when I was a kid.

2d9f52750c53df9cdbd6dac548aa868f_-job-clapping-hands-2-clipart-hands-clapping_420-323.png

His book sales are soaring. Can't wait to reat it.

View attachment 110515

Can't find your penis?

Sure, but it's not as insistent for attention as it was when I was a kid.

Damn, your lucky. 44 years and it just keeps getting worse.

Moron......he had a sold out crowd.......he doesn't say hateful things....well...to the left, the truth is hateful...so that would make you right......but the truth is the truth...

And the stupid thing for these left wing nut jobs.........we have the internet now.....there is nothing he would say at his speech that you can't find out by actually watching him on youtube........you don't get the experience of being there or getting to ask him a question...but you can hear exactly what he believes.........so I hope they continue to attack him......and try to silence him...it just drives people who are not active to look him up and see what the fuss is about....and the truth gets out...

Forum List

Back