Watch Paul Ryan Cut The Republican Party's Throat

You honestly think women will vote for Cankles? LMAO

More than half of them will. When their part is added to Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, Lesbians, poor folks, most young people, Atheists and Agnostics, etc. ADIOS REPUBLICANS AND BIBLE THUMPERS, WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

You must live under a rock, Clinton is finished. The fat lady is warming up....bank it

I live on the lake. I've been retired for 22 years. I have two 2014 cars and a new pontoon boat setting within 10 minutes of launch. I don't owe anybody a dime. I'm 81 years old and no doubt getting ready to die. Go SCREW YOURSELF!!!!!

81 and that's all you have? You poor bastid

More than half of them will. When their part is added to Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, Lesbians, poor folks, most young people, Atheists and Agnostics, etc. ADIOS REPUBLICANS AND BIBLE THUMPERS, WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

ae5.gif

You must live under a rock, Clinton is finished. The fat lady is warming up....bank it

I live on the lake. I've been retired for 22 years. I have two 2014 cars and a new pontoon boat setting within 10 minutes of launch. I don't owe anybody a dime. I'm 81 years old and no doubt getting ready to die. Go SCREW YOURSELF!!!!!

I didn't inherit anything. Nearly all people who vote Republican either inherited their wealth of they thump bibles and handle snakes:

0dded582f361bcadb03a3b46b9ce700c.jpeg

Campbell's fall back remark when his points fall flat is to brag about how old he is and about the stuff he has.

I didn't inherit anything. Nearly all people who vote Republican either inherited their wealth of they thump bibles and handle snakes:

You're a loon and chock full of loon talking points

Then he brags some more about how successful his life has been. Then he makes a childish remark about how stupid Christians and republicans are.

Then he brags some more about how successful his life has been. Then he makes a childish remark about how stupid Christians and republicans are.

Sorry but two 2014 cars and a pontoon isn't that successful

Sorry but two 2014 cars and a pontoon isn't that successful
He owes it all to FDR. How dare you dis FDR!

Yup, the majority of women will vote for HRC or JB or BS before any Republican excepting Rubio, and that would be a long shot.

Christians and Republicans are not necessarily stupid....they were brainwashed when they were children. A child can be taught anything......the cannibals taught their offspring to eat human flesh as a religious ritual for thousands of years. It's all a monstrous load of made up bullshit just like the greek gods and goddesses.

You see how callous the left is about the destruction of human life? they care more about the abortion industry and using that for their dirty politics of hate.

they are sick and twisted human beings if they are even human. too bad they weren't aborted

To Hell With You!!

Oh...I forgot, there is no hell.

Go suck a biggie

You see how callous the left is about the destruction of human life? they care more about the abortion industry and using that for their dirty politics of hate.

they are sick and twisted human beings if they are even human. too bad they weren't aborted

If parenthood were planned, who'd need an abortion?

They should call it Unplanned Parenthood.

Who the fuck does anybody think they are to tell another American what they can or cannot do to their own body? That's between them and their doctor

To Hell With You!!

Oh...I forgot, there is no hell.

Go suck a biggie

Left loon talking points and middle school antics, you're 81....act like it

Forum List

Back