Watch: President Trump Releases Epic Campaign Video Using NYC Indictment Footage

Are you saying the Left will become more violent? If you are, you are correct. It is how revolutions progress, especially Communist ones. It is what you support.

Dog Breath actually gave a thumbs up to this post.

Unbelievable.

That would be FORMER PRESIDENT

LOSER PRESIDENT

IMPEACHED PRESIDENT

TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT

INDICTED PRESIDENT

That would be FORMER PRESIDENT

LOSER PRESIDENT

IMPEACHED PRESIDENT

TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT

INDICTED PRESIDENT
Politically persecuted President

Falsely accused President

Best President since Reagan

Only President willing to stand against the Globalist cabal

And, if truth be told, our current President

Epic will be the justification for committing crimes that will be heard around the world. Yet the same people who believe that the Big guy did something illegal based on an email.

Epic will be the justification for committing crimes that will be heard around the world. Yet the same people who believe that the Big guy did something illegal based on an email.

Yoda on a bender?

I meant durably electable.

As in Republicans would vote for her.

Hey, you could be correct - with Don at the top of the ticket that's probably enough. I suppose she's no worse than Mike Pence.

Still wish for DeSantis.

I like the way the LP actually votes for the VP. I just wished they'd stop voting for who ever the candidate picks, and pick one themselves. IE Bill Weld for the LP's VP? LMAO

I like the way the LP actually votes for the VP. I just wished they'd stop voting for who ever the candidate picks, and pick one themselves. IE Bill Weld for the LP's VP? LMAO

The VP pick for a completely irrelevant Presidential Candidate makes no difference.

The VP pick for a completely irrelevant Presidential Candidate makes no difference.

It is completely relevant when people go to the polls to vote. I was OK with Johnson. But Weld being his VP kept me from voting for Johnson.

Forum List

Back