Watch Ted Cruz take apart Sierra Club President on Climate Change...Good Stuff!

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Ted Cruz Chairs Committee on the impact of Obama's new EPA regulations and takes apart the president of the Sierra Club...This is why I support Cruz for President:cool:

That dumb MF from the seria club may as well told Cruz that he had already made up his mind and wasn't interested in being confused by contrary facts.

The Sierra Club are a bunch of candy a$$ bastards, that scripted ass hat President.
There was no doubt that bastard was on the take.

A great example of a political position being destroyed by facts, yet denied by the one whose political position is being destroyed. Go Cruz!

Ted Cruz Chairs Committee on the impact of Obama's new EPA regulations and takes apart the president of the Sierra Club...This is why I support Cruz for President:cool:

I almost felt sorry for that liberal idiot. Talk about a deer in the headlights.

What I see is a man who doesn't understand the expression "not up for debate."

Except he DID say it was up for debate. He said anything he could think of to say to make Cruz stop making a fool out of him. :lol:

Here is a reply letter back to Cruz from the president of the Sierra Club

"This week, you held a hearing on the clean air and clean water safeguards that protect millions of American families. I testified because I wanted to talk about how these safeguards are especially critical for people of color and low-income communities, who are disproportionately affected by pollution and climate disruption ."

Don't we all drink the same water and breath the same air, why is a study needed for this..ummmm

Just because this clown doesn't have a clue about his job, doesn't mean that we do not have global warming.

WIKI:
Weather satellites do not measure temperature instead but measure radiances in various wavelength bands. Since 1978 microwave sounding units (MSUs) on National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administrationpolar orbiting satellites have measured the intensity of upwelling microwave radiation from atmospheric oxygen, which is related to the temperature of broad vertical layers of the atmosphere. Measurements of infrared radiation pertaining to sea surface temperature have been collected since 1967

Satellite datasets show that over the past four decades the troposphere has warmed and the stratosphere has cooled. Both of these trends are consistent with the influence of increasing atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases.

Except he DID say it was up for debate. He said anything he could think of to say to make Cruz stop making a fool out of him. :lol:

I was under the impression that English was Cruz's first language, so he can't be excused on that basis. The conclusion is that he's either linguistically tone-deaf or a humorless twat.

Given his overall behavior, I'm going with humorless twat.

I was under the impression that English was Cruz's first language, so he can't be excused on that basis. The conclusion is that he's either linguistically tone-deaf or a humorless twat.

Your defense of the global warming hack is pathetic at best.

A great example of a political position being destroyed by facts, yet denied by the one whose political position is being destroyed. Go Cruz!

Doesn't that guy remind you of all the leftist turds in this forum?

What does Cruz need to be excused for?

I think Cruz has a great sense of humor. You could tell he could hardly restrain himself from busting out in a bug guffaw when that Sierra Club imbecile was making a fool of himself.

The guy from the Sierra Club said it wasn't up for debate and then later said everything was up for debate.

How can anyone defend this moron?

Yeah, when Cruz was smacking him around, poor Sierra Club guy didn't have much to laugh about.

Forum List

Back