Watch: triggered teacher evacuates class over student's MAGA hat

The kid should have taken the hat off and the next day worn a MAGA shirt.

The teacher should have never called the kid an asshole. He called one of ours that and there would be hell to pay. He was being a jackass trying to impress the ones triggered by a fcking hat

I agree with everything except your last statement. He was trying to get the kid to take off his hat.

No rights to disrupt the class to try and change the dress code on the spot. I'm sure you understood that was the context of my post.

On another note, the kid was a Trump supporter, not a snowflake. I'm sure the cursing didn't harm him.

Like someone posted if the kid was breaking the rules why didn't he send them to the principal office?

Because the kid wasn't.

That's what happened in my day. The unruly kid was sent to the principles office. According to the teacher he was breaking the rules.

Let me ask you this, if we had a copy of the school's dress code and hats in fact were not allowed would you then agree?

Then why didn't he send him to the principal office?

The obvious answer is he wasn't breaking a rule, or the principal is a conservative..

That's what should have happened. And if the kid refused to leave, then call the principal to come get him.

How long would that have taken? All the kid had to do was take off the hat!
Perhaps 5 minutes for the principal to get there.
The thing is, the teacher isn't allow to use force on the student to make him leave. That could explain why the teacher evacuated the rest of the class. I haven't watched the video yet, so I don't know all the details of that incident.

An unidentified teacher evacuated his classroom after a student wearing President Donald Trump’s trademark Make America Great Again baseball cap refused to remove the hat.

Watch: Triggered Teacher Evacuates Class Over Student’s MAGA Hat

LMFAO, leave it to a retard teacher who of course is a Trump hater these are your assholes teaching your kids to . HATE TRUMP, THEY AREN'T BOYS THEY ARE GIRLS. they aren't girls they are boys.....

You morons haven't a clue what those schools teach your kids thats why you are an idiot and your kids are going to be the bigger of idiots. Each generation your assholes get beyond dumber and dumber....

it gets old

it is time to start kicking these mentally challenged teachers

out of the classroom

revoke their teaching licenses

The teacher should have never called the kid an asshole. He called one of ours that and there would be hell to pay. He was being a jackass trying to impress the ones triggered by a fcking hat

I agree with everything except your last statement. He was trying to get the kid to take off his hat.

He was being a jackass and needs to learn to control himself. A teacher calling a student an asshole needs to take a look at themselves.

Then in the background you hear some clueless twit girl crying the hat is racist. Good grief.

Did anyone listen to the video??? The teacher states hats are not allowed to be worn in school. My county does not allow hats in their dress code either so this is believable. This student was just trying to cause trouble. The teacher did what he felt he had to do to deal with an unruly student. I have no issue with it.

No did you listen to the audio, the kid shot down the teacher so bad, the teacher called him an asshole..

The teacher should be immediately fired.

Excuse me, but the teacher was 100% in the right until he called the kid an "asshole".

Once the teacher said that, I knew he has past mental problems and can't teach a damn thing except indoctrination.

Like someone posted if the kid was breaking the rules why didn't he send them to the principal office?

Because the kid wasn't.

That's what happened in my day. The unruly kid was sent to the principles office. According to the teacher he was breaking the rules.

Let me ask you this, if we had a copy of the school's dress code and hats in fact were not allowed would you then agree?

The obvious answer is he wasn't breaking a rule, or the principal is a conservative..

That's what should have happened. And if the kid refused to leave, then call the principal to come get him.

The thing is, the teacher isn't allow to use force on the student to make him leave. That could explain why the teacher evacuated the rest of the class. I haven't watched the video yet, so I don't know all the details of that incident.

A a former assistant principal in a school with 3200 students, let me ask these people a few questions about getting the principal to come get the student.

What if the principal is doing one of those teacher observations that education bashers claim do not ever happen?

What if their is another student involved in a fight?

What is another student got caught with drugs?

What if another student was suspected of having a gun in his backpack?

There are so many reasons why the teacher is expected to handle these minor disciplinary issues. The kid was being an asshole, but the teacher should not have called him one.

A a former assistant principal in a school with 3200 students, let me ask these people a few questions about getting the principal to come get the student.

What if the principal is doing one of those teacher observations that education bashers claim do not ever happen?

There are so many reasons why the teacher is expected to handle these minor disciplinary issues. The kid was being an asshole, but the teacher should not have called him one.

No the kid was not being an asshole..the janitor in the movie the breakfast club had more class and more debate skills then that teacher.

Did anyone listen to the video??? The teacher states hats are not allowed to be worn in school. My county does not allow hats in their dress code either so this is believable. This student was just trying to cause trouble. The teacher did what he felt he had to do to deal with an unruly student. I have no issue with it.

No did you listen to the audio, the kid shot down the teacher so bad, the teacher called him an asshole..

The teacher should be immediately fired.

Excuse me, but the teacher was 100% in the right until he called the kid an "asshole".

Once the teacher said that, I knew he has past mental problems and can't teach a damn thing except indoctrination.

You are obviously an idiot of the highest caliber. You let your prejudices color what you thought you saw happening in this video, just like a number of others commenting on this thread. You have no evidence from the video that any of this took place, but that doesn't keep you from assuming that the teacher is "indoctrinating". It sure looked to me like he was trying to get the student to obey the school rules and take off the hat. You simply manufacture false evidence to justify your outrage.

No the kid was not being an asshole..the janitor in the movie the breakfast club had more class and more debate skills then that teacher.

As a retired educator, I can say with authority that you have no qualifications to make that determination as evidenced by your own propensity to lie.

As a retired educator, I can say with authority that you have no qualifications to make that determination as evidenced by your own propensity to lie.

Well you sucked at it, the kids should get there money back..

It's obvious the kid and the teacher had this run in before...I maybe 53 but I remember highschool like yesterday.

He was being a jackass and needs to learn to control himself. A teacher calling a student an asshole needs to take a look at themselves.

Then in the background you hear some clueless twit girl crying the hat is racist. Good grief.

I agree 100%. The student was being a jackass and the teacher was wrong. The twit girl was also wrong.

It's obvious the kid and the teacher had this run in before...I maybe 53 but I remember highschool like yesterday.

”Well you sucked at it, the kids should get there money back.”

LOLOLOLOL

I agree 100%. The student was being a jackass and the teacher was wrong. The twit girl was also wrong.

Engaging in a debate is not being an asshole..

The kid got tired of listening to this teacher trying to indoctrinate the students.

See! There you go again! You assume they had this run in before. What evidence do you have of this?

I just spent the last 21 years in high schools and middle schools. I think I have a better feel on the subject than someone who graduated 35 years ago.

Last edited:

Engaging in a debate is not being an asshole..

The kid got tired of listening to this teacher trying to indoctrinate the students.

The only indoctrination I saw was the teacher trying to explain why the student needed to follow the rules. It was what is known as teachable moment, but the teacher let it get away. If this was a debate class, that would be fine. Should they be having this conversation in an English literature class? How about math? Science? Health?

See! There you go again! You assume there had this run in before. What evidence do you have of this?

I just spent the last 21 years in high schools and middle schools. I think I have a better feel on the subject than someone who graduated 35 years ago.

Street smarts

And read your post again...

You made many errors to be a principal.. it's they not there.

See! There you go again! You assume there had this run in before. What evidence do you have of this?

Street smarts

And read your post again...

You made many errors to be a principal.. it's they not there.

OMG, you were sitting there waiting for me to make a typo and comment before I could correct it?

Excuse me! I am surprised you didn't spell it "principle".

Your street smarts must have really gotten you far. How is that county road crew working out for you? :D

Assistant principals will do. I should of said a principle which includes assistants. There is usually at least one available. That being said, if the student's only infraction is refusing to remove a hat (and refusing to report to the principals office), and he is not otherwise disrupting the class, the teacher could simply teach class and deal with the infraction later. The student should get OSS for refusing to obey a teacher.

An unidentified teacher evacuated his classroom after a student wearing President Donald Trump’s trademark Make America Great Again baseball cap refused to remove the hat.

Watch: Triggered Teacher Evacuates Class Over Student’s MAGA Hat

LMFAO, leave it to a retard teacher who of course is a Trump hater these are your assholes teaching your kids to . HATE TRUMP, THEY AREN'T BOYS THEY ARE GIRLS. they aren't girls they are boys.....

You morons haven't a clue what those schools teach your kids thats why you are an idiot and your kids are going to be the bigger of idiots. Each generation your assholes get beyond dumber and dumber....

Can you blame the teacher? This is who you let in when you let in MAGA hat wearing freaks into a school.

19761962_1162505823855974_8633222334720770048_a.jpg

photo shop proven later dumb ass....... they proved this was a photoshop job. of course you fell for it.

If refusing to get rid of a hat calls for an evacuation, what gets done when a gun is discovered?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, that teacher should be suspended if not fired. There was no reason to make the remainder of the class pay in such a way for what just one child was up to. Back when I was in school, kids were sent to the principal's office when they refused to listen to their teachers.
The room was not evacuated. Please try to maintain a little bit of honesty.

I was only going on what the write up had to say. One way or another the teacher had no reason to go dragging the rest of the class into what was going on with just one child.

God bless you and the class always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back