Watch: triggered teacher evacuates class over student's MAGA hat

He was minding his own business ..

You just mad because he handed his libtards teacher his own ass

He was apparently breaking school rules. And rather than abide by those rules when requested by the teacher, he chose to be confrontational instead of cooperative. The result was disruptive to the rest of the class. He should be suspended as a reminder that MAGA hat wearers don’t get to break the rules.

Once again if he was breaking the rules why didn't the teacher send him to the principal office?

Instead the teacher called him an asshole and moved the entire class..

So it appears he wasn't breaking any rules .

God I can't remember how many times I got sent to the principal office or in detention .

The teacher’s discretion on how to handle the situation. He chose to move the class to another location where the MAGA hat student wouldn’t be disruptive. And according to the teacher, he was violating school policy by wearing the hat.
The teacher overreacted, bigly. When you are in charge, there are ways of handling insubordinate people. That wasn't the way to do it.

That child will be pissed the rest of his life .

He was in an honest discussion..and his teacher abandoned him.

Naw, he'll get over it.

If I had done that, My father would have blistered My ass for the disrespect alone. Never mind that I was taught to take a hat off indoors, I was also taught to respect authority regardless of how effin stupid said authority was.

The teacher screwed up in the way it was handled but was in the right. The policy is no hat indoors. The kid should have been sent to the head office for a suspension.

Forum List

Back