Watch: triggered teacher evacuates class over student's MAGA hat

Did anyone listen to the video??? The teacher states hats are not allowed to be worn in school. My county does not allow hats in their dress code either so this is believable. This student was just trying to cause trouble. The teacher did what he felt he had to do to deal with an unruly student. I have no issue with it.
If refusing to get rid of a hat calls for an evacuation, what gets done when a gun is discovered?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, that teacher should be suspended if not fired. There was no reason to make the remainder of the class pay in such a way for what just one child was up to. Back when I was in school, kids were sent to the principal's office when they refused to listen to their teachers.

Did anyone listen to the video??? The teacher states hats are not allowed to be worn in school. My county does not allow hats in their dress code either so this is believable. This student was just trying to cause trouble. The teacher did what he felt he had to do to deal with an unruly student. I have no issue with it.
If refusing to get rid of a hat calls for an evacuation, what gets done when a gun is discovered?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, that teacher should be suspended if not fired. There was no reason to make the remainder of the class pay in such a way for what just one child was up to. Back when I was in school, kids were sent to the principal's office when they refused to listen to their teachers.

They didn't evacuate. They moved to a different classroom that was open. But I agree with the principals office. Why not just send him there? In any event, the student should be suspended for breaking the rules and being unruly.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They didn't evacuate. They moved to a different classroom that was open. But I agree with the principals office. Why not just send him there? In any event, the student should be suspended for breaking the rules and being unruly.
I don`t know about suspension. The kid is dumb enough without missing more school.

An unidentified teacher evacuated his classroom after a student wearing President Donald Trump’s trademark Make America Great Again baseball cap refused to remove the hat.

Watch: Triggered Teacher Evacuates Class Over Student’s MAGA Hat

LMFAO, leave it to a retard teacher who of course is a Trump hater these are your assholes teaching your kids to . HATE TRUMP, THEY AREN'T BOYS THEY ARE GIRLS. they aren't girls they are boys.....

You morons haven't a clue what those schools teach your kids thats why you are an idiot and your kids are going to be the bigger of idiots. Each generation your assholes get beyond dumber and dumber....

He did not evacuate the classroom. Why do you have to lie?

The kid was being a disrespective, argumentative jerk and would have been suspended for about 5 days if I had been the assistant principal. What was on the hat had no bearing on anything in the video.

No did you listen to the audio, the kid shot down the teacher so bad, the teacher called him an asshole..

The teacher should be immediately fired.

Excuse me, but the teacher was 100% in the right until he called the kid an "asshole".

Unbelievable for a teacher to act negatively because someone decides to wear a hat in honor of their President of the United States.

The teacher plainly stated that hats were not allowed. I don't think he mentions what was on the hat except for the student to say that other students were upset about it.

The student was being disrespectful and not following school rules. The teacher lost it and called him an "asshole" and I would have been all over the teacher for doing that, not about the hat.

No did you listen to the audio, the kid shot down the teacher so bad, the teacher called him an asshole..

The kid was an asshole. So the teacher was right about that also. So you're OK with this kid breaking the school dress code, being belligerent towards the teacher, disrupting class and refusing to abide by the rules?

The kid was having an honset conversation with the teacher, the kid didn't cuss at the teacher..he used his brains and was very polite..

That teacher had an agenda and couldn't argue back ...

That teacher should be fired pronto..

There was no conversation required. When the student failed to remove the hat as instructed, he can never be in the right!

The kid was an asshole. So the teacher was right about that also. So you're OK with this kid breaking the school dress code, being belligerent towards the teacher, disrupting class and refusing to abide by the rules?

The kid was having an honset conversation with the teacher, the kid didn't cuss at the teacher..he used his brains and was very polite..

This kid was breaking the school dress code. He has no "rights" to a conversation about it during class. If anything the teacher was way lenient and gave this kid his undeserved 15 minutes of fame. Rules are rules. Are they not? Or do you only want to enforce the rules you personally agree with?

No rights?

What the fuck .

That teacher had no right to call that kid an asshole..

A teacher can't do that

If A teacher called one of my 3 kids an asshole i would go to the school and beat the crap out of him .

The teacher was wrong for doing that, but you would wind up in the hospital more than likely, and jail at the least.

This kid was breaking the school dress code. He has no "rights" to a conversation about it during class. If anything the teacher was way lenient and gave this kid his undeserved 15 minutes of fame. Rules are rules. Are they not? Or do you only want to enforce the rules you personally agree with?

No rights?

What the fuck .

A teacher can't do that

No rights to disrupt the class to try and change the dress code on the spot. I'm sure you understood that was the context of my post.

On another note, the kid was a Trump supporter, not a snowflake. I'm sure the cursing didn't harm him.

Like someone posted if the kid was breaking the rules why didn't he send them to the principal office?

Because the kid wasn't.

OK, I will assume you haven't darkened a classroom door since you were likely thrown out on your ass for doing the same type of disrespectful crap this kid did,

If he won't take the hat off, what makes you think they would actually go to the principal's office willingly?

After the trade deals are done and the Wall is built, the President will go after the public school system. It's nothing but a cesspool of leftist garbage and misinformation and needs to be cleaned out root and branch. We're tired of our kids having to be ideated little commies for the first 21 years of their lives thanks to the left's take-over of our schools and colleges. Remember, communism only works on the young and stupid which has been the plan all along. Close them all, and start over.

Idiot.

No rights?

What the fuck .

A teacher can't do that

A teacher called one of my 3 kids an asshole i would go to the school and beat the crap out of him .

You would let your child wear clothes in violation of the dress code and then you would allow your child to disrupt the entire class when the teacher simply tried to enforce the rules? It's not the teacher that would need a good beating.

The kid was minding his own business..that teacher has major problems

1. He can't teach

2. He can't debate

3. He cusses at students

No wonder why he is a teacher because he would be a burger flipper in the real world.

You have no evidence to support your first two points.

The third was unacceptable.

That's what happened in my day. The unruly kid was sent to the principles office. According to the teacher he was breaking the rules.

Let me ask you this, if we had a copy of the school's dress code and hats in fact were not allowed would you then agree?

Here's two points from the video:

1. In the very start of the video, the teacher states he's discriminating against the student and hat. Says it point blank.

2. At 1:30 -1:40 of the video there is another kid with a hat on. Oops!

The teacher clarifies that he is discriminating because the student is wearing a hat and not his political views.

In regards to another kid with a hat, you better watch it again, because I just watched it 3 times in a row and got a great view mostly of the book on the kid's lap.

That kid probably should not have had their phone out, but I don't know their rules. The cell phone nor hat would have been allowed in my classroom.

No rights?

What the fuck .

A teacher can't do that

No rights to disrupt the class to try and change the dress code on the spot. I'm sure you understood that was the context of my post.

On another note, the kid was a Trump supporter, not a snowflake. I'm sure the cursing didn't harm him.

Like someone posted if the kid was breaking the rules why didn't he send them to the principal office?

Because the kid wasn't.

That's what happened in my day. The unruly kid was sent to the principles office. According to the teacher he was breaking the rules.

Let me ask you this, if we had a copy of the school's dress code and hats in fact were not allowed would you then agree?

Then why didn't he send him to the principal office?

The obvious answer is he wasn't breaking a rule, or the principal is a conservative..

That's what should have happened. And if the kid refused to leave, then call the principal to come get him.

How long would that have taken? All the kid had to do was take off the hat!

Then why didn't he send him to the principal office?

The obvious answer is he wasn't breaking a rule, or the principal is a conservative..

That's what should have happened. And if the kid refused to leave, then call the principal to come get him.
The student should be suspended for breaking school rules and for being disruptive.

He was minding his own business ..

You just mad because he handed his libtards teacher his own ass

He was apparently breaking school rules. And rather than abide by those rules when requested by the teacher, he chose to be confrontational instead of cooperative. The result was disruptive to the rest of the class. He should be suspended as a reminder that MAGA hat wearers don’t get to break the rules.

Once again if he was breaking the rules why didn't the teacher send him to the principal office?

Instead the teacher called him an asshole and moved the entire class..

So it appears he wasn't breaking any rules .

God I can't remember how many times I got sent to the principal office or in detention .

That doesn't surprise me in the least based on your comments in this thread.

An unidentified teacher evacuated his classroom after a student wearing President Donald Trump’s trademark Make America Great Again baseball cap refused to remove the hat.

Watch: Triggered Teacher Evacuates Class Over Student’s MAGA Hat

LMFAO, leave it to a retard teacher who of course is a Trump hater these are your assholes teaching your kids to . HATE TRUMP, THEY AREN'T BOYS THEY ARE GIRLS. they aren't girls they are boys.....

You morons haven't a clue what those schools teach your kids thats why you are an idiot and your kids are going to be the bigger of idiots. Each generation your assholes get beyond dumber and dumber....

Can you blame the teacher? This is who you let in when you let in MAGA hat wearing freaks into a school.

19761962_1162505823855974_8633222334720770048_a.jpg

photo shop proven later dumb ass....... they proved this was a photoshop job. of course you fell for it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The room was not evacuated. Please try to maintain a little bit of honesty.

The kid should have taken the hat off and the next day worn a MAGA shirt.

The teacher should have never called the kid an asshole. He called one of ours that and there would be hell to pay. He was being a jackass trying to impress the ones triggered by a fcking hat

God bless you always!!!

Holly

First, the student would likely refuse to go.

Second, if the student did go, what guarantee is there that he shows up at the office instead of wandering the halls?

Third, the teachers are expected to handle minor disruptions like this, and yes, this was minor.

Forum List

Back