WATCH: Trump Attorney Turns the Tables and Obliterates Sniveling Clinton Crony George Stephanopoulos During Interview on Sham Trump Indictment

Let's not pretend - runts are easy to kick around. That goes back to caveman days. Georgie would have been flung off the ridge to the predators below so the healthy part of the tribe could escape.

But it looks it was good practice.

It seems they actually enjoy looking like fucking fools.... and who are we to take away that pleasure?
He's a democrat toadie, plain and simple!

Let's not pretend - runts are easy to kick around. That goes back to caveman days. Georgie would have been flung off the ridge to the predators below so the healthy part of the tribe could escape.

But it looks it was good practice.

It seems they actually enjoy looking like fucking fools.... and who are we to take away that pleasure?
You're still struggling to come to grips with the result of the 2020 election.

Save that link somewhere so it can comfort you when you are sad about Trump being in prison
If Trump broke the law he should be held accountable.

However Hillary negligently handled highly classified data and how did Joe Biden acquire classified data while a Senator?

We need one rule of law applied equally and fairly to all or we are no more than a corrupt banana republic.

Dems are being purged?? Great idea, air lift them to China that's a win/win.
China punked your Grifter..

I think his lawyer put it best...

I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added

Trump Would Be An 'Idiot' To Testify, Ex-Lawyer Says

That's the man's lawyer.

China punked your Grifter..

I think his lawyer put it best...

I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added

Trump Would Be An 'Idiot' To Testify, Ex-Lawyer Says

That's the man's lawyer.
Look who's talking your hero is Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :clap2:

Forum List

Back