Watch: Trump Makes Surprise Appearance at Crowded Iowa Pub After Campaign Speeches – Signs Beaming Young Woman’s Top and Dishes Out Pizzas

A spray-tanned, Flock of Seagulls-hairdo coiffed, germophobic, makeup-caked, fast-talking, vulgar, silk suit-wearing, manicured, hypersensitive, sexual assaulting New York City billionaire metrosexual, a man of the people?

Only in MAGA World™.

:rolleyes:
A first class jerkoff who thought he was a playboy celebirty back in the 80's out slumming in N.Y.C. nightclubs. A Former game show host up Putin's ass who ran multiple businesses he was involved with into the ground. Low I.Q. jackass.

The Cult? "SENT BY GOD TO SAVE US"! :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is the people's president. This crowd proves it. You won't see the Usurper doing stuff like this. He is not liked.

trump-young-woman.jpg

That photo! :eek:

They need to get to that young lady and explain that the signature she requested is ACTUALLY sexual assault.

By Hitler!

:eek:

Why would she be?
Because she is his wife and signing a woman's top...but I get your point. Melania knew what she was getting into when she married a man who ultimately cheated on all 3 of his wives...one while his wife was at home with President Trump's newborn.

I guess conservative values, or lack thereof, aren't for everyone.

Trump is the people's president. This crowd proves it. You won't see the Usurper doing stuff like this. He is not liked.

trump-young-woman.jpg

He can do the same on prison, just not with "bubbly broads".

Because she is his wife and signing a woman's top...but I get your point. Melania knew what she was getting into when she married a man who ultimately cheated on all 3 of his wives...one while his wife was at home with President Trump's newborn.

I guess conservative values, or lack thereof, aren't for everyone.
They pick and chose .

They really believe it.

This has never been about him. It's about them.
Progs are destroying the United States. With the help of a percentage of Deplorables. I like some others can only keep telling you.

Forum List

Back