WATCH: Unhinged Trump fan tells ‘terrorist’ Muslim Uber driver that ‘they’ll deport you soon’

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
A Donald Trump fan was caught on camera yelling obscenities at a Muslim Uber driver and telling him that he would soon be deported once Trump was officially sworn in as president.

The Washington Post reports that Chris Cody, a St. Johns University adjunct professor who speaks Arabic, was taking an Uber ride in Queens this past weekend when his driver started talking about a man in another car who accosted him and yelled racial slurs at him. The driver, who is Muslim, filmed the man’s racist tirade and gave Cody permission to share it with the Post.

“Trump is president, assh*le!” the man shouted out at the driver, who is a Muslim man. “So you can kiss your f*cking visa goodbye, scumbag. They’ll deport you soon. Don’t worry, you f*cking terrorist.”

Watch the video of the deplorable Trump voter here:

WATCH: Unhinged Trump fan tells ‘terrorist’ Muslim Uber driver that ‘they’ll deport you soon’

give the Trump time Gents and senor BSailor , Tump is not even President yet , lets see what he does in 2 month .But for purposes of information I hear that he is going after 'obamacare' immediately but I don't know for sure and only the TRUMP knows what he will do .

We gotta fight you guys , keep your numbers low as we get ready to vote TRUMP in 2020 .

Freedom of speech. After all the entire cast of Hamilton lectured the vice president and used a stage to do it. Democrats should be instructing their minions on the new reality.

The Trump supporter was very patriotic and truthful. This country wasn't created for Muslims at all. They have no fundamental right to be here. It's time to get in their face, stand proud, and tell them what's coming to them so they can prepare for their journey back to the Middle East, land of pedophilia and suicide bombers..

give the Trump time Gents and senor BSailor , Tump is not even President yet , lets see what he does in 2 month .But for purposes of information I hear that he is going after 'obamacare' immediately but I don't know for sure and only the TRUMP knows what he will do .

Hey............ever since the results came in, I've been saying that we need to wait a couple of months after Jan 20th to decide if he's gonna help or harm this country. Me? I'm gonna give him until after my birthday (July) to see if he's competent or not.

But...............based on the reports of his business dealings overseas, as well as the people he's putting in his cabinet make me dubious, especially when a lot of the people being looked at are the same ones that Jr. had when he put us in Iraq.

And then............there's the appointments with connections to Wall St.

How is Trump supposed to be "draining the swamp" again?

The OP must be posting some of the Fake News the Progs are all worked up about.

We gotta fight you guys , keep your numbers low as we get ready to vote TRUMP in 2020 .
the crackas numbers will be even lower in 4 years

Depends. Get rid of the millions of illegals and you will see the demographics shift real quick.
----------------------------------------------- and that's exactly what I was referring too , quite importing the Third world democrat voters President TRUMP !! Plus teach your 'cracka' kids whats going on in NOW and in their lifetimes .

Another thing about muslims...they won't kill a cockroach....little wonder their countries are filthy.

correction: they can kill a roach if they do it "humanely".....:lol:

Another thing about muslims...they won't kill a cockroach....little wonder their countries are filthy.

Buddhists are the ones that believe in all living creatures having a right to live. There are no such restrictions in Islam.

Get your religions right and quit spewing bullshit that isn't true.

A Donald Trump fan was caught on camera yelling obscenities at a Muslim Uber driver and telling him that he would soon be deported once Trump was officially sworn in as president.

The Washington Post reports that Chris Cody, a St. Johns University adjunct professor who speaks Arabic, was taking an Uber ride in Queens this past weekend when his driver started talking about a man in another car who accosted him and yelled racial slurs at him. The driver, who is Muslim, filmed the man’s racist tirade and gave Cody permission to share it with the Post.

“Trump is president, assh*le!” the man shouted out at the driver, who is a Muslim man. “So you can kiss your f*cking visa goodbye, scumbag. They’ll deport you soon. Don’t worry, you f*cking terrorist.”

Watch the video of the deplorable Trump voter here:

I saw THOUSANDS of UNHINGED Hillary Clinton fans rioting all over America.

Hillary has not even denounced them, so she is them. She is a rioter.

Forum List

Back