Watching Trump’s Campaign Manager on CBS News Now

Tax returns are official government reports. Every major POTUS candidate for the last 40 years has released them.
Clinton has released 33 years. Drumpf zero.

What’s he hiding?

He could be broke...
Isn't Hillary broke?
About 85 million broke?
that is the main issue. She's a Washington insider who has used that to enrich herself as have all the other *cough* "professional" pols :puke:

Getting rid of those crony insiders is the theme of this election

Repubs could have picked a better candidate though.

So she is a Washington Insider even though she didn't work in her first paying job in Washington until she was 53.

Bernie has been Washington 3 years before Hillary's husband was there...

This Washington insider crap...
bernie didn't "cash-in" to the tune of 10's of MILLIONS $$$ like hiLIARy has obviously done
Yea, about that:

When Republicans make money, it's anyway you can, when Democrats make money, they're "bought"

t
rf
People who have nothing to hide….hide nothing.
like hiLIARy's :eusa_liar: Goldman speech' transcripts? :eusa_whistle:

Tax returns are official government reports. Every major POTUS candidate for the last 40 years has released them.

What’s he hiding?
you all were sure Romney was hiding something when he didn't immediately release his returns.
And then? Nada.

Listen up sparky.......it does not take a lot of intelligence to realize that a GOP candidate releasing his/her returns is a no win situation. It could be 100% legit all the way around and the left will rip it apart.

It can show he gave 10% of his income to charity and you guys will dissect the charities for issues.
He could show he paid 20% tax (which is about average for one of his wealth) and you will say he has loopholes.

You guys make fun of "GOP Conspiracies" that are based on facts without explanations....yet you guys have the Senate majority leader say "Word on the street is Romney doesn't pay taxes", and you are all over it like rabid dogs.

Howd that Obama thing work out for ya?

I know.....your life is better than it ever has been.

Lets see if your grandchild will be able to say the same.

t
rf

What’s he hiding?
you all were sure Romney was hiding something when he didn't immediately release his returns.
And then? Nada.

He revealed he paid less income tax as a % of income than most people.

[

I’m supremely confident in Hillary and I have zero confidence in Drumpf being able to fool a plurality of the electorate. I’m willing to take this bet. You’re not. So we must ask ourselves why you were talking so boldly and proudly for the last hour and now, when asked to venture basically nothing, you tuck tail and run like a little bitch. I guess your just not all that confident. Are you?

Confidence has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

You can be confident all you want but that is not going to get Crooked Hillary the 65 million votes she is going to need to beat The Donald.

Your delusional confidence is based upon a Moon Bat partisan pig mindset and doesn't mean anything. Your confidence is dependent upon your convoluted belief that the American people will want a corrupt dishonest incompetent piece of corrupt shit to be President. Just because that happen with Mr Idiotic Hope and Change doesn't mean it will happen again with Crooked Hillary. Especially after the trouncing the Party of Moon Bats got in the 2014 election where they lost seats in the House, the Senate and hundreds of state and local elections. The indications are that Americans are fed up with the lies and filth of the Moon Bat Party.

Nobody in America right now knows how this election is going to turn out and that certainly includes you. If you think otherwise then you are even more delusional than anybody thought possible.

Man's game bitch. Put up or shut up

Your "confidence" in Crooked Hillary probably had to do with you being off your Moon Bat meds today. Was your appointment that you mentioned earlier to go get your mental health meds refilled?

Hillary Clinton is the biggest scumbag to ever run for office in my life time and that is saying a lot seeing that LBJ, Carter, Slick Willy and President Shit for Brains that we have now is included in the mix.

It is possible that the American people will be idiots once again like they were when they elected Shit for Brains but you have no knowledge now of if that is going to happen or not. You are delusional like most Moon Bats and it is comical to see your stupidity.

Your limp waisted response is more than adequate. We get it. You are all talk. Must suck to go through life being so terrified.

[

I’m supremely confident in Hillary and I have zero confidence in Drumpf being able to fool a plurality of the electorate. I’m willing to take this bet. You’re not. So we must ask ourselves why you were talking so boldly and proudly for the last hour and now, when asked to venture basically nothing, you tuck tail and run like a little bitch. I guess your just not all that confident. Are you?

Confidence has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

You can be confident all you want but that is not going to get Crooked Hillary the 65 million votes she is going to need to beat The Donald.

Your delusional confidence is based upon a Moon Bat partisan pig mindset and doesn't mean anything. Your confidence is dependent upon your convoluted belief that the American people will want a corrupt dishonest incompetent piece of corrupt shit to be President. Just because that happen with Mr Idiotic Hope and Change doesn't mean it will happen again with Crooked Hillary. Especially after the trouncing the Party of Moon Bats got in the 2014 election where they lost seats in the House, the Senate and hundreds of state and local elections. The indications are that Americans are fed up with the lies and filth of the Moon Bat Party.

Nobody in America right now knows how this election is going to turn out and that certainly includes you. If you think otherwise then you are even more delusional than anybody thought possible.

Man's game bitch. Put up or shut up
I have come to the conclusion that you should vote for Hillary.
I have also come to the conclusion that I don't care who you vote for.

So much so, you had to go out of your way to tell me that.

Thanks.

Now I just have to decide which state to vote in….hmmm

t
rf

What’s he hiding?

He could be broke...
Isn't Hillary broke?
About 85 million broke?

Look on her tax forms and see.
Can’t do the same with Drumpf….

What’s he hiding?

t
rf

What’s he hiding?

He could be broke...
Isn't Hillary broke?
About 85 million broke?

Look on her tax forms and see.
Can’t do the same with Drumpf….

What’s he hiding?
Who cares?
Trump or Sanders...whoever can change the dialog is fine by me.

Not only is Crooked Hillary a coward for not debating Commie Bernie in California but once again she proves her dishonesty by reneging on her promise to debate him.

Not only is Crooked Hillary a coward for not debating Commie Bernie in California but once again she proves her dishonesty by reneging on her promise to debate him.

Not only are you a coward for saying Drumpf will win but not wanting to risk an avatar….you’re a pussy too.

t
rf

What’s he hiding?
And then? Nada.

Listen up sparky.......it does not take a lot of intelligence to realize that a GOP candidate releasing his/her returns is a no win situation. It could be 100% legit all the way around and the left will rip it apart.

It can show he gave 10% of his income to charity and you guys will dissect the charities for issues.
He could show he paid 20% tax (which is about average for one of his wealth) and you will say he has loopholes.

You guys make fun of "GOP Conspiracies" that are based on facts without explanations....yet you guys have the Senate majority leader say "Word on the street is Romney doesn't pay taxes", and you are all over it like rabid dogs.

Howd that Obama thing work out for ya?

I know.....your life is better than it ever has been.

Lets see if your grandchild will be able to say the same.
How would you rip it apart if it's legit all the way around? You are creating a false scenario in your mind as justification for wrong doing.

Carry it to the limit, I killed him because if I didn't he might have killed me. Glad I didn't know him. It makes me sad when people I know die.

Your reasoning is just as dumb.

You can't just make something up, pretends it's true and then assume others are as stupid as you appear to be.

Communist Dan loves Ho Chin Ming. He calls him Uncle Ho. Just his kind of Communist buddy.

He loves President Shit for Brains kissing the ass of the Communists, especially the ones that killed the Americans that Communist Dan claims he wrote a book about.

Not only are you a coward for saying Drumpf will win but not wanting to risk an avatar….you’re a pussy too.

More delusion from a confused Moon Bat. Crooked Hillary has told so many lies that the idiots that support her can't tell the difference anymore.

Crooked Hillary lies every time she opens her mouth.

No presidential debate in California after Clinton breaks promise

2f161d397e1937b61b9b09293534fe5c.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
trump-loreal-meme-300x243.jpg

The "Orange Goo Tan" Man makes an outreach for Hispanic Republicans...good luck with that he is going to need it...Gov Martinez might have been what he was looking for in a VP
Trump attacks Governor Susana Martinez
ALBUQUERQUE — Despite his promise to unite the Republican Party, Donald Trump attacked New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez — the chairwoman of the Republican Governor’s Association — on Tuesday night and accused her of “not doing the job."

Martinez has been critical of Trump and did not attend his Tuesday night rally at a convention center in Albuquerque, telling the local media she was “really busy” running the state. In turn, Trump stood before thousands of the people she represents and told them that the two-term governor is to blame for many of the state’s economic problems, including a dramatic increase in the number of residents receiving food stamps over the past 16 years.

“We have got to get your governor to get going,” Trump said to a cheering audience. “She’s got to do a better job. Okay? Your governor has got to do a better job. She’s not doing the job. Hey! Maybe I’ll run for governor of New Mexico. I’ll get this place going. She’s not doing the job. We’ve got to get her moving. Come on: Let’s go, governor.”

Trump also criticized Martinez for allowing “large numbers” of Syrian refugees to resettle in the state. Although governors have limited control over these federal resettlements, Trump faulted Martinez for allowing it to happen.

<snip>
Trump accuses New Mexico’s Republican governor of not doing her job

More delusion from a confused Moon Bat. Crooked Hillary has told so many lies that the idiots that support her can't tell the difference anymore.

Crooked Hillary lies every time she opens her mouth.

And you believe Your messiah's favorite book is the Bible, he wasn't mocking a man with birth defects, and his didn't call a reporter pretending to be someone else?

PS: Trump skipped debates too shit brains

And you believe Your messiah's favorite book is the Bible, he wasn't mocking a man with birth defects, and his didn't call a reporter pretending to be someone else?

PS: Trump skipped debates too shit brains

Trump says he "prefers his Messiah not end up all whipped , beat up and crucified" like John McCain in a POW camp ...Trump said it I am just an innocent bystander

Forum List

Back