Watching Trump’s Campaign Manager on CBS News Now

Hey, I got an idea.

Last go-round, I bet a bunch of republicans that Rommey would lose and if he did they would leave the board. Nearly all of them welched on the bet or created new IDs instantly.

So let’s have an Avatar bet Oldstyle and Flash

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

If you two are so sure about Trump…..put up or shut up?

You are delusional. Typical for a Moon Bat partisan pig.

You forget that the Democrats got their asses kicked nationally in 2014 and you are underestimating the national appeal of Trump that caused him to beat out 15 other highly qualified Republican candidates.

Trump isn't a wimp like Romney. Romney never really attacked President Shit for Brains on the record. Trump will be relentless with Crooked Hillary.

Crooked Hillary's stance against the right to keep and bear arms will cause her to lose just by itself. Just ask Slick Willy how he lost the 1994 Democrat Congress if you have any doubts.

By the way, the most glorious day in American history will be the day that Crooked Hillary has to do her Perp Walk in front of all America.

Romney was in a zone worse than wimp. Some people make the mistake of bringing a knife to a gun fight. Romney brought a casserole for crying out loud.

That night that Crowley tag teamed with Obama right before our very eyes and Romney didn't walk out of the debate when it was clear there was collusion made me want to bazooka barf.

Trump is going to shred the Clintons / D Party to pieces just like he tore up the RNC and the inside the beltway elites. Long overdue. I'll consider that a win no matter what happens with the electoral college.

Now you are attacking his campaign manager. Making fun of his presentation. Calling him names.

Childish and pathetic.

(and desperate)

Ironic that a childish pathetic and desperate person calls someone else the same

Now we're going with dick size insults? Really Candy? Have you gotten that desperate this early on?

Well er...ummm... you know, word out of the locker rooms is that Hillary does in fact have a bigger dick than the Donald, so there is that.

Hillary Clinton 2016 / 'Cause Size Matters!

Sure you're not talking ankles, Foxy? Hillary has bigger ankles than the Budweiser Clydesdales...just saying...

Clydesdale1.jpg

th

[

I’m supremely confident in Hillary and I have zero confidence in Drumpf being able to fool a plurality of the electorate. I’m willing to take this bet. You’re not. So we must ask ourselves why you were talking so boldly and proudly for the last hour and now, when asked to venture basically nothing, you tuck tail and run like a little bitch. I guess your just not all that confident. Are you?

Confidence has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

You can be confident all you want but that is not going to get Crooked Hillary the 65 million votes she is going to need to beat The Donald.

Your delusional confidence is based upon a Moon Bat partisan pig mindset and doesn't mean anything. Your confidence is dependent upon your convoluted belief that the American people will want a corrupt dishonest incompetent piece of corrupt shit to be President. Just because that happen with Mr Idiotic Hope and Change doesn't mean it will happen again with Crooked Hillary. Especially after the trouncing the Party of Moon Bats got in the 2014 election where they lost seats in the House, the Senate and hundreds of state and local elections. The indications are that Americans are fed up with the lies and filth of the Moon Bat Party.

Nobody in America right now knows how this election is going to turn out and that certainly includes you. If you think otherwise then you are even more delusional than anybody thought possible.

[

I’m supremely confident in Hillary and I have zero confidence in Drumpf being able to fool a plurality of the electorate. I’m willing to take this bet. You’re not. So we must ask ourselves why you were talking so boldly and proudly for the last hour and now, when asked to venture basically nothing, you tuck tail and run like a little bitch. I guess your just not all that confident. Are you?

You can be confident all you want but that is not going to get Crooked Hillary the 65 million votes she is going to need to beat The Donald.

Your delusional confidence is based upon a Moon Bat partisan pig mindset and doesn't mean anything. Your confidence is dependent upon your convoluted belief that the American people will want a corrupt dishonest incompetent piece of corrupt shit to be President. Just because that happen with Mr Idiotic Hope and Change doesn't mean it will happen again with Crooked Hillary. Especially after the trouncing the Party of Moon Bats got in the 2014 election where they lost seats in the House, the Senate and hundreds of state and local elections. The indications are that Americans are fed up with the lies and filth of the Moon Bat Party.

Nobody in America right now knows how this election is going to turn out and that certainly includes you. If you think otherwise then you are even more delusional than anybody thought possible.

Man's game bitch. Put up or shut up

Hey, I got an idea.

Last go-round, I bet a bunch of republicans that Rommey would lose and if he did they would leave the board. Nearly all of them welched on the bet or created new IDs instantly.

So let’s have an Avatar bet Oldstyle and Flash

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

If you two are so sure about Trump…..put up or shut up?

You are delusional. Typical for a Moon Bat partisan pig.

You forget that the Democrats got their asses kicked nationally in 2014 and you are underestimating the national appeal of Trump that caused him to beat out 15 other highly qualified Republican candidates.

Trump isn't a wimp like Romney. Romney never really attacked President Shit for Brains on the record. Trump will be relentless with Crooked Hillary.

Crooked Hillary's stance against the right to keep and bear arms will cause her to lose just by itself. Just ask Slick Willy how he lost the 1994 Democrat Congress if you have any doubts.

By the way, the most glorious day in American history will be the day that Crooked Hillary has to do her Perp Walk in front of all America.

Romney was in a zone worse than wimp. Some people make the mistake of bringing a knife to a gun fight. Romney brought a casserole for crying out loud.

That night that Crowley tag teamed with Obama right before our very eyes and Romney didn't walk out of the debate when it was clear there was collusion made me want to bazooka barf.

Trump is going to shred the Clintons / D Party to pieces just like he tore up the RNC and the inside the beltway elites. Long overdue. I'll consider that a win no matter what happens with the electoral college.

Bet is open to you too. If you are that confident, lets ink the deal. Don't sing it, bring it

[

I have come to the conclusion that you should vote for Hillary.
I have also come to the conclusion that I don't care who you vote for.

Oh, okay.

I’m sure it will be devastating….the committee has done such a job hurting her candidacy so far. LOL

:rofl:
You think it's going to paint her in a favorable light? Really, Candy?

I don’t think it’s going to matter. The American people blame terrorist for terrorism. But go for it if you think it will help.

It's got nothing to do with terrorism, Candy...it's all about Clinton's competence. She was in charge of the State Department...she and her people got it horribly wrong with diplomatic security in Libya and then she did her best to cover it up. That's what the American people are going to be reminded of constantly by Trump.

Terrorist attacks have nothing to do with terrorism….oh okay.

Hey, Trey and his group o’ goons hauled her in front of the committee 2 or 3 times. She seemed to have the time of her life there.

Go for it.
He did not say terrorist attacks have nothing to do with terrorism.
You seem to struggle with reading comprehension.

He made it clear that the issue is not about terrorism as much as it is how Hillary, when in a position of authority, performed with obvious incompetence.

You see, when a person in a position of authority blames his/her underlings for mistakes made...it is a sign of incompetence of the one in authority.

After all, she personally chose those that deemed it not necessary to bring the requests for added security to her attention....poor choice in decision making personnel that very well cost several lives.....that's incompetence.

She chose to use her own server despite it being unusual. She admits NOW that it was a poor choice....but making a poor choice like that shows incompetence.

But you will never see her as incompetent because you are naïve to the facts; unwilling to question the facts; and more wrapped up in calling the campaign managers of her opponents names....

You are quite transparent....unlike Hillary.

When you have one non issue and add another non issue to it, does it make a sound if it falls?

People who have nothing to hide hide nothing so why hasn't Hillary released the transcripts of those Wallstreet speeches like Sanders wanted? What is she hiding? Answer she is under no legal obligation to do so just as Trump is not under one over his taxes.

[

Your "confidence" in Crooked Hillary probably had to do with you being off your Moon Bat meds today. Was your appointment that you mentioned earlier to go get your mental health meds refilled?

Hillary Clinton is the biggest scumbag to ever run for office in my life time and that is saying a lot seeing that LBJ, Carter, Slick Willy and President Shit for Brains that we have now is included in the mix.

It is possible that the American people will be idiots once again like they were when they elected Shit for Brains but you have no knowledge now of if that is going to happen or not. You are delusional like most Moon Bats and it is comical to see your stupidity.

t
rf
People who have nothing to hide….hide nothing.
like hiLIARy's :eusa_liar: Goldman speech' transcripts? :eusa_whistle:

Tax returns are official government reports. Every major POTUS candidate for the last 40 years has released them.
Clinton has released 33 years. Drumpf zero.

What’s he hiding?

He could be broke...
Isn't Hillary broke?
About 85 million broke?

Actually we have her tax returns and it doesn't look like it....

Hey presto, thanks for proving a point...

Now if Trump released his we could say if he is broke or not...

t
rf

Tax returns are official government reports. Every major POTUS candidate for the last 40 years has released them.

What’s he hiding?

He could be broke...
Isn't Hillary broke?
About 85 million broke?
that is the main issue. She's a Washington insider who has used that to enrich herself as have all the other *cough* "professional" pols :puke:

Getting rid of those crony insiders is the theme of this election

Repubs could have picked a better candidate though.

t
rf

What’s he hiding?

He could be broke...
Isn't Hillary broke?
About 85 million broke?
that is the main issue. She's a Washington insider who has used that to enrich herself as have all the other *cough* "professional" pols :puke:

So she is a Washington Insider even though she didn't work in her first paying job in Washington until she was 53.

Bernie has been Washington 3 years before Hillary's husband was there...

This Washington insider crap...

t
rflike hiLIARy's :eusa_liar: Goldman speech' transcripts? :eusa_whistle:

What’s he hiding?

He could be broke...
Isn't Hillary broke?
About 85 million broke?

So she is a Washington Insider even though she didn't work in her first paying job in Washington until she was 53.

Bernie has been Washington 3 years before Hillary's husband was there...

This Washington insider crap...
bernie didn't "cash-in" to the tune of 10's of MILLIONS $$$ like hiLIARy has obviously done

Republicans have decided that as foolish as Bush made them appear to the rest of the world, it wasn't enough.

Forum List

Back