Watching Trump’s Campaign Manager on CBS News Now

The reporters are all laughing at this douchebag.

Admit it, Candy...the recent polls showing Trump now ahead of Clinton have made you and all the liberally biased reporters at places like CBS soil yourselves...haven't they? This "douchebag" has eaten up Hillary's double digit lead in less than a month...Bernie still won't go away and Republicans who were for other candidates are quickly forming up around Trump because they loathe Clinton so much. And all this happened despite a full court press by the Main Stream Media to portray Trump in as negative a light as possible!

Congratulations…you set the record for inaccuracy per capita.

Oh, did I hurt your feelings for pointing out exactly what's gone on for the past month? Sorry, Candy...you go right back to this...
Head-in-the-sand.jpg

Now you are attacking his campaign manager. Making fun of his presentation. Calling him names.

Childish and pathetic.

(and desperate)

His campaign manager did a shitty job just now. If you had watched it, you’d likely agree.

Sorry.
he may have done a poor job. I really don't know or care.

But my post was about how you responded to his presentation.

The same way I would expect a child to respond to someone they don't like.

You know...call him names. Make fun of him.

He needs a “feminized safe place”.

Looks like he’s about to be put in an oxygen tent having to answer for Drumpf’s Tax Returns.

I think Trump may be broke if he can’t afford anyone better than this.

Is that like Crooked Hillary getting all sweaty and nervous when she has to answer questions about her dishonesty and corruption?

hillary.jpg

I hate to burst yet another of your Hillary Bubbles, Candy but Republicans on the Benghazi Committee have been in no hurry to release their findings because they want to do so in the Fall during the lead up to the election. Anyone with half a brain could see that coming for YEARS now!

Admit it, Candy...the recent polls showing Trump now ahead of Clinton have made you and all the liberally biased reporters at places like CBS soil yourselves...haven't they? This "douchebag" has eaten up Hillary's double digit lead in less than a month...Bernie still won't go away and Republicans who were for other candidates are quickly forming up around Trump because they loathe Clinton so much. And all this happened despite a full court press by the Main Stream Media to portray Trump in as negative a light as possible!

Oh, did I hurt your feelings for pointing out exactly what's gone on for the past month? Sorry, Candy...you go right back to this...

Im not worried about it. Because…

• Nationwide polls are useless in the EV atmosphere.
  • Bernie making a personal decision to not suspend his campaign means nothing. If Rick Perry had decided to waste his time and money…he could still be on the trail.
  • Other candidates are forming up around Drumpf? Oh, okay. The only ones with delegates (i.e—have won any measurable support) are keeping their distance. They may fold later. Won’t matter. I’m sure Jindal’s voter will help Drumpf.
  • The MSM gave Mr. Trump millions worth of free media.

Again, congrats on fitting the most inaccuracies into the smallest space possible. Nice job.

Now you are attacking his campaign manager. Making fun of his presentation. Calling him names.

Childish and pathetic.

(and desperate)

His campaign manager did a shitty job just now. If you had watched it, you’d likely agree.

Sorry.

Oh, you must mean like the "safe place" that Hillary demands every time she meets with reporters these days? With pre-approved questions and hand picked reporters in front of carefully screened crowds? That kind of "safe place"?

Looks like he’s about to be put in an oxygen tent having to answer for Drumpf’s Tax Returns.

Is that like Crooked Hillary getting all sweaty and nervous when she has to answer questions about her dishonesty and corruption?

hillary.jpg

I hate to burst yet another of your Hillary Bubbles, Candy but Republicans on the Benghazi Committee have been in no hurry to release their findings because they want to do so in the Fall during the lead up to the election. Anyone with half a brain could see that coming for YEARS now!

Oh, okay.

I’m sure it will be devastating….the committee has done such a job hurting her candidacy so far. LOL

:rofl:

Childish and pathetic.

(and desperate)

Sorry.

Oh, you must mean like the "safe place" that Hillary demands every time she meets with reporters these days? With pre-approved questions and hand picked reporters in front of carefully screened crowds? That kind of "safe place"?
6460fe65-6940-4c2c-8e88-d4013fcc78b7.gif

HIliarY is the worst, WORST possible candidate to be running in an "outsider" year, given her baggage and lack of any natable accomplishments, but you go ahead and attack her opponent's campaign staff :rolleyes-41:

Im not worried about it. Because…

• Nationwide polls are useless in the EV atmosphere.
  • Bernie making a personal decision to not suspend his campaign means nothing. If Rick Perry had decided to waste his time and money…he could still be on the trail.
  • Other candidates are forming up around Drumpf? Oh, okay. The only ones with delegates (i.e—have won any measurable support) are keeping their distance. They may fold later. Won’t matter. I’m sure Jindal’s voter will help Drumpf.
  • The MSM gave Mr. Trump millions worth of free media.

Again, congrats on fitting the most inaccuracies into the smallest space possible. Nice job.

But Candy...Hillary's been running for months on the fact that despite all of her negatives she polls well ahead of Donald Trump! Now the polls are coming out and saying that isn't the case anymore. Perry did drop out...along with all the other GOP candidates! Trump is now busy firming up Republican support with his message that he CAN beat Hillary Clinton in the Fall. And yes the MSM did give Trump millions worth of free media because they thought he was the perfect guy for Hillary to run against! Only now that strategy seems to be backfiring because despite their best efforts, Trump keeps getting stronger and Clinton keeps getting weaker. And you're not worried? Really...

Childish and pathetic.

(and desperate)

Liberals are bigots, unless it's a tranny wanting in the women's locker room.

Crooked Hillary is the one that has lost the momentum to The Donald and he really hasn't even begun to lay into her corruption and lies yet. The polls have already reversed and he hasn't even begun to expose her record of corruption and lies.

Then of course there is this nasty FBI investigation thingy looming in Crooked Hillary's future.

Nobody has really challenged Crooked Hillary on her lies, corruption, dishonesty and incompetency yet. That is going to change.

That will all change as we get closer to the General Election because Trump is not like a McCain or a Romney that didn't have the courage to really attack the filthy Democrats on their stupidity.

Crooked Hillary is a terrible flawed candidate. Probably the wrose the Democrats ever put forward and that is saying a lot when you look at some of the Democrat scumbags that have run for office.

hillary.jpg

Oh, okay.

I’m sure it will be devastating….the committee has done such a job hurting her candidacy so far. LOL

You think it's going to paint her in a favorable light? Really, Candy?

Tax returns are official government reports. Every major POTUS candidate for the last 40 years has released them.
Clinton has released 33 years. Drumpf zero.

What’s he hiding?
Word on the street is that he's holding onto his tax returns just to confound you Hillary Worshipers, apparently his strategy is working.

Personally I can't wait for the point where the foaming at the mouth DemoLemmings start swallowing their own tongues in outrage over it.

:popcorn:

[Q

It is always hard to figure out what is going through these Moon Bat's mind. They are so confused about everything and so much in denial that they hardly ever get anything right.

Tax returns are official government reports. Every major POTUS candidate for the last 40 years has released them.
Clinton has released 33 years. Drumpf zero.

What’s he hiding?
Word on the street is that he's holding onto his tax returns just to confound you Hillary Worshipers, apparently his strategy is working.

Personally I can't wait for the point where the foaming at the mouth DemoLemmings start swallowing their own tongues in outrage over it.

:popcorn:

Still waiting for us to do that from 2012? How’d that work out for ya?

HIliarY is the worst, WORST possible candidate to be running in an "outsider" year, given her baggage and lack of any natable accomplishments, but you go ahead and attack her opponent's campaign staff :rolleyes-41:

It you look up "Establishment, Inside the Beltway, Good 'Ol Boys Network, Washington Insider" candidate there's a picture of Hillary.

hillary.jpg

Oh, okay.

I don’t think it’s going to matter. The American people blame terrorist for terrorism. But go for it if you think it will help.

Forum List

Back