Way to Go Joe !!

Is it tough to post your drivel with Joe Biden's old withered penis inside of you?
How else to describe Trump's insane comments?

‘Genius,’ ‘Savvy’: Trump reacts to Putin’s moves on Ukraine exactly as you’d expect

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-putins-invasion-ukraine-exactly-youd-expect/

This is what SANE American presidents sound like:

"Russia’s attack on Ukraine constitutes the gravest security crisis on the European continent since World War II. I join the international community in condemning Vladimir Putin’s unprovoked and unjustified invasion of Ukraine," Bush said. "The American government and people must stand in solidarity with Ukraine and the Ukrainian people as they seek freedom and the right to choose their own future."

"Last night, Russia launched a brazen attack on the people of Ukraine, in violation of international law and basic principles of human decency," Obama said to begin his statement posted to Twitter on Thursday afternoon. "Russia did so not because Ukraine posed a threat to Russia, but because the people of Ukraine chose a path of sovereignty, self-determination, and democracy."- Obama

Last edited:
These insane comments retard, for the THIRD TIME:

‘Genius,’ ‘Savvy’: Trump reacts to Putin’s moves on Ukraine exactly as you’d expect

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-putins-invasion-ukraine-exactly-youd-expect/

I know you want to stick your fingers in your ears and go la-la-la when presented with the shameful way Trump cowers to Putin and his regime, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Last edited:
I know you want to stick your fingers in your ears and go la-la-la when presented with the shameful way Trump cowers to Putin and his regime, but it doesn't make it any less true.
Even if I wanted to read puked out agit prop from the Washington Post, which I don't, there is a big fat
advertisement box obscuring most of the page.

So try to live without my unqualified disapproval of your politically generated diarrhea.

Even if I wanted to read puked out agit prop from the Washington Post, which I don't, there is a big fat
advertisement box obscuring most of the page.

So try to live without my unqualified disapproval of your politically generated diarrhea.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump told a conservative podcaster in an interview published Tuesday.

"I said, 'How smart is that?' And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. ... We could use that on our southern border," the former president said, describing Putin as “a guy who’s very savvy” and whom he knows “very, very well.”

This is what Trump has to say about Putin's invasion, when he is not blaming Biden and "stolen election" for it.

Still the same shameless Putin suck off he always was.

Last edited:
The Left owns this whole sh** show. From inflation on down, it is all on their watch.

And as usual, they blame or praise the President before they took office, lol. Obama--------------> Bush fault. Trump------> Good times were because of the brilliance of Obama. Biden--------------> Trump ruined it.

Do we see a pattern here? Does anyone here believe for an instant, that the stopping of Keystone had no effect on futures trading and the price of oil, thus inflation? A dumb poster on here made the comment that Biden doesn't control the price of oil! Of course he doesn't, but he affects policy that allows more oil to be brought to market, which AFFECTS the price of oil in that market! I mean, just a recent example-----------> Biden Administration stops avocados from Mexico. What happened to the price of avocados, lol.

Nope, most of this stuff is on the Biden Administration and the Left. The people are going to show them what they think of them in November, and the bigger the blow out, the more some of these ridiculous policies they now use, are going the way of the dinosaur; much to the chagrin of the far Left I may add.

Does anyone here believe for an instant, that the stopping of Keystone had no effect on futures trading and the price of oil, thus inflation?
Me along with just about all serious market analysts. XL would not deliver EVEN ONE DROP of oil for years.

I dare you to produce evidence of ANY causality between XL cancelation and near term trading dominated futures markets.

Forum List

Back