Way to Go Joe !!

He didn't lose. He withdrew. The same as your father should have done.

Keep in mind putin started it. How is Biden responsible for his actions?

Thank the Arabs for that

Buoyant economies after an economic decline is quite normal

Yet again, how is he responsible?

Yes and it was correct. They should have shoved down your throat you ignoramus.

I hope you feel relieved you have that off your chest. What an irritable burden to carry. Hate is very corrosive.

He ain't hating.
Like they said on 'Dragnet', just the facts, please.

if Trump were POTUS this wouldn't be happening. Just like it didn't happen before Potato took office.
And specifically what Potato should be doing is crippling Russias energy sector. Thats not happening. He would rather cripple OURS.

Now do try to stay on topic. Your POTATO is the topic. His MISSERABLE FAILURES are the topic. Not Trump.

you are the joke.

Trump would cripple Russia's own energy sector how? Bomb their pipelines?

And one other thing, Trump was the catalyst for all this. His cry baby apology tour at the summit over Russia's election interference, showing how weak and unsupportive he was with Ukraine by asking for favors to dig up dirt on Biden, Trumps own praise of Putin in this invasion, proves just how easy Trump made this for Putin. Trump was the triggering mechanism for this invasion.

How many years did it take you to achieve such a level of ignorance? 5 years? 10? 20? A lifetime?

Suppose I said "Erwin Rommel was a brilliant military tactician." Would that make me a "Nazi", you stupid twat?

No. The sad fact that you can't seem to get through your thick apelike skull, is that this never would have happened if Trump had been reelected. The people of your ilk are the one responsible. You people voted for this, and I hope you suffer the consequences of your stupidity.

Fuck off. This is your fault.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

America hater Bodecca as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter
Now this here in a liars liar! And a commie and a traitor. Hope they hang you.

You are the biggest piece of dogshit that I have ever seen. Not one thing you say is true. You Nazis are the threat to America. Trump showed weakness when he withdrew from Syria. It allowed the Russians to take over a American air base.
You mean when Trump withdrew, then only a short time later killed the leader of ISIS? You folks are funny.

It only took you 13 months to:

Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe
Hey dumbass, it wasn't some pocket change for Biden to "lose", it was Putin's CHOICE to start an unprovoked invasion.

For a over a MONTH Biden was warning about Russians invading Ukraine under false excuses and for just as long you right wing dupes were spreading Russian propaganda that the warnings were just fearmongering.

Not a single rightwinger ever supported deploying US millitary to Ukraine to "project strengh". So:

808.jpg

Hey dumbass, it wasn't some pocket change for Biden to "lose", it was Putin's CHOICE to start an unprovoked invasion.

For a over a MONTH Biden was warning about Russians invading Ukraine under false excuses and for just as long you right wing dupes were spreading Russian propaganda that the warnings were just fearmongering.

Not a single rightwinger ever supported deploying US troops to Ukraine to "project strengh". So:

808.jpg
how dare you? this is red meat for the Trump patriots giving them lots of opportunities to showcase their allegiance

to Russia

and china

Trump would cripple Russia's own energy sector how? Bomb their pipelines?
Again you dodge the topic. Trump isn't POTUS. Russia didn't do this when he was POTUS. Your POTATO is in charge.

I wont be replying to anymore of your crayon eating posts unless they are about POTATO and what HE SHOULD BE DOING.

Thanks for understanding.

It only took you 13 months to:

Lose Afghanistan
Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe
Have oil over a hundred bucks a barrel
Have inflation over 7%
Crash the stock market
Hand out free masks at the end of the pandemic

Taterhead delivers !!
Don't forget the cluster fuck on the border. Joe is flying illegals all over the country and paying Mexico
to house their citizens there. It's a silent invasion by other names.

How many years did it take you to achieve such a level of ignorance? 5 years? 10? 20? A lifetime?

Suppose I said "Erwin Rommel was a brilliant military tactician." Would that make me a "Nazi", you stupid twat?

No. The sad fact that you can't seem to get through your thick apelike skull, is that this never would have happened if Trump had been reelected. The people of your ilk are the one responsible. You people voted for this, and I hope you suffer the consequences of your stupidity.

Fuck off. This is your fault.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

America hater Bodecca as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter
...and there will be a reckoning. They should know this...

Democrats want Russia destroyed because Russia is unapologetically white and steadfastly will not allow girl children to have their breasts removed or boy children to be castrated.

Not a single rightwinger ever supported deploying US millitary to Ukraine to "project strengh". So:

808.jpg
Yes. A deep cup... And drink deep till you choke, you Commie fuck.

Forum List

Back