It only took you 13 months to:

Lose Afghanistan
Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe
Have oil over a hundred bucks a barrel
Have inflation over 7%
Crash the stock market
Hand out free masks at the end of the pandemic

Taterhead delivers !!

You are the biggest piece of dogshit that I have ever seen. Not one thing you say is true. You Nazis are the threat to America. Trump showed weakness when he withdrew from Syria. It allowed the Russians to take over a American air base.

Lose Afghanistan
Have inflation over 7%
Crash the stock market

Taterhead delivers !!
You forgot the free crack pipes for *******. But yeah…

You are the biggest piece of dogshit that I have ever seen. Not one thing you say is true. You Nazis are the threat to America. Trump showed weakness when he withdrew from Syria. It allowed the Russians to take over a American air base.
Lol, fake news, real liar. Commie.

haha he never withdrew and the russians were there because xiden and obama invited them after they wouldn’t do anything about assad’s crossing their red line

but keep deflecting…everything in the OP is true

you are nothing but putin’s puppet

Lose Afghanistan
Have inflation over 7%
Crash the stock market

Taterhead delivers !!
you forgot gas prices and lumber skyrocketing.

Somewhere president Trump is saying "I told you so" while lamenting the damage Biden and Dems have done
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

And Joe? What should he be doing? Exactly! Doing exactly what he is doing right now. And you and Trump? Besides cheering on the opposition, what would you and Trump be doing differently than Joe? I mean, we need a power point presentation on what Biden is doing wrong, or this thread is the joke it was from the beginning?
if Trump were POTUS this wouldn't be happening. Just like it didn't happen before Potato took office.
And specifically what Potato should be doing is crippling Russias energy sector. Thats not happening. He would rather cripple OURS.

Now do try to stay on topic. Your POTATO is the topic. His MISSERABLE FAILURES are the topic. Not Trump.

you are the joke.

Forum List

Back