Way to Go Joe !!

You left out

• "Destroyed Countless Numbers of Small Business"
  • Traumatized children and stunted their development and created mental illness in school age children due to Unscientific "Feelings" and Mandates.
  • Broke The Supply Chain
  • Crushed Freedom wherever he could.
  • Sexualized Children and indoctrinated them.
  • Labeled Truckers and Soccer Moms as Terrorists.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

as well as skyrocketing gas prices and Lumber and food.

if Trump were POTUS this wouldn't be happening. Just like it didn't happen before Potato took office.
And specifically what Potato should be doing is crippling Russias energy sector. Thats not happening. He would rather cripple OURS.

Now do try to stay on topic. Your POTATO is the topic. His MISSERABLE FAILURES are the topic. Not Trump.

you are the joke.
yep, xiden and the demafacist took office and did everything putin wanted. Putin has been playing the dems since obama promised to be more flexible…they have been his puppets

How many years did it take you to achieve such a level of ignorance? 5 years? 10? 20? A lifetime?

Suppose I said "Erwin Rommel was a brilliant military tactician." Would that make me a "Nazi", you stupid twat?

No. The sad fact that you can't seem to get through your thick apelike skull, is that this never would have happened if Trump had been reelected. The people of your ilk are the one responsible. You people voted for this, and I hope you suffer the consequences of your stupidity.
How many years did it take you to achieve such a level of ignorance? 5 years? 10? 20? A lifetime?

Suppose I said "Erwin Rommel was a brilliant military tactician." Would that make me a "Nazi", you stupid twat?

No. The sad fact that you can't seem to get through your thick apelike skull, is that this never would have happened if Trump had been reelected. The people of your ilk are the one responsible. You people voted for this, and I hope you suffer the consequences of your stupidity.

Fuck off. This is your fault.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

America hater Bodecca as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter

It only took you 13 months to:

Lose Afghanistan
He didn't lose. He withdrew. The same as your father should have done.
Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe
Keep in mind putin started it. How is Biden responsible for his actions?
Have oil over a hundred bucks a barrel
Thank the Arabs for that
Have inflation over 7%
Buoyant economies after an economic decline is quite normal
Crash the stock market
Yet again, how is he responsible?
Hand out free masks at the end of the pandemic
Yes and it was correct. They should have shoved down your throat you ignoramus.
Taterhead delivers !!

I hope you feel relieved you have that off your chest. What an irritable burden to carry. Hate is very corrosive.

Forum List

Back