Way to Go Joe !!

wtf.jpg

What sort of 'scholar' thinks pathetic sanctions are better than real diplomacy? Did any of them mention Biden never bothered to fill the ambassador seat for Ukraine? Who are these idiots and what cereal box did they get their degrees from?
Trump maybe? Maybe Biden was looking for a favor first from Selensky, just like Trump? Or maybe he never got the chance to go on an apology tour with Putin like Trump did?

Adios BWK.
Enjoy your sandbox.
See what a weak loser you are. Folks, it doesn't take much to box these Trump cultists in. Once you start calling them out on their lies and made up bs, they scram.

Trump maybe? Maybe Biden was looking for a favor first from Selensky, just like Trump? Or maybe he never got the chance to go on an apology tour with Putin like Trump did?
I have no clue who you think you are addressing with this lunacy, as it certainly has nothing to do with my post. Go play in traffic or something equally useful.

I have no clue who you think you are addressing with this lunacy, as it certainly has nothing to do with my post. Go play in traffic or something equally useful.
Sure it does. It goes straight to the crust of it. You're asking the questions, and no one is answering you. Why? Do you have an answer for your questions? No! Ask a stupid question, and?

Diplomacy was tried, and? Putin got bored with it. Why? Because Putin has one mission. To occupy Ukraine. In other words, no one is eating out of a cereal box you idiot. The situation is what the situation is. The man is a modern day Hitler, and the sooner these blame gamers understand that the better.

It only took you 13 months to:

Lose Afghanistan
Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe
Have oil over a hundred bucks a barrel
Have inflation over 7%
Crash the stock market
Hand out free masks at the end of the pandemic

Taterhead delivers !!
/----/ It's liberal nirvana.

Way to Go Joe !!​

It only took you 13 months to:
Lose Afghanistan, Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe, Have oil over a hundred bucks a barrel, Have inflation over 7%, Crash the stock market, Hand out free masks at the end of the pandemic
Taterhead delivers !!

Good God, you alarmed me there, ZZ! I thought at first that Jill's laxatives finally worked on Joe!

Mr. Bedpan must still be plugged up. He could go at anytime, I'd hate to be standing behind him or have to clean up the White House when it finally let's loose. :smoke:

Forum List

Back