Way to Go Joe !!

"Lose Afghanistan?" How can you lose what you never had a chance of winning? The moment we set foot there we lost. What a stupid thing to say.

"Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe? Biden didn't declare war in Europe, Putin did. Another idiotic statement.

"Have oil under $100 bucks a barrel?" Says who? Biden? Biden doesn't control prices you fool.

"Inflation?" THose woes started way before Biden. Covid, tax cuts going to the wealthy, to name a few. Another argument you can't afford to have.

"Crash the Stock market. " The war with Russia and Ukraine. Okay hot shot, show us your cure? :laughing0301:

"Hand out free masks at the end of the Pandemic?" Thank you Biden! At least he gave a shit. That piece of shit before him could care less.

Every death in Ukraine is on you, Biden supporter. Every one.

The fat former guy is still whining about the election while praising Putin.

This statement is the best response a leftwhich has provided in this thread. Wait;

This statement is the only response a leftwhich has provided in this thread.

Worthless and defenseless right?

We get it, your feelings are more important than the reality of things. The worst Biden proves to be the worse Trump must be by default.

Yep. This is a test of western resolve. All we'll do is jawbone and put in place a few half assed sanctions.
So wait a minute now, Trump praises Putin, and you say the sanctions aren't good enough. I'm a bit confused. Are you with Trump and Putin, or with doing something beyond sanctions against Putin?

You know what's interesting though, Dems are unable to blame George Bush this time. They have no scapegoat for what a f'ing mess Biden and Dems have created. We warned them the contrast between Trump's leadership and stupid shit Dem policies would be mind blowing and here you have it.
Exactly how is this a mess Biden created? Specifically? Not a rant. That's not an argument. Proceed!

It only took you 13 months to:

Lose Afghanistan
Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe
Have oil over a hundred bucks a barrel
Have inflation over 7%
Crash the stock market
Hand out free masks at the end of the pandemic

Taterhead delivers !!
And another idiot found his keyboard and crapped on it.

The question becomes can this country take three more years of this level of incompetence...
Too bad you aren't informed enough to make an argument over incompetence. Tell us Sling Blade, what exactly would you be doing different?

If you are assuming I am Russian then fuck off…

I live in Austin County, Texas and the mods can confirm my IP address!

Also Uncle Jody is the term used for the male whore that slept with the soldier wives during World War II and is known to old timers that lived in those days…
Here's a picture of I'm not russian Bruceski!

805b9f46ce9cfa054644e06b78e0f764.jpg

Spare me. I'm not interested in perversion talk, American OR Russkie.
Yeah, well accusing American citizens of being Russian because your boy is a idiot is the dumbest fucking thing to do…

Funny how the left scream Russian whenever they hate someone comments or better yet Nazi!

So tell me boy how is it that you daft assholes keep on screaming that shit as much as the right when they call you a Commie pinko whore?

Forum List

Back