Way to Go Joe !!

Why did Putin wait until Biden was in the White House to invade Ukraine?
Because Biden wouldn't take his shit. And Trump? Look at that coward mf. He apologized to Putin at the summit about Russian interference, asked Zelensky for a favor so he could get dirt on Biden, got impeached for doing it, has Trumps approval, as we speak about invading Ukraine, and? It was the perfect time for Putin. He decided not to make Trump look bad during his time in office, but when a Democrat took office, boom, boom, boom. Meaning what exactly? Trump set the whole fucking thing up. Trump is cheering him on for Gods sake. Dude, are you fucking mad? Do you not understand what is going on? Fuck, you people are slow.

Because Biden wouldn't take his shit. And Trump? Look at that coward mf. He apologized to Putin at the summit about Russian interference, asked Zelensky for a favor so he could get dirt on Biden, got impeached for doing it, has Trumps approval, as we speak about invading Ukraine, and? It was the perfect time for Putin. He decided not to make Trump look bad during his time in office, but when a Democrat took office, boom, boom, boom. Meaning what exactly? Trump set the whole fucking thing up. Trump is cheering him on for Gods sake. Dude, are you fucking mad? Do you not understand what is going on? Fuck, you people are slow.

Obama significantly helped set it up w/ Victoria Noodleman, no-nothing twerp!!

Look out Russia!:04:

Biden Warns Russia That If They Don't Stop He Will Deploy Deadly Trans Admiral

1645740349881.png

WASHINGTON, D.C.—With Russia poised to tear through Eastern Europe with terrifying military power, Biden warned Putin that if he doesn't stop advancing his army, he will be forced to deploy his deadly trans admiral.

"You think I'm joking, Vlad! I ain't messin' around here! You don't want me to use this!" said Biden to Putin in a Zoom call, motioning to a portrait of transgender admiral and Assistant HHS Secretary Admiral Rachel Levine. "This is the deadliest weapon the United States has ever produced, and I won't hesitate to use it on you! Watch out!"

Sorry Bidenista.
You're getting your ass handed to you.
About what exactly? The Right has yet to offer a coherent/intelligent argument against Biden. And they aren't about to. Why? Because every Trump apologist on this board can't afford an intelligent argument, based on Trump's own failed foreign policy.

Look out Russia!:04:

Biden Warns Russia That If They Don't Stop He Will Deploy Deadly Trans Admiral

View attachment 606337

WASHINGTON, D.C.—With Russia poised to tear through Eastern Europe with terrifying military power, Biden warned Putin that if he doesn't stop advancing his army, he will be forced to deploy his deadly trans admiral.

"You think I'm joking, Vlad! I ain't messin' around here! You don't want me to use this!" said Biden to Putin in a Zoom call, motioning to a portrait of transgender admiral and Assistant HHS Secretary Admiral Rachel Levine. "This is the deadliest weapon the United States has ever produced, and I won't hesitate to use it on you! Watch out!"

And this is your argument? Homophobic hate?

About what exactly? The Right has yet to offer a coherent/intelligent argument against Biden. And they aren't about to. Why? Because every Trump apologist on this board can't afford an intelligent argument, based on Trump's own failed foreign policy.

You're dumber than a 2nd grader.

Scholars from both sides and assorted universities think what Joe is doing with the Ukraine situation is right. It is just the Russian loving Republicans who are putting him down.
What sort of 'scholar' thinks pathetic sanctions are better than real diplomacy? Did any of them mention Biden never bothered to fill the ambassador seat for Ukraine? Who are these idiots and what cereal box did they get their degrees from?

It only took you 13 months to:

Lose Afghanistan
Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe
Have oil over a hundred bucks a barrel
Have inflation over 7%
Crash the stock market
Hand out free masks at the end of the pandemic

Taterhead delivers !!
Obama warned us when he said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.”

Who said I hate them? I'm no snowflake, but hate them?
When you poke fun at them, the hate is there. Simple as that. Some people hate what they don't understand, or don't want to understand. That would be you.

Another losing, idiotic argument. There's no meat on the bones. You said nothing, as you always do.

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

Forum List

Back