Way to Go Joe !!

Was that second commercial real?

It is as though they do not fundamentally understand what the military means or why people join. Fucking asinine in the extreme.

bodecea
Well Biden praised him long before Trump. In fact Bidung compared Putin to Peter the Great. LOL

Biden in 2001: Putin is like "Peter the Great"...Biden said he's amazed by how quickly Putin was making peace with the West

No, but all the other Russians here camping illegally in our threads presumably understand your reference. [Sigh]
If you are assuming I am Russian then fuck off…

I live in Austin County, Texas and the mods can confirm my IP address!

Also Uncle Jody is the term used for the male whore that slept with the soldier wives during World War II and is known to old timers that lived in those days…

Also Uncle Jody is the term used for the male whore that slept with the soldier wives during World War II and is known to old timers that lived in those days…
Spare me. I'm not interested in perversion talk, American OR Russkie.

Scholars from both sides and assorted universities think what Joe is doing with the Ukraine situation is right. It is just the Russian loving Republicans who are putting him down.
Scholars? Bwhahha! We wouldn't be in this situation now if not for them, the self-important equity people behind the scenes and Joe. Unlike many of guys here, Putin and Xi are not emasculated. So, this is fun to watch.

It only took you 13 months to:

Lose Afghanistan
Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe
Have oil over a hundred bucks a barrel
Have inflation over 7%
Crash the stock market
Hand out free masks at the end of the pandemic

Taterhead delivers !!
"Lose Afghanistan?" How can you lose what you never had a chance of winning? The moment we set foot there we lost. What a stupid thing to say.

"Lose Ukraine and peace in Europe? Biden didn't declare war in Europe, Putin did. Another idiotic statement.

"Have oil under $100 bucks a barrel?" Says who? Biden? Biden doesn't control prices you fool.

"Inflation?" THose woes started way before Biden. Covid, tax cuts going to the wealthy, to name a few. Another argument you can't afford to have.

"Crash the Stock market. " The war with Russia and Ukraine. Okay hot shot, show us your cure? :laughing0301:

"Hand out free masks at the end of the Pandemic?" Thank you Biden! At least he gave a shit. That piece of shit before him could care less.

Forum List

Back