Way to Go Joe !!

There's little doubt that Joe has to be commended for the clever way he went about getting his proxy war!

Since Wesley Clark blew the whistle on the PNAC agenda, there's been no doubt that America's aggression would never end.

At least until it ran up against another alliance of powers that would be intent on levelling the playing field.

All Americans must now unite behind Joe. It's either that or supporting Putin?

Somewhere president Trump is saying "I told you so" while lamenting the damage Biden and Dems have done.

Screenshot_20220224-081348.png

You left out

• "Destroyed Countless Numbers of Small Business"
  • Traumatized children and stunted their development and created mental illness in school age children due to Unscientific "Feelings" and Mandates.
  • Broke The Supply Chain
  • Crushed Freedom wherever he could.
  • Sexualized Children and indoctrinated them.
  • Labeled Truckers and Soccer Moms as Terrorists.

Last edited:
It's not incompetence.....They're doing all of this on purpose.
Totally agree. The weapons left in Afghanistan is just more of Obama flying $150 Billion on pallets to Iran to buy Russian Weapons, Missiles, Uranium, Centrifuges etc.

So was The Dirty Dossier intentional collusion with Russia to impact our elections in 2016, and Fauci unleashing COVID in 2020 to do the same.

Same with The Uranium One Deal. Putin and China Own The DemNazi Party.

It's not incompetence.....They're doing all of this on purpose.

I think you're giving the Democrats more credit than they deserve, they're not really that smart. I mean look at what Biden did: He tried to bluff the Russians with threats of some pretty lame sanctions if they invaded. They called his bluff and invaded anyway.

Biden and his administration aren't playing with a full deck of cards, and I don't think they understand the rules of the game. The typical over-educated liberal elitist you find in this administration believes they're the most intelligent person on this planet. But when it comes to real-world things like changing a tire or preventing a World War, they just stand there with a stupid look and their thumb up their ass.

Hell, half the liberals on here can't even compose a coherent sentence or use proper punctuation and grammar.

Last edited:
I think you're giving the Democrats more credit than they deserve, they're not really that smart. I mean look at what Biden did: He tried to bluff the Russians with threats of some pretty lame sanctions if they invaded. They called his bluff and invaded anyway.

Biden and his administration aren't playing with a full deck of cards, and I don't think they understand the rules of the game. The typical over-educated liberal elitist you find in this administration believes they're the most intelligent person on this planet. But when it comes to real-world things like changing a tire or preventing a World War, they just stand there with a stupid look and their thumb up their ass.
The outcome is to collapse Murica, by any means possible, up to and including blundering foreign policy.

You don't have to be smart to break shit and set dumpster fires.

The fat former guy is still whining about the election while praising Putin.

How many years did it take you to achieve such a level of ignorance? 5 years? 10? 20? A lifetime?

Suppose I said "Erwin Rommel was a brilliant military tactician." Would that make me a "Nazi", you stupid twat?

No. The sad fact that you can't seem to get through your thick apelike skull, is that this never would have happened if Trump had been reelected. The people of your ilk are the one responsible. You people voted for this, and I hope you suffer the consequences of your stupidity.

You really have to credit Joe with getting his presidential proxy war going, without actually getting it going yet for the troops!
Biden could have achieved the success that America has been striving for since 1945!

But of course on the other hand, he could have messed it all up for America by creating a need for a counter alliance against America's agenda.

If Trump would step up now, he could take the ball, negotiate a peaceful solution with Russia/Putin, and score a touchdown!

What's stopping Trump other than vicious and nasty accusations of going down on Putin?

Yep. This is a test of western resolve. All we'll do is jawbone and put in place a few half assed sanctions.

You probably know that Clinton signed an agreement with Ukraine to guarantee their sovereignty and security.

I'm not certain as to where I fall on enforcing it, but I do know that under Trump this invasion never would have occurred.

Last edited:
You probably know that Clinton signed an agreement with Ukraine to guarantee their sovereignty and security.

I'm not certain as to where I fall on enforcing it, but I do know that under Trump this invasion never would have occurred.
Trump would have engaged in face to face diplomacy instead of stuttering a bunch of threats from a bully pulpit.

Forum List

Back