We all downplayed this Virus

Stop blaming only Trump. Look in the mirror and I got this damn virus (cured and immune now). It sucked but I have has worse. Especially you Leftists, watch and then shut your damn mouths. The NYC Health Commissioner on Feb 6th said the risk of the disease in NYC is low and preparedness is high. So you want Trump to play doctor here but not play doctor now? Which is it? You people are a damn scourge.

No way. Is this Trump supporters next desperate attempt to deflect blame for their savior's inaction? If so, this is a new low and that makes me think that the average Trump supporter is beyond any reason.

So the links I posted mean nothing? Explain your rationale because this makes you look like an emotional child.

The response to the virus starts at the top. Specifically, with a man that has no interest in being President and has no knowledge of how government is supposed to work. All he knows how to do is run a popularity contest.
Trump owns this. It will be the legacy of his presidency. No amount of pivoting or deflecting will change that.

Uh huh...meanwhile top Dems were still telling people to get out there, go to restaurants...parades.... all the way to March 12th.
Nobody is perfect, and because of China and the WHO - LYING - to the world and covering it up - we didn't really know what we were dealing with.
Both sides has made errors.... overall Trump is doing exceptionally well. It is just true. You don't like it...but it is true.
If Trump treated this like Obama treated H1N1 - we would have that 200,000 dead already.

You spew so many lies.
(D) were telling people to go out? Are you confusing Nunes with Dems?
Obama acted in 11 days FACT. Quit spewing your lies.
trump is NOT doing an exceptional job. Sad you believe whatever comes out of his mouth. He LIES.

Sorry Azog, but the buck stops at the top. Blaming Democratic Governors and Mayors is a lame response by this president, who completely dithered and downplayed for 70+ days. A national emergency demands a national response.

On a more serious note, how are you feeling?

Don't change the subject. Please click the links and opine. You cannot yell at Trump to listen to experts and then yell at him to ignore them.

I am 100% cured and immune. Thank you for asking. China gave me this and there should be repercussions.

I think I had it in January. Persistent dry cough for three weeks.

You should be tested for antibodies. I'm considering the same. I postponed a vacay I had scheduled to San Diego in mid-January because I woke up the morning of my flight and felt like absolute dog poop. For several days I had a slight fever, dry cough and the body aches were like nothing I ever felt in my life. Lasted about a week and I pretty much self-quarantined and social distanced before self-quarantining social distancing were cool.

Stop blaming only Trump. Look in the mirror and I got this damn virus (cured and immune now). It sucked but I have has worse. Especially you Leftists, watch and then shut your damn mouths. The NYC Health Commissioner on Feb 6th said the risk of the disease in NYC is low and preparedness is high. So you want Trump to play doctor here but not play doctor now? Which is it? You people are a damn scourge.

No way. Is this Trump supporters next desperate attempt to deflect blame for their savior's inaction? If so, this is a new low and that makes me think that the average Trump supporter is beyond any reason.

So the links I posted mean nothing? Explain your rationale because this makes you look like an emotional child.

The response to the virus starts at the top. Specifically, with a man that has no interest in being President and has no knowledge of how government is supposed to work. All he knows how to do is run a popularity contest.
Trump owns this. It will be the legacy of his presidency. No amount of pivoting or deflecting will change that.

You said you want Trump to listen to the experts. All the experts in the videos I posted said it was no big deal. What sayeth you to that?

This virus has brought out the stupid in people that is for sure.
BOTH SIDES.
Right now there are people still trying to say it is no worse than a regular flu. Regardless that it has killed more people than H1N1 in one month. One damn month.
Trump has done a great job with the tools he had. Thank God we didn't have some ninny string puppet in charge that would have resulted in a massive-massive death count.
For what 1 month and 1/2 he told the US citizens nothing to worry about. Jesus he didn't stop EU countries from travel to the US till 3-11 and then didn't stop the UK.

And dems did the same.

BOTH SIDES.
Right now there are people still trying to say it is no worse than a regular flu. Regardless that it has killed more people than H1N1 in one month. One damn month.
Trump has done a great job with the tools he had. Thank God we didn't have some ninny string puppet in charge that would have resulted in a massive-massive death count.
For what 1 month and 1/2 he told the US citizens nothing to worry about. Jesus he didn't stop EU countries from travel to the US till 3-11 and then didn't stop the UK.

And even after his China ban, there were so many loopholes that over 400,000 people came here from China anyway.

BOTH SIDES.
Uh huh...meanwhile top Dems were still telling people to get out there, go to restaurants...parades.... all the way to March 12th.
Nobody is perfect, and because of China and the WHO - LYING - to the world and covering it up - we didn't really know what we were dealing with.
Both sides has made errors.... overall Trump is doing exceptionally well. It is just true. You don't like it...but it is true.
If Trump treated this like Obama treated H1N1 - we would have that 200,000 dead already.

Yep...
Even dems are praising his response to the virus.
Had he shut down the country early on the leftist would have gone apeshit.

Sorry Azog, but the buck stops at the top. Blaming Democratic Governors and Mayors is a lame response by this president, who completely dithered and downplayed for 70+ days. A national emergency demands a national response.

Don't change the subject. Please click the links and opine. You cannot yell at Trump to listen to experts and then yell at him to ignore them.

I am 100% cured and immune. Thank you for asking. China gave me this and there should be repercussions.

Not changing the subject, but I'm happy to hear you are well. You should get antibody testing. There may be some really neat outcomes for people such as yourself that are willing to give plasma. I gave a pint of blood to the vampires at the Red Cross last week at one of my local churches. The gal who did the intake questioning mentioned plasma donation and the value particularly for those with antibodies to C19. I did plasma just once before and may do it again. Took about 2 hours as I recall, but it was painless and they had a nice easy chair and good movies and music to choose from.

CONGRATS! :)

Except for those of us who didn't, saw this coming from miles away, and who have been warning about this exact or similar type of scenario for decades, but are routinely ignored anyways.

Not changing the subject, but I'm happy to hear you are well. You should get antibody testing. There may be some really neat outcomes for people such as yourself that are willing to give plasma. I gave a pint of blood to the vampires at the Red Cross last week at one of my local churches. The gal who did the intake questioning mentioned plasma donation and the value particularly for those with antibodies to C19. I did plasma just once before and may do it again. Took about 2 hours as I recall, but it was painless and they had a nice easy chair and good movies and music to choose from.

CONGRATS! :)
I asked but we don't have it readily available in MA as of yet. I have done plasma before as well. Pretty painless and I am a donor anyway.

Except for those of us who didn't,saw this coming from miles away, and who have been warning about this exact or similar type of scenario for decades....
1586628157522.png

BOTH SIDES.
The CDC is counting almost every death as being from COVID-19 whether it's related to it or not.
Later...they'll adjust their figures after the benefit to Democrats is over.
Anyone claims this is accused of being stupid.

BOTH SIDES.
If he he behaved like chicken Little you would be condemning him for that. GFY

Heaven forbid a sitting president should try to prevent panic in the streets.

BOTH SIDES.

Notice how just a week ago every other thread was "It's just the flu"? Those dried up quick. :lol:
Just talked with my Trumpster neighbor. He is talking like Jwoodie. I "think" I had it in January. Must be the new version circulating in RW land.

BOTH SIDES.

And even after his China ban, there were so many loopholes that over 400,000 people came here from China anyway.
Unfortunately. If China didn't try to cover it up, it would have been contained and world would be good.

BOTH SIDES.

Notice how just a week ago every other thread was "It's just the flu"? Those dried up quick. :lol:
Just talked with my Trumpster neighbor. He is talking like Jwoodie. I "think" I had it in January. Must be the new version circulating in RW land.
How would you know? Do you think it magically appeared when a doctor diagnosed the first official case?

BOTH SIDES.

How would you know? Do you think it magically appeared when a doctor diagnosed the first official case?
I think I had the flu.

Forum List

Back