We all downplayed this Virus

Stop blaming only Trump. Look in the mirror and I got this damn virus (cured and immune now). It sucked but I have has worse. Especially you Leftists, watch and then shut your damn mouths. The NYC Health Commissioner on Feb 6th said the risk of the disease in NYC is low and preparedness is high. So you want Trump to play doctor here but not play doctor now? Which is it? You people are a damn scourge.

No......they over hyped this virus....as the models show.........this was never worth shutting down the U.S. economy.....

They told us 1-2 million Americans would die and the press ran with it...democrat governors ran with it.....and shut down the U.S. economy before the election...

Now that the damage is done, and the same Doctors who told us 1-2 milllion, now say....welllll, looks like maybe under 60,000 people will die...you know, like a normal flu season.....

So no, it wasn't under hyped it was over hyped to crush the U.S. economy...

And no, social distancing did not change the number since the models began factoring in that aspect weeks ago...

This virus has brought out the stupid in people that is for sure.
BOTH SIDES.
Right now there are people still trying to say it is no worse than a regular flu. Regardless that it has killed more people than H1N1 in one month. One damn month.
Trump has done a great job with the tools he had. Thank God we didn't have some ninny string puppet in charge that would have resulted in a massive-massive death count.

Notice how just a week ago every other thread was "It's just the flu"? Those dried up quick. :lol:
Just talked with my Trumpster neighbor. He is talking like Jwoodie. I "think" I had it in January. Must be the new version circulating in RW land.
How would you know? Do you think it magically appeared when a doctor diagnosed the first official case?
I think I had the flu.

Probably just AIDS.

You will not that Leftists will avoid this like the plague. Truth hurts them deeply.
Both sides need to quit the blame until this is over. Then we can analyze. What could we have been done better? What can we improve on for next time? I have been thinking a good bit on this. The political blame game reminds me of Benghazi. Instead of focusing on preventing future situations like it, politicals focused on partisan blame.

And for every Leftist blaming Trump there are Rightists blaming Dems and even Obama.

I make no secret about disliking Trump and his policies, but this time, for the first time in his presidency, he is faced with a crisis not of his own making. I think it’s comparable to 9/11 and will be a defining moment for his presidency. The combination of a worldwide pandemic and a worldwide recession is not something we’ve experienced in living memory. And the world is vastly different now than the when the Spanish flu hit.

No one person or agency or country is responsible for this. It is not a red state or blue state issue. No one is wanting the economy to crash or people to die.

Today’s reality is that new contagious virus‘ usually have already traveled far and wide before anyone even realizes what has happened. I just saw an article that stated it might have been in California as early as December.

So...quit blaming Trump, the Dems, China, WHO etc. No one could have fully anticipated this reality.

I do think Trump is doing his best and now takes it seriously, but I think the tools he has - his personality and management style make it difficult, because almost all of this is out of his control.

So, I will support his efforts to bring us through this, and likewise that of Pelosi, to ensure no one is left out. Let there be no forgotten man.

BOTH SIDES.
Right now there are people still trying to say it is no worse than a regular flu. Regardless that it has killed more people than H1N1 in one month. One damn month.
Trump has done a great job with the tools he had. Thank God we didn't have some ninny string puppet in charge that would have resulted in a massive-massive death count.

Notice how just a week ago every other thread was "It's just the flu"? Those dried up quick. :lol:
Just talked with my Trumpster neighbor. He is talking like Jwoodie. I "think" I had it in January. Must be the new version circulating in RW land.
How would you know? Do you think it magically appeared when a doctor diagnosed the first official case?
I think I had the flu.

Probably just AIDS.
Nothing serious.

No we didn't the MSM did. And you fell for it all once it was " PROVEN" what was going on.
1586631084322.png

We knew a looooong tiime ago we wore tinfoil hats or were censored into conspiracies though. lmfao

There is another thing....there is no definable “enemy” to focus on...it’s a virus. Not a country. Not an ideology.

There have been some wonderful acts of generosity in the wake of this, Americans coming to the aid of Americans.

Stop blaming only Trump. Look in the mirror and I got this damn virus (cured and immune now). It sucked but I have has worse. Especially you Leftists, watch and then shut your damn mouths. The NYC Health Commissioner on Feb 6th said the risk of the disease in NYC is low and preparedness is high. So you want Trump to play doctor here but not play doctor now? Which is it? You people are a damn scourge.

If you consider shutting down the economy and potentially destroying the country as ‘downplayed’.

BOTH SIDES.
For what 1 month and 1/2 he told the US citizens nothing to worry about. Jesus he didn't stop EU countries from travel to the US till 3-11 and then didn't stop the UK.

And even after his China ban, there were so many loopholes that over 400,000 people came here from China anyway.
Unfortunately. If China didn't try to cover it up, it would have been contained and world would be good.

I'm willing to blame part of the problem on China's dishonesty. All of it? No way. It would have spread anyway. Pandemics have no respect for politics or for borders.

BOTH SIDES.

LoL - Ya, we've all had it and are now all immune. Get back to work ya slackers! :D

BOTH SIDES.
For what 1 month and 1/2 he told the US citizens nothing to worry about. Jesus he didn't stop EU countries from travel to the US till 3-11 and then didn't stop the UK.

Did you click the links I posted, you evil witch? First death in the US was Feb 28th. But we should have closed the country in January? Idiot.

This was wrote in Jan 30th:
The initial patient in Illinois was a Chicago woman in her 60s who had recently returned from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is thought to have started. The new case, disclosed Thursday, is likely to heighten fears that the United States and other countries could see broader spread of the virus. The United States is at least the fourth country to report person-to-person spread outside of China, with Vietnam, Germany, and Japan also reporting local transmission.

“Our assessment remains that the immediate risk to the American public is low,” CDC Director Robert Redfield told reporters.

Just two weeks before that, the WHO was still claiming there was no evidence the virus could even be transmitted from human to human.

Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

Flag of China

WHO Thailand and 2 others
3:18 AM · Jan 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

Attachments

• 1586631585948.png
    1586631585948.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 15
You will not that Leftists will avoid this like the plague. Truth hurts them deeply.
Both sides need to quit the blame until this is over. Then we can analyze. What could we have been done better? What can we improve on for next time? I have been thinking a good bit on this. The political blame game reminds me of Benghazi. Instead of focusing on preventing future situations like it, politicals focused on partisan blame.

And for every Leftist blaming Trump there are Rightists blaming Dems and even Obama.

I make no secret about disliking Trump and his policies, but this time, for the first time in his presidency, he is faced with a crisis not of his own making. I think it’s comparable to 9/11 and will be a defining moment for his presidency. The combination of a worldwide pandemic and a worldwide recession is not something we’ve experienced in living memory. And the world is vastly different now than the when the Spanish flu hit.

No one person or agency or country is responsible for this. It is not a red state or blue state issue. No one is wanting the economy to crash or people to die.

Today’s reality is that new contagious virus‘ usually have already traveled far and wide before anyone even realizes what has happened. I just saw an article that stated it might have been in California as early as December.

So...quit blaming Trump, the Dems, China, WHO etc. No one could have fully anticipated this reality.

I do think Trump is doing his best and now takes it seriously, but I think the tools he has - his personality and management style make it difficult, because almost all of this is out of his control.

So, I will support his efforts to bring us through this, and likewise that of Pelosi, to ensure no one is left out. Let there be no forgotten man.

As soon as Donald takes TESTING seriously and stops hyping unproven drugs. As soon as he listens to REAL doctors and scientists and stops listening to Giuliani, Ingraham, Navarro and Doctor "Quack" Oz instead of the experts. As soon as he stops blaming everybody in the universe for his lame initial response and takes a bit of personal responsibility and shows a little actual LEADERSHIP - - - THEN I'll believe he's taking the problem seriously.

It's a power grab. Next...you will get your Immunization cards...and then you will get your Immunization chips...and you will...

View attachment 322135
You mean a ..,

Certification
Of
Virus
Immunization
Document?
No...I mean a MANDATORY one to engage in ANYTHING.
I know what you meant. Read my post again...
Ahhhh! Good one bro. I like it.

As soon as Donald takes TESTING seriously and stops hyping unproven drugs. As soon as he listens to REAL doctors and scientists and stops listening to Giuliani, Ingraham, Navarro and Doctor "Quack" Oz instead of the experts. As soon as he stops blaming everybody in the universe for his lame initial response and takes a bit of personal responsibility and shows a little actual LEADERSHIP - - - THEN I'll believe he's taking the problem seriously.

I think he is out of his depth here and doing the best he can. Until this is over, I don’t think we can fairly analyze it (and no, I don’t like the constant need to cast blame as opposed to just carry on, but it is who he is). And keep in mind, he is getting blamed unfairly as well.

Forum List

Back