We All Know What You Support, Barry

You not being a free-speech fan is not surprising.

Obama praises Mizzou protesters — but hopes they listen too
I'm assuming you didnt read your link? From your link.

“But we also have these values of free speech,” he said. “And it’s not free speech in the abstract. The purpose of that kind of free speech is to make sure that we are forced to use argument and reason and words in making our democracy work.”
-Obama...Your POTUS

The 1st Amendment has no such codicil.

And he may be THE president, but he's not MY president by any stretch of imagination.

“But we also have these values of free speech,” he said. “And it’s not free speech in the abstract. The purpose of that kind of free speech is to make sure that we are forced to use argument and reason and words in making our democracy work.”
-Obama...Your POTUS

And he may be THE president, but he's not MY president by any stretch of imagination.
Thats not a codicil. I suspect you dont know what the word actually means.

No he is your president. We know because your taxes pay his salary and will pay for his retirement as well.

-Obama...Your POTUS

You aren't an American?

-Obama...Your POTUS

You aren't an American?
Today is make believe day. He is just getting into the spirit. :laugh:

-Obama...Your POTUS

Thats not a codicil.

It would be were it attached to the 1st Amendment.

I suspect you dont know what the word actually means.

You wrongly believe a lot of strange stuff.

No he is your president. We know because your taxes pay his salary and will pay for his retirement as well.

That does not make him "mine".

-Obama...Your POTUS

You aren't an American?

I am. I have grave doubts about him, however, and not by way of birth.

-Obama...Your POTUS

You aren't an American?

That doesnt change the fact he is your POTUS. We give you permission to doubt away as long as your ass pays your taxes to support him in retirement. Ok boy?

-Obama...Your POTUS

You aren't an American?

That doesnt change the fact he is your POTUS.

Nope. I consider him as I would a foreign interloper. I don't work for the guy. I have no obligation to him.

-Obama...Your POTUS

You aren't an American?

Nope. I consider him as I would a foreign interloper. I don't work for the guy. I have no obligation to him.
Yep. What you consider him to be doesnt change the fact you pay his salary for his position which is your POTUS.

You aren't an American?

Yep. What you consider him to be doesnt change the fact you pay his salary for his position which is your POTUS.

I probably pay in part for your EBT card too, but I do not claim you.

You aren't an American?

You dont have to claim me. I'm not your POTUS. Obama is your POTUS. A Black man.

-Obama...Your POTUS

Thats not a codicil.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts you'd catch diabetes.

Either you dont know what the word meant are you were too stupid to use it correctly.

Yes it does make him yours. You have no choice. The people have spoken.

You dont have to claim me. I'm not your POTUS. Obama is your POTUS. A Black man.

There's the race card. I knew it was but a matter of time. :laugh:

-Obama...Your POTUS

Thats not a codicil.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts you'd catch diabetes.

Either you dont know what the word meant are you were too stupid to use it correctly.

Yes it does make him yours. You have no choice. The people have spoken.

So why don't you tell all the nice people what the word means. Don't fudge now, smartypants.

And I have every choice in the world to accept or reject as I will.

Forum List

Back