“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

They died because they unequipped for the task they were sent into do. Fucking backwoods state and city.

They died because a massive building was burning, people were thought to be inside, and those brave men rushed in. It is disgusting that you would make politics out of their death. But, typical right winger who hates cops and firemen, what can I expect.

But on a lighter note, you call Charleston "backwoods" huh?

You really wanna get a compare and contrast started with Charleston, SC vs Kannapolis, NC, on which one is more "backwoods" and redneck infested?

They were unequipped for the task. Why was the city sued>?

They were under-equipped for years before that. That isn't why they died. They died because they were brave enough to run into a burning building to save lives.

But that said, I assume then you are ok with large increases in police and fire dept budgets to esnure no tragedies ever happen again? It'll be more taxes and govt spending though. You ok with that?

But being from Kannapolis, you probably earn between 17K and 30K, so you wont be paying much anyway: Kannapolis, North Carolina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't have enough money to pay my way! And I don't take orders from mental midgets like you! In this debate you are an UNARMED man because the weapon is brainpower. Something you don't have!

I make more in a day than you do in a week. That you can bank on.
And you lost this debate when you used that KKK bullshit earlier.

Well, it says the avg male income in Kannapolis is 30K, per capita is 17K. Hmmm.
Kannapolis, North Carolina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in Charleston that wouldnt even get you an apartment in the ghetto. Sorry bud, you dont make that much.

I'm a plumber bub remember that most of us aren't cheap, I don't leave the house for anything less than 35.00 an hour.

They died because a massive building was burning, people were thought to be inside, and those brave men rushed in. It is disgusting that you would make politics out of their death. But, typical right winger who hates cops and firemen, what can I expect.

But on a lighter note, you call Charleston "backwoods" huh?

You really wanna get a compare and contrast started with Charleston, SC vs Kannapolis, NC, on which one is more "backwoods" and redneck infested?

They were unequipped for the task. Why was the city sued>?

They were under-equipped for years before that. That isn't why they died. They died because they were brave enough to run into a burning building to save lives.

But that said, I assume then you are ok with large increases in police and fire dept budgets to esnure no tragedies ever happen again? It'll be more taxes and govt spending though. You ok with that?

But being from Kannapolis, you probably earn between 17K and 30K, so you wont be paying much anyway: Kannapolis, North Carolina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were under trained and unequipped for the task

But being from Kannapolis, you probably earn between 17K and 30K, so you wont be paying much anyway:

Again NO. so backwoods you got anymore butt hurt feelings?

You're a plumber? Well, I respect all forms of legal work. But I doubt you make anything over 50K at most.

As for the fire department, you never answered: To avoid such tragedy, do you support large increases in police and fire budgets to hire, train and equip only the best?

You're a plumber? Well, I respect all forms of legal work. But I doubt you make anything over 50K at most.

As for the fire department, you never answered: To avoid such tragedy, do you support large increases in police and fire budgets to hire, train and equip only the best?

You gotta love shitbag liberals. They claim to be for the llittle guy that doesn't make much money. Yet you sit here and attack someone for possibly not making enough money.

The fact that you would try to guess someone's income rate and then attack it pretty much means you lost your arguement.

Carry on, dipshit.

You gotta love shitbag liberals. They claim to be for the llittle guy that doesn't make much money. Yet you sit here and attack someone for possibly not making enough money.

The fact that you would try to guess someone's income rate and then attack it pretty much means you lost your arguement.

Carry on, dipshit.

Also Demonstrates ignorance because a plumber can make well over 50k, rather easy.

Carry on, dipshit.

You obviously didnt read the whole thread. He initiated the financial part. Said he makes more in a day than I do in a week. He brought up money. So, I discussed it.

Some make more.

Depends on where you are..

Carry on, dipshit.

Also Demonstrates ignorance because a plumber can make well over 50k, rather easy.

Some make more.

Yep
Charlotte
ballantyne area

Carry on, dipshit.

And don't have to belong to a union to do that.

Carry on, dipshit.

You obviously didnt read the whole thread. He initiated the financial part. Said he makes more in a day than I do in a week. He brought up money. So, I discussed it.
You obviously didn't read it either. The comment was not made to you.
Stupid what lie are you pimping now? I pay my way I even pay your way. so shut the fuck up and remain SILENT for the rest of this discussion.

You don't have enough money to pay my way! And I don't take orders from mental midgets like you! In this debate you are an UNARMED man because the weapon is brainpower. Something you don't have!

I make more in a day than you do in a week. That you can bank on.
And you lost this debate when you used that KKK bullshit earlier.

Last edited:
I thought all you conservatives supported the right of the People to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Make up your minds.

I was not aware the people he murdered were part of a tyrannical government try using your mind for something other than spouting off irrelevant talking points.

Oh your someone that seems to think that Revolutions never kill civilians.

:lol:

I thought all you conservatives supported the right of the People to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Make up your minds.

I was not aware the people he murdered were part of a tyrannical government try using your mind for something other than spouting off irrelevant talking points.

Let's just say the cause isn't worth the blood shed.

I agree with that.

And to go a little further..it would have to be some extreme case of tyranny that would justify any violence.

Revolutions aren't pretty. In fact..just the opposite..

They are awful..and seldom get the desired outcome.

I agree with that.

And to go a little further..it would have to be some extreme case of tyranny that would justify any violence.

Revolutions aren't pretty. In fact..just the opposite..

They are awful..and seldom get the desired outcome.

We agree so few times but this just happens to be one of those times.

being fired from a job is a big difference than fighting a tyrannical government.

You idiots were calling Obamacare tyranny. I guess if he was shooting Senators and Congressmen who voted for it,

THEN you'd be cheering him on.
apples and oranges. Forcing people to buy something is not the same as being fired from a job.

You people call Obamacare tyranny. You people say that taking up arms against tyrants is justified, and your right to do it is protected by the 2nd amendment.

So if this guy were killing Democrats because of Obamacare he'd be exercising his inalienable right to water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants.

OF COURSE you guys would be cheering him on. Unless you're all phonies.

You idiots were calling Obamacare tyranny. I guess if he was shooting Senators and Congressmen who voted for it,

THEN you'd be cheering him on.
apples and oranges. Forcing people to buy something is not the same as being fired from a job.

You people call Obamacare tyranny. You people say that taking up arms against tyrants is justified, and your right to do it is protected by the 2nd amendment.

So if this guy were killing Democrats because of Obamacare he'd be exercising his inalienable right to water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants.

If if if if if if if means you have nothing.
Thing is he's not fighting against obamacare nor is he fighting the federal government.
He's not fighting for anyone but himself
Thing is he's a supporter of obama and supports obamacare.

Thing is he's not fighting against obamacare nor is he fighting the federal government.

Ok so you admit that Obamacare isn't tyranny and anyone who said so is full of shit.

Ok so you admit that Obamacare isn't tyranny and anyone who said so is full of shit.

You are just as stupid as truth don't matter if you think I said that

Forum List

Back