“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

You truely are a sick individual.

So how many babies and children did Clinton, Reno and Holder kill at WACO?

None.

Christian Terrorist, Pedophile and Conservative Hero, David Koresh was responsible for each and every death of everyone in that compound.

That's what your betters told you, isn't it?

You were really happy when they killed thos people, weren't you.

It's OK. Go ahead. Rejoice. I'm sure you'll find it cathartic.

Right BigReb. And you right wing idiots had a chance to beat him and lost.

Um...how bout no.

Im just having fun making fun of a redneck, in this case, its you. You dip too dont you? Let me guess, your pickup is full of old dip spit bottles. You think the gals are impressed by them. Hell, the gals you date probably share them with you! And your rifle? I just KNOW you spent all your money on a hunting rifle with no scope, then, went to Wal-Mart and bought a $40 scope to put on it!!!!!!:eusa_angel:

Let me guess...

You burst into tears when someone lights a cigarette because you just know that you'll die gasping from lung cancer. You pee your pants when you see a gun. You spend Saturdays bent over a bench at the bath house entertaining all your new friends.

Come on, admit it.

:eek: Oh gosh, you figured me out!!!

Im just having fun picking on redneck right wingers who literally get offended and angry at what a complete stranger says about their online persona.

I expect you drive a hybrid and take your mom to lunch on Sundays, too.

WTF what does pay for mean?

You get hit with a tax.

That's what it means.

Which, by the way, the IRS isn't going to enforce.

I thought obama sold obamacare as not a tax? Guess he lied again.

Wow, I just noticed, your big redneck screen name, "BigRebNC" also has 1775 on it. It never dawned on me until now, the significance of 1776. As if you are on the eve of a rebellion.

So, big rebel, what is it that is gonna spark you? The grocery story running out of beef jerkey and mountain dew code red?

So how many babies and children did Clinton, Reno and Holder kill at WACO?

None.

Christian Terrorist, Pedophile and Conservative Hero, David Koresh was responsible for each and every death of everyone in that compound.

That's what your betters told you, isn't it?

You were really happy when they killed thos people, weren't you.

It's OK. Go ahead. Rejoice. I'm sure you'll find it cathartic.

I would have been much happier had they gone in alot sooner.

Instead they let your hero pontificate about nonsense and killing 2 atf agents for a couple of months.

Oh..and good on you to have a child fucker as your hero!

:clap2:

Let me guess...

You burst into tears when someone lights a cigarette because you just know that you'll die gasping from lung cancer. You pee your pants when you see a gun. You spend Saturdays bent over a bench at the bath house entertaining all your new friends.

Come on, admit it.

:eek: Oh gosh, you figured me out!!!

Im just having fun picking on redneck right wingers who literally get offended and angry at what a complete stranger says about their online persona.

I expect you drive a hybrid and take your mom to lunch on Sundays, too.

Oh man, its like you know me personally!! Its a green hybrid to be exact, with a license tag that reads "1HYBRID". And I dont need to take her to lunch, your tax dollar pays for her food!! I cant believe how accurate you are!

I thought I had seen it all on this board, but this is truly shocking. Lefties coming out in defense of this maniac, siting his claims about corruption. Hell even claiming he is exercising his 2nd amendment right to rebel against the government?

Was that what he was doing when he killed the Daughter of his lawyer?

You people who are defending this man should be ashamed of yourselves.

They supported the actions of Lee Harvey Oswald didn't they?

Nope. But I'll bet J. Edgar Hoover did just like he supported MLK's killer!

Are you by any chance referring to the J.Edgar Hoover appointed FBI Director by FDR? You know that FDR Liberals have elevated nearer to Lincoln rather than Joe Steel (Stalin).

:eusa_hand: Whoa whoa whoa...stop right there.

Rest assured, I NEVER, ever, at any point thought you lived in a city!!!!!! When I go to Uptown Charlotte, I KNOW I wont see you.
Dumb ass you will ONLY find cops in the city.

Really? Because Charlotte has a population of about 900,000 people. Either thats the biggest police department in the world...or there are more than just cops there.

You live in back woods South Carolina? The state that catches the shit that flows from North Carolina? I feel really insulted that a swamp rat thinks he's got the goods on a red neck.:eusa_whistle:

Dumb ass you will ONLY find cops in the city.

Really? Because Charlotte has a population of about 900,000 people. Either thats the biggest police department in the world...or there are more than just cops there.

You live in back woods South Carolina? The state that catches the shit that flows from North Carolina? I feel really insulted that a swamp rat thinks he's got the goods on a red neck.:eusa_whistle:

Actually, I live in Charleston, recently named the #1 tourist destination in the world. You probably couldnt afford a vacation down here, else I'd suggest some of the world-class restaurants, beaches and, by far, the most attractive women on the Carolina's coastline. I live near the Shem Creek area, about 5 minutes for gorgeous Isle of Palms beaches, and of course, historic downtown. This city isn't the #1 ranked city in the world for tourism for no reason. Conde Nast readers vote Charleston the world's top tourism town | Fox News

But you are right, outside of Charleston, Charlotte, Raleigh and Wilmington, the two Carolinas are quite full of ignorant rednecks like yourself. But, if you do ever visit Charleston and want to go to some of the amazing bars and restaurants downtown, remember, you cant wear white tank-tops, aka wife beaters, or Jeff Gordon hats to our establishments. You have to look nice. Try going on a diet and shaving too.

apples and oranges. Forcing people to buy something is not the same as being fired from a job.

No one is being forced to buy Obamacare! If you don't buy it you must pay a tax. Thats true American freedom of choice!

Are you THAT stupid? I'd rather see your dumbarse pay the tax than to have the taxpayers pay your bill when you are hospitalized for drinking too much bad moonshine and chawing tobakkky!

No one is being forced to buy Obamacare! If you don't buy it you must pay a tax. Thats true American freedom of choice!

Are you THAT stupid? I'd rather see your dumbarse pay the tax than to have the taxpayers pay your bill when you are hospitalized for drinking too much bad moonshine and chawing tobakkky!

Stupid what lie are you pimping now? I pay my way I even pay your way. so shut the fuck up and remain SILENT for the rest of this discussion.

:clap2: Exactly right. Its gonna be cheaper on the taxpayer to make rednecks like BigReb buy healthcare than for us to pay his bills when he ends up in the hospital. He'd more likely be there for eating too much Spam though. He's not man enough for moonshine.

Well..that's what the court called it.

Personally? I think they got it wrong.

That's what obama sold it as no tax
So obama lied to get his obamacare passed?

Yep, sure did, and you and your party couldnt and cant do shit to stop him!:eusa_shhh:

They were out voted, and became the party of NO which you bitch about.
Now you're bragging they couldn't stop him, of course they couldn't stop the massive numbers of democrats. in the house and senate.
Glad we finally cleared that up.

Forum List

Back