“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

Don't fuck with me.

:eek:OR WHAT?

I have been to North Carolina's backwoods areas a few times. I bet I saw you. Let me guess: You wear blue jean overalls. You are obese...that much I know for sure. Your favorite racecar driver has a sticker on your truck window...let me guess, Earnhardt Jr??? No no no.....you're a Jeff Gordon man, I can tell.

Your favorite gun? Hmmm. A .45 is too much power for you. Im guessing a Smith & Wesson .38 revolver...with the pink handle.

Your favorite food? Spam and Pabst Blue Ribbon....but only on special occassions like Thanksgiving or Valentines day.:tongue:

you're a Jeff Gordon man, I can tell.
He's a faggot they don't call him the rainbow warrior for nothing, more like he's your man.

Your favorite racecar driver has a sticker on your truck window
Don't do nascar sorry bitch

You wear blue jean overalls.
Never had a pair of overhauls

Your favorite gun? Hmmm. A .45 is too much power for you. Im guessing a Smith & Wesson .38 revolver...with the pink handle.

Smith and wesson model 1917 45 ACP revolver 1911 45 acp colt
Marlin 357 mag lever action Ruger gp 100 357 mag

Are a few of my favorite things that go bang

:eek:OR WHAT?

I have been to North Carolina's backwoods areas a few times. I bet I saw you. Let me guess: You wear blue jean overalls. You are obese...that much I know for sure. Your favorite racecar driver has a sticker on your truck window...let me guess, Earnhardt Jr??? No no no.....you're a Jeff Gordon man, I can tell.

Your favorite food? Spam and Pabst Blue Ribbon....but only on special occassions like Thanksgiving or Valentines day.:tongue:

He's a faggot they don't call him the rainbow warrior for nothing, more like he's your man.

Don't do nascar sorry bitch

Never had a pair of overhauls

Smith and wesson model 1917 45 ACP revolver 1911 45 acp colt
Marlin 357 mag lever action Ruger gp 100 357 mag

Are a few of my favorite things that go bang

HAHA!! You are so predictable.

I just KNEW you'd respond with a "Jeff Gordon is a faggot" comment, and of course, a list of your armory!!!

You never said what happens if I "fuck with you"? You said "Dont fuck with me" and I said "Or what", now, I'm fucking with you!!

I'd say let me buy you a beer one night in Charlotte and we'll discuss politics. But the places I hangout at require shirt and shoes for service, so, I doubt you'd be able to get past the door guy:redface:

The cops pissed off one of their own. Now they have to deal with it.

I am greateful that this particular rogue cop is a black liberal. If he was a white conservative, the press would be campaigning to put us all in detention camps or worse.

You fucked the quote order up you fix it.

Um...how bout no.

Im just having fun making fun of a redneck, in this case, its you. You dip too dont you? Let me guess, your pickup is full of old dip spit bottles. You think the gals are impressed by them. Hell, the gals you date probably share them with you! And your rifle? I just KNOW you spent all your money on a hunting rifle with no scope, then, went to Wal-Mart and bought a $40 scope to put on it!!!!!!:eusa_angel:

He felt the government had "treaded" on him. Hmmmm. Isnt there a big national group that declares "Dont Tread on Me"???

We tell people that the anti-government frenzy is dangerous. And it is.

Why was he fired? Doesn't L.A. have a union?

Yep, and unlike the picture right wingers paint of police unions, a cop in a union can be fired. He made an allegation against a Sgt, the board found it untrue, and fired him for a false allegation.

However, his idea that is life now sucks BECAUSE of something the government did or is doing is shared by millions of right wingers.

They, however, believe their full potential is being held back because of taxes...not because of an employee review board.

I am not advocating murder of cops or anyone else but BLAMBO just might have been telling the truth abut his SGT! Why would he lie about a homeless person being kicked by his trainer? He tried the "conservative "approach and reported it like a good cop should. His sense of justice was over ruled and his entire world turned upside down when he was fired

However, being a trainee, Blambo must have known that he was on a probationary status, meaning that he could be fired for any reason until he reached the 60 to 90 day time limits of his training period. The tragedy is that the union could do nothing since he was on temp status so he hired a lawyer. That lawyer should have known that he could not fix things for his client because when Blambo signed on, he agreed that he could be terminated for any reason prior to completion of his probationary period. The lawyer took the money and ran but he couldn't hide.

Understandably, Blambo was incensed by his firing and the handling of his case. He probably tried to find employment in other law enforcement agencies but for four years his stigma as a "rat fink," probably followed him. With each rejection his hatred grew and this
nurtured his plan of retribution against those he saw as liars and engineers of social injustice within a corrupt system.

Blambo divulged his animus against perceived racists from revelations of his earliest encounters in a predominantly white grade school. From that perspective, he says he promised himself that he would never tolerate racism directed towards him. Obviously, that
worldview culminated in the present state of affairs.

Um...how bout no.

Im just having fun making fun of a redneck, in this case, its you. You dip too dont you? Let me guess, your pickup is full of old dip spit bottles. You think the gals are impressed by them. Hell, the gals you date probably share them with you! And your rifle? I just KNOW you spent all your money on a hunting rifle with no scope, then, went to Wal-Mart and bought a $40 scope to put on it!!!!!!:eusa_angel:

Let me guess...

You burst into tears when someone lights a cigarette because you just know that you'll die gasping from lung cancer. You pee your pants when you see a gun. You spend Saturdays bent over a bench at the bath house entertaining all your new friends.

Come on, admit it.

I thought I had seen it all on this board, but this is truly shocking. Lefties coming out in defense of this maniac, siting his claims about corruption. Hell even claiming he is exercising his 2nd amendment right to rebel against the government?

Was that what he was doing when he killed the Daughter of his lawyer?

You people who are defending this man should be ashamed of yourselves.

They supported the actions of Lee Harvey Oswald didn't they?

Um...how bout no.

Let me guess...

You burst into tears when someone lights a cigarette because you just know that you'll die gasping from lung cancer. You pee your pants when you see a gun. You spend Saturdays bent over a bench at the bath house entertaining all your new friends.

Come on, admit it.

:eek: Oh gosh, you figured me out!!!

Im just having fun picking on redneck right wingers who literally get offended and angry at what a complete stranger says about their online persona.

The government basically forces you to have a home. If you are homeless, especially in the cold, cops will arrest you for shit. People will mock you. You basically are forced to buy a home, or rent. Even Section 8 govt housing has rent.

If you decide you want to kill yourself by starvation or dehydration, the government will take you into Protective Custody, in handcuffs, and force you to accept medical treatment with food/water until you are no longer about to die.

Thus, you are NOT ALLOWED to go without food and water, or you'll be arrested for attempting suicide.

See? You aren't as free as you think to not buy private sector goods.

You some how think I live in a city?:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_hand: Whoa whoa whoa...stop right there.

Rest assured, I NEVER, ever, at any point thought you lived in a city!!!!!! When I go to Uptown Charlotte, I KNOW I wont see you.
Dumb ass you will ONLY find cops in the city.

Um...how bout no.

Yes you did.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6800579-post113.html

Um...how bout no.

Let me guess...

Come on, admit it.

:eek: Oh gosh, you figured me out!!!

Im just having fun picking on redneck right wingers who literally get offended and angry at what a complete stranger says about their online persona.

:eusa_liar:

I thought I had seen it all on this board, but this is truly shocking. Lefties coming out in defense of this maniac, siting his claims about corruption. Hell even claiming he is exercising his 2nd amendment right to rebel against the government?

Was that what he was doing when he killed the Daughter of his lawyer?

You people who are defending this man should be ashamed of yourselves.

They supported the actions of Lee Harvey Oswald didn't they?

Nope. But I'll bet J. Edgar Hoover did just like he supported MLK's killer!

You some how think I live in a city?:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_hand: Whoa whoa whoa...stop right there.

Rest assured, I NEVER, ever, at any point thought you lived in a city!!!!!! When I go to Uptown Charlotte, I KNOW I wont see you.
Dumb ass you will ONLY find cops in the city.

Really? Because Charlotte has a population of about 900,000 people. Either thats the biggest police department in the world...or there are more than just cops there.

A lot of tax payers didnt want to pay for the Iraq War either. But we did. And still are.

You dont get to pick and choose what your taxes pay for. Taxes are like the cover charge to enter a club. What the club does with it afterwards is up to the club. Not you. If you dont like it, leave the club. After all, our Southern border is WIDE OPEN.

Forum List

Back