“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

I thought I had seen it all on this board, but this is truly shocking. Lefties coming out in defense of this maniac, siting his claims about corruption. Hell even claiming he is exercising his 2nd amendment right to rebel against the government?

Was that what he was doing when he killed the Daughter of his lawyer?

You people who are defending this man should be ashamed of yourselves.

Im not defending him. Im pointing out the DANGER of the anti-government rhetoric flowing through our society lately.

And he was "excercising" his 2nd amendment right BEFORE the killing. The 2nd says the right to own a gun. It says nothing about how or when to use it. He owned guns. He practiced his 2nd am. rights when he bought those guns, now when he cowardly used them.

His entire action is, as he himself wrote out, a reaction to what he percieved as oppression and tyranny from a government....in this case the City of Los Angeles.

Of course, he didn't get what he wanted. What he was entitled to get. Now the City is corrupt. But, first grade was also corrupt, so was his high school football team. All corrupt because he didn't get what he wanted.

Liberals are quick to jump on this bandwagon and justify his murder of two young people planning a wedding.

where is anyone justifying his murders?

His murders are WRONG no matter why he did them.

the right just keeps LYING about why he did them.

why do you do that?

Some people are calling this guy BLAMBO: ( Black man's answer to RAMBO) because of his miltary affiliation and field tactics!

That is kinda funny, the original Rambo was about a military vet going to war against the sheriff's department. I think that movie is every right wingers wet dream: Toting machine guns through town, having the local cops tell you to stop, and you start a war against them!

And what I think is you are an ass hole for posting such BS.

I thought all you conservatives supported the right of the People to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Make up your minds.

being fired from a job is a big difference than fighting a tyrannical government.

You idiots were calling Obamacare tyranny. I guess if he was shooting Senators and Congressmen who voted for it,

THEN you'd be cheering him on.
apples and oranges. Forcing people to buy something is not the same as being fired from a job.

being fired from a job is a big difference than fighting a tyrannical government.

You idiots were calling Obamacare tyranny. I guess if he was shooting Senators and Congressmen who voted for it,

He felt the government had "treaded" on him. Hmmmm. Isnt there a big national group that declares "Dont Tread on Me"???

We tell people that the anti-government frenzy is dangerous. And it is.

Why was he fired? Doesn't L.A. have a union?

I thought I had seen it all on this board, but this is truly shocking. Lefties coming out in defense of this maniac, siting his claims about corruption. Hell even claiming he is exercising his 2nd amendment right to rebel against the government?

Im not defending him. Im pointing out the DANGER of the anti-government rhetoric flowing through our society lately.

And he was "excercising" his 2nd amendment right BEFORE the killing. The 2nd says the right to own a gun. It says nothing about how or when to use it. He owned guns. He practiced his 2nd am. rights when he bought those guns, now when he cowardly used them.

His entire action is, as he himself wrote out, a reaction to what he percieved as oppression and tyranny from a government....in this case the City of Los Angeles.

Of course, he didn't get what he wanted. What he was entitled to get. Now the City is corrupt. But, first grade was also corrupt, so was his high school football team. All corrupt because he didn't get what he wanted.

Liberals are quick to jump on this bandwagon and justify his murder of two young people planning a wedding.

I don't see a "jumping on a bandwagon" here, nor do I see a liberal approval of wanton murder. what I see is a bit of sarcasm aimed at gun nuts who advocate gun rights but refuse to apply that logic to BLAMBO!

apples and oranges. Forcing people to buy something is not the same as being fired from a job.

No one is being forced to buy Obamacare! If you don't buy it you must pay a tax. Thats true American freedom of choice!

No one is being forced to buy Obamacare! If you don't buy it you must pay a tax. Thats true American freedom of choice!
WTF what does pay for mean?

He felt the government had "treaded" on him. Hmmmm. Isnt there a big national group that declares "Dont Tread on Me"???

Yep, and unlike the picture right wingers paint of police unions, a cop in a union can be fired. He made an allegation against a Sgt, the board found it untrue, and fired him for a false allegation.

However, his idea that is life now sucks BECAUSE of something the government did or is doing is shared by millions of right wingers.

They, however, believe their full potential is being held back because of taxes...not because of an employee review board.

Yep, and unlike the picture right wingers paint of police unions, a cop in a union can be fired. He made an allegation against a Sgt, the board found it untrue, and fired him for a false allegation.

However, his idea that is life now sucks BECAUSE of something the government did or is doing is shared by millions of right wingers.

They, however, believe their full potential is being held back because of taxes...not because of an employee review board.

\You must agree with the liar, why do democrats like to lie so fucking much?

Your logic fails. You act as if taxes are the only thing a person MUST pay for. Well, in theory, that is true. You have two choices:

1) Pay your taxes, AND, pay your power bill, pay your food bill, pay your gas bill, pay your car insurance, buy clothing, pay your water bill. Those are things you MUST do in this country. However, there is a 2nd option.

2) Dont pay a power bill, dont buy food, dont pay for water, gas, clothing. Yep. CHOOSE to not buy any of that shit, and live a life that is subsidized by the government through welfare, and be called a lazy piece of shit by right wingers.

SO, you see redneck, while taxes are officially mandatory and nothing else is........in the real world, there are a LOT of things a person "must" buy and pay for.

Your logic fails. You act as if taxes are the only thing a person MUST pay for. Well, in theory, that is true. You have two choices:

1) Pay your taxes, AND, pay your power bill, pay your food bill, pay your gas bill, pay your car insurance, buy clothing, pay your water bill. Those are things you MUST do in this country. However, there is a 2nd option.

2) Dont pay a power bill, dont buy food, dont pay for water, gas, clothing. Yep. CHOOSE to not buy any of that shit, and live a life that is subsidized by the government through welfare, and be called a lazy piece of shit by right wingers.

SO, you see redneck, while taxes are officially mandatory and nothing else is........in the real world, there are a LOT of things a person "must" buy and pay for.

I can't stand fucking stupid sons a bitch, you're being forced to take money out of your god damn wallet to use it for a tax or buy fucking god damn obamacare.

OH and obamacare was supposed to be a tax according to another liar in the white house.

Last edited:

\You must agree with the liar, why do democrats like to lie so fucking much?

Ok then. If Im wrong, then what are YOU so mad about? "BigReb", you must be a rebel. Against what? "Have gun will travel", what are you so afraid of? You are the stereotypical NC redneck. Mad at the government, armed to the teeth, and bitter.

At what though?

I can't stand fucking stupid sons a bitch, you're being forced to take money out of your god damn wallet to use it for a tax or buy fucking god damn obamacare.

You're forced to take money out of your wallet to buy a lot of shit. Thats how society works. Unless you dont want food, water, shelter, power, clothing, etc, etc, etc......oh, and guns.

Unless you want to live homeless, hungry, cold, thirsty and unarmed....then you'll have to pay for some shit.

The government basically forces you to have a home. If you are homeless, especially in the cold, cops will arrest you for shit. People will mock you. You basically are forced to buy a home, or rent. Even Section 8 govt housing has rent.

If you decide you want to kill yourself by starvation or dehydration, the government will take you into Protective Custody, in handcuffs, and force you to accept medical treatment with food/water until you are no longer about to die.

Thus, you are NOT ALLOWED to go without food and water, or you'll be arrested for attempting suicide.

See? You aren't as free as you think to not buy private sector goods.

Killing is good and killing is fine, as long as the killer has a "D" after his name or supports those who do.

The government basically forces you to have a home. If you are homeless, especially in the cold, cops will arrest you for shit. People will mock you. You basically are forced to buy a home, or rent. Even Section 8 govt housing has rent.

If you decide you want to kill yourself by starvation or dehydration, the government will take you into Protective Custody, in handcuffs, and force you to accept medical treatment with food/water until you are no longer about to die.

Thus, you are NOT ALLOWED to go without food and water, or you'll be arrested for attempting suicide.

You some how think I live in a city?:eusa_whistle:

Ok then. If Im wrong, then what are YOU so mad about? "BigReb", you must be a rebel. Against what? "Have gun will travel", what are you so afraid of? You are the stereotypical NC redneck. Mad at the government, armed to the teeth, and bitter.

At what though?

Don't fuck with me.

:eek:OR WHAT?

I have been to North Carolina's backwoods areas a few times. I bet I saw you. Let me guess: You wear blue jean overalls. You are obese...that much I know for sure. Your favorite racecar driver has a sticker on your truck window...let me guess, Earnhardt Jr??? No no no.....you're a Jeff Gordon man, I can tell.

Your favorite gun? Hmmm. A .45 is too much power for you. Im guessing a Smith & Wesson .38 revolver...with the pink handle.

Your favorite food? Spam and Pabst Blue Ribbon....but only on special occassions like Thanksgiving or Valentines day.:tongue:

You some how think I live in a city?:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_hand: Whoa whoa whoa...stop right there.

Rest assured, I NEVER, ever, at any point thought you lived in a city!!!!!! When I go to Uptown Charlotte, I KNOW I wont see you.

Forum List

Back