“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

that is what the man said he is fighting.

hes punishing the LAPD for being out of control government.

Hes a nutter

I know some other nutters who think alot like him on this site

He is a liberal who voted for Obama. I didn't know you were calling your own nutters these days.

I think anyone who believes they, alone, with a few small arms will be able to revolt and single-handedly defeat the government could be called a nutjob.

I thought all you conservatives supported the right of the People to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Make up your minds.

I was not aware the people he murdered were part of a tyrannical government try using your mind for something other than spouting off irrelevant talking points.

According to him they were.

Are you denying that you conservatives have been going on and on for weeks now about your right to take up arms against the government?

The LAPD is a mess.

they have been allowed to self police their own problems and every time they FIND a case is NOTHING and everything is really just fine in the LAPD.

This guy is a full blown nutter and they will shoot hum on site.

as they should.

The LAPD created this monster

A messed up police dept in a liberal nanny state. Imagine that! Lol

Ever wonder why the list of states with the worst violent crime rates are ALWAYS dominated at the top by red states?????

I thought all you conservatives supported the right of the People to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Make up your minds.

I was not aware the people he murdered were part of a tyrannical government try using your mind for something other than spouting off irrelevant talking points.

Are you denying that you conservatives have been going on and on for weeks now about your right to take up arms against the government?

:clap2:

They sure have. For years. They paint the government as a tyrannical, overbearing entity. EVERY issue is met with "waste of my tax dollars", and the story is turned and implied to represent an oppressive system.

They've been kicking the hornets nest for years. This coward in LA is in fact a left winger, unless he is SO CRAZY that he is a radical righty posing as a lefty (which I strongly doubt). But, there are many out there like him, many on the right, who believe they are being pushed by the gubmint, and who are fantasizing about taking up arms.

It is dangerous, and the right keeps pushing it.

The LAPD is a mess.

they have been allowed to self police their own problems and every time they FIND a case is NOTHING and everything is really just fine in the LAPD.

as they should.

The LAPD created this monster

A messed up police dept in a liberal nanny state. Imagine that! Lol

LAPD hasn't been able to police itself since the Rodney King case when LAPD was put under a federal consent decree. To Truthmatters the truth simply doesn't matter.

What created the Dorner monster was that HE wasn't in charge of LAPD where he could dismiss evidence that he didn't like.

All police departments have problems. Just like the military has them. And every private business has them. Every church has them. ANY collection of humans will have problems, as all humans are flawed.

maybe this is more proof that the right doesnt understand what black people face with police forces in this country.

The man is a complete Nutter.

was he driven nuts by years of fighting a system gone mad from the inside?

He is likley suffering ptsd from his war or police career.

If nothing else the LAPD messed up really badly in hiring this guy in the first place huh?

Why did the LAPD not mkes sure this guy got the mental healtcare he needed.

Instead they just fired him when he became a problem.

In so doing they unleashed a madman on the public.

They jsut tossed a lunatic that they trained with weapons onto an unsuspecting public.

Gee thanks LAPD

So you blame the LAPD in total? That relieves the poor black man of his responsibility doesn't it?

That is supporting a murderer you fool!

Go easy on the left they'er having a hard time with this one.
1. He's an obama supporter
2. he supports gun control
3. He's a supporter of the liberal media.
4. And he's black

They just don't know how to defend this position.

:eek:And

5. He's Crazy.

The left love Ubama...the left have to love him too.

the man killed because of a corrupt LAPD.

lying about it doesnt make it true

the lapd is a mess.

They have been allowed to self police their own problems and every time they find a case is nothing and everything is really just fine in the lapd.

As they should.

The lapd created this monster

a messed up police dept in a liberal nanny state. Imagine that! Lol

lapd hasn't been able to police itself since the rodney king case when lapd was put under a federal consent decree. To truthmatters the truth simply doesn't matter.

What created the dorner monster was that he wasn't in charge of lapd where he could dismiss evidence that he didn't like.

links?????

Make up your minds.

it seems that maybe, one of the critical elements missing in your depiction is Context. Not that you would let something, so insignificant stop you, when you are on a roll.

:clap2:

They sure have. For years. They paint the government as a tyrannical, overbearing entity. EVERY issue is met with "waste of my tax dollars", and the story is turned and implied to represent an oppressive system.

They've been kicking the hornets nest for years. This coward in LA is in fact a left winger, unless he is SO CRAZY that he is a radical righty posing as a lefty (which I strongly doubt). But, there are many out there like him, many on the right, who believe they are being pushed by the gubmint, and who are fantasizing about taking up arms.

It is dangerous, and the right keeps pushing it.

What is Progressive Statism to you? To me, it is currently, Soft Tyranny. What is the difference between Soft Tyranny and Hard Tyranny? Time Circumstance. Construction.

the man killed because of a corrupt LAPD.

lying about it doesnt make it true

The man murdered, because he has serious problems. You are showing signs of anti-social behavior TM. Nothing the LAPD did justifies what he did. Why is it so important to you, that you enable that kind of corrupted reason? You are doing that. You look at everyone that disagrees with you as one dimensional. There is No One, not Unique, there is No One in 100% agreement with another, on everything.

it seems that maybe, one of the critical elements missing in your depiction is Context. Not that you would let something, so insignificant stop you, when you are on a roll.

You mean as in,

armed conservative rebellion against tyrannical liberal government GOOD.

armed liberal rebellion against tyrannical conservative government BAD.

That's the CONTEXT of the last month's worth of rants by gun rights extremists here, eh?

Well, "gun rights" are interpreted in part to enable an individual to do just this....violent rebelion against government.

Well then why don't you elucidate for us, in your own opinion, what the Context would be for Americans to get their 2nd amendment protected guns out,

and go to war against the legitimate government in power in the United States,

and be justified morally, ethically, and in full accord with the oft referenced principles cited by the Founders in such documents as the Declaration of Independence...

...give us as many real life scenarios as you can envision.

Forum List

Back