“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

I thought all you conservatives supported the right of the People to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Make up your minds.

being fired from a job is a big difference than fighting a tyrannical government.

You idiots were calling Obamacare tyranny. I guess if he was shooting Senators and Congressmen who voted for it,

THEN you'd be cheering him on.

Tyrannical government YES; Innocent civilians NO. Comprende?

What revolution ever managed to spare the innocent civilians?

You guys are a joke.

Pretty much all of the "modern" wars up to WW2 you need to really start doing some reading.

Up to WWII? All the revolutions spared innocent civilians? Would that include the French Revolution? The Russian Revolution?

The turn-of-the-century anarchist movement, which was a rebellion against 'tyranny' and 'big government'?

The American Revolution? I live right in the area where in 1779 the Continental Army's Generals Sullivan and Clinton came through, burning out all the Seneca Nations villages, including their crops,

to starve them out, man woman and child, so they'd stop fighting for the British.

That sort of Revolution??? Eh?

I thought all you conservatives supported the right of the People to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Make up your minds.

being fired from a job is a big difference than fighting a tyrannical government.

You idiots were calling Obamacare tyranny. I guess if he was shooting Senators and Congressmen who voted for it,

THEN you'd be cheering him on.

He felt the government had "treaded" on him. Hmmmm. Isnt there a big national group that declares "Dont Tread on Me"???

We tell people that the anti-government frenzy is dangerous. And it is.

What revolution ever managed to spare the innocent civilians?

You guys are a joke.

Pretty much all of the "modern" wars up to WW2 you need to really start doing some reading.

Up to WWII? All the revolutions spared innocent civilians? Would that include the French Revolution? The Russian Revolution?

The turn-of-the-century anarchist movement, which was a rebellion against 'tyranny' and 'big government'?

The American Revolution? I live right in the area where in 1779 the Continental Army's Generals Sullivan and Clinton came through, burning out all the Seneca Nations villages, including their crops,

to starve them out, man woman and child, so they'd stop fighting for the British.

I live in Charleston, and as a history fan, have read a lot about the British and Union bombardments of the Charleston peninsula. Countless innocent people were killed in the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. I dont know what history that guy was talking about,.

Did they root him on like the right defended Koresh and Randy Weaver?

you know the guys Tim McVeigh killed Oklahoma babies for?

I live in Charleston, and as a history fan, have read a lot about the British and Union bombardments of the Charleston peninsula. Countless innocent people were killed in the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. I dont know what history that guy was talking about,.

It's all their big talk about their 2nd amendment right protecting their right to armed rebellion coming back to bite them.

Tim McVeigh was executed. Randy Weaver got over 3 million dollars for the government's mistake AND was acquitted of all charges. Since Weaver was innocent he absolutely should be defended. He was. He won.

Yep

LAPD to re-examine disciplinary action that led to ex-cop's rampage

He vowed to use "every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance and survival training I've been given" to bring "warfare" to the LAPD and its families.

Dorner served in the Navy, earning a rifle marksman ribbon and pistol expert medal. He was assigned to a naval undersea warfare unit and various aviation training units, according to military records. He took leave from the LAPD for a six-month deployment to Bahrain in 2006 and 2007.

Last Friday was his last day with the Navy and also the day CNN's Anderson Cooper received a package that contained a note on it that read, in part, "I never lied." A coin riddled with bullet holes that former Chief William Bratton gave out as a souvenir was also in the package.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Results of the investigation should be interesting.

So far, his warfare against the LAPD consists of hiding out someplace. So much for his brilliance in warfare.

He can track down a girl and her boyfriend and shoot them but that's why no one was looking for him. Dorner has a lot in common with the Beltway Snipers, aside from being black that is.

He is a liberal democrat. Dorner is a liberal democrat. We are not all Dorner but all the recent mass murderers on shooting sprees are because they were all liberals who voted for Obama.

Dont sell the guy short on tactics. Sure, he is an evil cowardly man.

But, he was a military man, AND, a cop. He knows cop tactics well, how they search. He knows that laying low to avoid the immediate flood of cops is his only way to survive and keep up his stupid "war". But, he is using the right tactic of laying low and not facing the SWAT teams head to head.

Look at his personal tactics vs Al Qaida. Hit them HARD and unexpected, then, hide and lay low, dont engage in direct confrontation. When the storm passes, plan, and hit again, and repeat.

He is evil, he is a coward. But he isn't stupid, and that makes him very dangerous.

that is what the man said he is fighting.

hes punishing the LAPD for being out of control government.

Hes a nutter

I know some other nutters who think alot like him on this site

Tim McVeigh was executed. Randy Weaver got over 3 million dollars for the government's mistake AND was acquitted of all charges. Since Weaver was innocent he absolutely should be defended. He was. He won.

Randy weavers son is dead because Randy Weaver refused to show in court for the crime he committed.

Randy Weaver taught his son to live by the gun.

His son died by the gun for it

and so did a cop

that is what the man said he is fighting.

hes punishing the LAPD for being out of control government.

Hes a nutter

I know some other nutters who think alot like him on this site

He is a liberal who voted for Obama. I didn't know you were calling your own nutters these days.

The LAPD is a mess.

they have been allowed to self police their own problems and every time they FIND a case is NOTHING and everything is really just fine in the LAPD.

This guy is a full blown nutter and they will shoot hum on site.

as they should.

The LAPD created this monster

A messed up police dept in a liberal nanny state. Imagine that! Lol

Forum List

Back