“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

Well..that's what the court called it.

Personally? I think they got it wrong.

That's what obama sold it as no tax
So obama lied to get his obamacare passed?

Yep, sure did, and you and your party couldnt and cant do shit to stop him!:eusa_shhh:

uh, before you RW geniuses start lying about how Obamacare was passed why not let a little time pass... like, maybe forty years or something. The truth is still fresh in our minds you DUMB BAHS TURDS!

WTF what does pay for mean?

Are you THAT stupid? I'd rather see your dumbarse pay the tax than to have the taxpayers pay your bill when you are hospitalized for drinking too much bad moonshine and chawing tobakkky!

Stupid what lie are you pimping now? I pay my way I even pay your way. so shut the fuck up and remain SILENT for the rest of this discussion.

"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me"!!! Movie quote, what movie??

Anyway, you dumb redneck. Its an online forum. Typing is silent haha!

Are you THAT stupid? I'd rather see your dumbarse pay the tax than to have the taxpayers pay your bill when you are hospitalized for drinking too much bad moonshine and chawing tobakkky!

:clap2: Exactly right. Its gonna be cheaper on the taxpayer to make rednecks like BigReb buy healthcare than for us to pay his bills when he ends up in the hospital. He'd more likely be there for eating too much Spam though. He's not man enough for moonshine.

swamp rat how the shit your drink that I send down too your stupid ass back woods state?

That's what obama sold it as no tax
So obama lied to get his obamacare passed?

Yep, sure did, and you and your party couldnt and cant do shit to stop him!:eusa_shhh:

They were out voted, and became the party of NO which you bitch about.
Now you're bragging they couldn't stop him, of course they couldn't stop the massive numbers of democrats. in the house and senate.
Glad we finally cleared that up.

HAHA! No, "we" didnt clear that up. That is government 101. Of course, if you are the minority party, you cannot do anything to stop the majority. Hence me saying you and your party cant do anything about Obamacare!!! And to think....one of your own SCOTUS judges betrayed you and found Obamacare to be legal!!!

Have you ever made Skoal brownies? You seem like that type.

Stupid what lie are you pimping now? I pay my way I even pay your way. so shut the fuck up and remain SILENT for the rest of this discussion.

"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me"!!! Movie quote, what movie??

Anyway, you dumb redneck. Its an online forum. Typing is silent haha!

hows the shit I send down too your rivers taste swamp rat?

:clap2: Exactly right. Its gonna be cheaper on the taxpayer to make rednecks like BigReb buy healthcare than for us to pay his bills when he ends up in the hospital. He'd more likely be there for eating too much Spam though. He's not man enough for moonshine.

swamp rat how the shit your drink that I send down too your stupid ass back woods state?

I dont know. I happen to live in the #1 tourist city in the world: Conde Nast readers vote Charleston the world's top tourism town | Fox News

Between the incredibly hot women, world-class food, amazing beaches and weather....I didnt have time to get to the SC upstate to mingle with your cousins at their wedding.

Now you're bragging they couldn't stop him, of course they couldn't stop the massive numbers of democrats. in the house and senate.

HAHA! No, "we" didnt clear that up. That is government 101. Of course, if you are the minority party, you cannot do anything to stop the majority. Hence me saying you and your party cant do anything about Obamacare!!! And to think....one of your own SCOTUS judges betrayed you and found Obamacare to be legal!!!

Hey backwoods so what your're saying there was no way the republicans could stop the massive numbers of the democrats?

I dont know. I happen to live in the #1 tourist city in the world: Conde Nast readers vote Charleston the world's top tourism town | Fox News

Between the incredibly hot women, world-class food, amazing beaches and weather....I didnt have time to get to the SC upstate to mingle with your cousins at their wedding.

Charleston? I've been their. Why was your fire department inadequacy that caused the death of 13 firemen back in 2008

Hey backwoods so what your're saying there was no way the republicans could stop the massive numbers of the democrats?

Wow, and it only took you 5 posts to figure it out. Yes, what I'm saying is the Republicans were outnumbered and could not stop the Democrat agenda. That wa true then, and is true now. Will some bills not pass by simply not having a big enough majority? Yes. But with time, the demographics will become less redneck by the year, and more modern, and the Dems will win out on almost every topic.

I know math is hard for you. But yes, having more Democrats than Republicans means the Republicans are in the minority.

Wow, and it only took you 5 posts to figure it out. Yes, what I'm saying is the Republicans were outnumbered and could not stop the Democrat agenda. That wa true then, and is true now. Will some bills not pass by simply not having a big enough majority? Yes. But with time, the demographics will become less redneck by the year, and more modern, and the Dems will win out on almost every topic.

I know math is hard for you. But yes, having more Democrats than Republicans means the Republicans are in the minority.

Not even a filibuster could have stop the super majority? Thanks for admitting that finally.

Charleston? I've been their. Why was your fire department inadequacy that caused the death of 13 firemen back in 2008

It was 2007. It was 9 firemen, not 13.

They died because they are heroes, and they ran into a burning building trying to save lives. In the aftermath, inadequate funding and training was found to contribute.

Anything else you want to say about those brave heroes?

Oh, and correct English would be "I've been THERE", not "their". Stupid redneck.

You don't have enough money to pay my way! And I don't take orders from mental midgets like you! In this debate you are an UNARMED man because the weapon is brainpower. Something you don't have!

They died because they are heroes, and they ran into a burning building trying to save lives. In the aftermath, inadequate funding and training was found to contribute.

Oh, and correct English would be "I've been THERE", not "their". Stupid redneck.

They died because they were unequipped for the task they were sent into do. Fucking backwoods state and city.

Last edited:

You don't have enough money to pay my way! And I don't take orders from mental midgets like you! In this debate you are an UNARMED man because the weapon is brainpower. Something you don't have!

I make more in a day than you do in a week. That you can bank on.
And you lost this debate when you used that KKK bullshit earlier.

Last edited:

They died because they unequipped for the task they were sent into do. Fucking backwoods state and city.

They died because a massive building was burning, people were thought to be inside, and those brave men rushed in. It is disgusting that you would make politics out of their death. But, typical right winger who hates cops and firemen, what can I expect.

But on a lighter note, you call Charleston "backwoods" huh?

You really wanna get a compare and contrast started with Charleston, SC vs Kannapolis, NC, on which one is more "backwoods" and redneck infested?

:razz: YES!! I knew the "I make more money than you" rant would come soon!

They died because they unequipped for the task they were sent into do. Fucking backwoods state and city.

They died because a massive building was burning, people were thought to be inside, and those brave men rushed in. It is disgusting that you would make politics out of their death. But, typical right winger who hates cops and firemen, what can I expect.

But on a lighter note, you call Charleston "backwoods" huh?

You really wanna get a compare and contrast started with Charleston, SC vs Kannapolis, NC, on which one is more "backwoods" and redneck infested?

They were unequipped for the task. Why was the city sued>?

:razz: YES!! I knew the "I make more money than you" rant would come soon!

Well I do don't be butt hurt about it.

The only thing you make more than I do is lousy posts. 50,000 posts and you have not evolved to 5th grade levels of debate? Lying about your financial status only exacerbates the fact that you have too much time on your hands. You need to find a job and get out of that trailer more often! And get off welfare too while you are at it!

Well, it says the avg male income in Kannapolis is 30K, per capita is 17K. Hmmm.
Kannapolis, North Carolina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in Charleston that wouldnt even get you an apartment in the ghetto. Sorry bud, you dont make that much.

Forum List

Back