We are between the lightning and the thunder

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
So writes Conrad Black: Robert Mueller Can’t Recall
Indeed. The world is watching the DEMs self immolate as I have posted recently.
They are joining hands and jumping off the cliff with the 'Squad' happily shoving from behind.
Bill Barr has clamped his stubby fingers around the necks of the soon to be charged traitors in the DEM party and the FBI. Brennan and Clapper et al are shitting themselves and rightly so.
Watch for U Haul trucks pulling up in the middle of the night in front of a few dozen Washington apartments.
Take note of who lives in these apartments.

They are joining hands and jumping off the cliff with the 'Squad' happily shoving from behind.
Bill Barr has clamped his stubby fingers around the necks of the soon to be charged traitors in the DEM party and the FBI. Brennan and Clapper et al are shitting themselves and rightly so.
Watch for U Haul trucks pulling up in the middle of the night in front of a few dozen Washington apartments.
Conrad is a convicted felon pardoned by the Big Cheeto. So consider the douchebaggy source.

" Still, it was a bit rich that Mueller criticized the president in his written answers for stating that he (Trump) did not remember the correct answer to some of the special counsel’s (Mueller’s) questions, given the porosity of his own memory. Never mind the invocation by his successor at the FBI, James Comey, 250 times under oath that he didn’t recall recent matters highly germane to his official duties and actions. "

ROFL.gif

Forum List

Back